Suspicion & Curiosity

Future & Life (Book 3)

Hoseok POV

We were all in the meeting room. Kim looked nervous. "I wanted to address something that makes me kinda nervous."

We all looked at her. "Sooyoung. It may just be me but.. I keep feeling this.. I don't know what it is but this feeling that reminds me of.. Hwasa"

All our eyes widened. She thought about it as well.

"I had that sort of feeling as well" Jin and Namjoon said. Oh god them too?

"Same here" Kayla said and Jimin agreed

"Did everyone feel this way?"

Everyone nodded.

This is actually concerning. " "

Kim buried her face into her hands while Yoongi tried to get her to relax.

Hwasa is in jail though.

But she reminds us of Hwasa. And looks similar to Hwasa.

Ah. "She could be Hwasa's sister"

Everyone looked at me. "Sooyoung could be Hwasa's sister, that explains why we feel she is like Hwasa even though we know she's in jail"

We all sighed. "This chick is also interested in Jungkook. Which means Greaty could be in danger"

"No. She wouldn't go for Greaty in this case. She knows Greaty is strong and smart. So she'd attack someone weaker who is close to Greaty. She'd attack one of us. Probably not the members because of their image.

But Jade, Jenny, me, and Kayla are targets.

Although she won't try to attack me. I mean I'm not close to Greaty, also I'm the ceo. She gets near me she's ed."

And Kim is pregnant. If Sooyoung touches the kid Yoongi will kill her without hesitation.

"Greaty you need to tell us who your closest friends are here. Those people are in the most danger."

We all sighed. "Can't you just fire her?"

Jenny asked. Kim shook her head. "I don't have a legitimate reason for firing her. So she can bring the company to court and ruin it.

I need a proper reason to fire her."

I sighed and Jade patted my shoulder.

"We'll figure something out"

"What if she creates a scandal?"

"We can say she was trying to flirt with Jungkook even knowing he is in a committed relationship"

"It's true as well. Then fans will start getting angry with her since one of the top three ships are Greaty and Jungkook"

We all looked at Taehyung.

"Tae why the hell do you even know that?"

He shrugged. "Reasons."

I think everyone just decided to forget about it. "Anyways we are holding a press conference to introduce Victory right?"

Kim nodded. "Then let's make a plan. If we can pit fans against her enough then to 'save the company' Kim will be forced to fire her."

Namjoon said. "Kim will have a legitimate reason to fire her, nobody can sue, and all legal reasons are shut down"

Kim sighed. "It won't be that easy. Common sense will come into play, she'll change her act and be the victim instead of Jungkook. Then she'll pit fans against BTS instead."

Ah it's true.. But it's also worth a try I believe. "Let's try it. Regardless of the risks."

Everyone looked at me in surprise. I can see why.

I don't really talk out for these types of things. Man.. I should do that more often.

"Well? Let's get planning!"

Jade winced in pain. "Jade are you alright?"

"Yeah I just hit the table"

How did she do that when not even Namjoon could do that?

I looked under the table and widened my eyes. "There's a bug"

Half of us got up onto the table. "Not a real bug!"

I grabbed it from the table. It was a listening device. "Someone was trying to listen in."

Kim grabbed her laptop and started doing something. "Uhh what are you doing?"

"Checking the security cameras"

... We had security cameras?

"Sooyoung."

We all went to look. She was right there. Planting the bug.

"Isn't that also a good reason for firing her?"

Kim glared at the screen. She nodded. "Oh hell yeah."

This was gonna be real good. She was about to get her kicked so bad today.

"Greaty go get her right now"

She nodded and left the room. I followed her.

"Hobi you wanted to come along too?"

I nodded "I wanted to see her face when she realizes she got busted."

She laughed and we walked over to their dorm, I knocked on the door and Chanhee opened it "oh Hi Hoseok oppa, Hi Greaty eonni"

We smiled "we Need Sooyoung to come with us" Sooyoung came to the door. "What for?"

I showed her the bug in my hand and she paled. "We have video proof that you planted this in our office"

Greaty and me grabbed her and dragged her to the office.

When we got there everyone looked at her.

Kim cleared . "Sooyoung. What the hell were you thinking when you decided you could plant a bug in our meeting room and get away with it!?"

She looked uninterested. But then Jungkook got up and she looked scared. "I was honestly hoping we could be friends. But ha. Forget that.

What you did is actually really bad. When you got accepted to this company it meant we were welcoming you into our family.

But what family member plants bugs and acts like this?"

She started tearing up. "I won't tolerate this" Kim said. She took the bug from me and threw it on the ground and smashed it, everything was destroyed.

"Pack your stuff Sooyoung. You're kicked out and will not be debuting with the other girls."

She stood for a moment. She didn't say anything or move an inch.

We all just watched but then she lunged right for..

Jade!? "It's your fault! You said they wouldn't find out you ! Traitor!" Jungkook and Yoongi pulled her off her immediately and I helped her up.

"Actually i didn't say anything like that. But there's something about you that just didn't let me trust you."

... I'm lost.

"Can someone explain what just happened!?" Jimin shouted.

I looked at Jade.

"Well she was worrying my Hobi horse so I decided to test and trick her. I told her if she wanted to learn more she could plant a bug. I also advised against it so she isn't forced.

And as soon as we were in the meeting room i saw the bug and sat where it was so I could expose her"

Huh. I'm impressed.

"Huh. Good job Jade. Alright let's get out of here. Everyone can have the day off. I think we all need it."

Kim walked off and I took Jade back to the dorm.

"Hobi~ i'm sleepy"

"I'll take you home"

She smiled and I took her back home to rest.