Shyness & Fears

Future & Life (Book 3)

Jin POV

As soon as those words left Jungkook's mouth, my heart shattered. Yes I was worried about Jimin but... I kept thinking about Tae.

Tears filled my eyes but the first sob to ring around the room was Kayla's.. Her husband was kidnapped.

It made me break as I started sobbing. Tae.. Tae please please be okay...

Jimin please be okay as well I don't want to lose either of you. We can't lose either of you.. Our family will never be complete without both of you here.

After a while Kim got up. "I'm so sick and tired of this." She left the dorm and Yoongi followed after her.

I followed them as well, "Kim where do you think you are going?" Yoongi said.

I walked over to them "Where do you think? I'm going to go look for Jimin and Taehyung."

My eyes widened "Kim you can't. That kid is coming out soon any day now and you cannot be in any danger!" I shouted.

Yoongi nodded in agreement "he's right Kim." She growled in frustration "that is my brother and one of my friend's husband out there! That is 2 of my family members out there! You expect me to do nothing?!"

Yoongi and me looked at each other. "We'll go then." I said. Yoongi nodded "we will go find Jimin and Taehyung. I know you love them and Jin will go crazy without Taehyung here"

I looked at Yoongi in shock as did Kim before she looked at me. "Jin you like Taehyung?" She asked. I felt more nervous but slowly nodded.

I think I like him. He won't hurt me.. But I still need to talk to him. "Yes I think I like him.. But I wanted to talk to him more about it." She sighed.

"Jin if something happens to you or Yoongi Jimin and Taehyung will never forgive themselves.

We heard panting and rapid footprints. I looked over and saw Taehyung and Jimin running towards us. We all ran towards them.

"They are coming!" We looked lost until we saw a pack of fangirls coming. Oh hell no! Kim rushed us inside the dorm and stayed outside.

I heard her shouting at the girls until it was silent. She came inside. "Yoongi do me a favor and go grab your bandana same with Taehyung"

they went to grab it and she took them then threw them outside. We heard screaming before it went silent again. She opened the door and they were all gone.

I hugged Taehyung tightly and started sobbing in his arms.

Taehyung POV

Finally we were safe. I felt something hit me and hold onto me. I saw Jin hyung sobbing in my arms. He must have been worried about me.

I held him tightly and waited for him to calm down. "You guys wanna explain what happened?" Kim asked.

Jimin cleared his throat to speak. "Well we were eating dinner when a bunch of fangirls saw us and started crowding us. So we ran off but Tae and me got grabbed and Jungkook got injured trying to pull us back from the fans. We were able to escape and the rest you know"

She sighed, "Jungkook Taehyung and Jimin go get cleaned up."

We nodded and headed to our rooms to get cleaned up. I heard a knock on my door as I changed into new clothes. It was Jin.

He was holding a small first aid kit. "Can I come in Tae?" I nodded and sat down on my bed.

"Can I see your injuries?" He asked timidly. I nodded and carefully showed him my injuries. He seemed saddened by the sight of my injuries.

He carefully started to treat my injuries. "Tae... I-I wanted to ask you something.." I guess this is about what happened earlier today.

"I.. Tae I think I might like you. But I don't know very well yet. I wanna try being with you and see how I feel.. if that's alright." He seemed so shy and embarrassed.

I smiled "Jin. Of course." He smiled at me and hugged me careful of my injures.

"Thanks Tae.. Come on lets go join the others" I took his hand and walked out with him happily. We sat down and joined everyone else.

We started talking all together until the phone started ringing. I'm not sure why but we all felt the need to be completely silent.

Kim got up and picked it up. "Hello?" We waited quietly. "Yes this is her. Who are you?"

Then she stayed silent for a long time. "You aren't my uncle. My dad never had a brother and neither did my mom. Don't call here again" she hung up and came back to sit with us.

"That guy is such an to lie to me and claim he is my uncle. Aish... If he was my uncle why didn't he ever attend my parents funeral? Such bull.." She said.

Then we heard a knock on the door and she walked over to answer it. "Oh? Who are you?" she let inside a man who seemed to be older then us all. We invited him to sit down.

"Is there something you need? Ajussi?" He took out an old almost destroyed photo, and handed it to Kim. She looked at it and teared up. "My mom... you knew my mom?" He looked down. "I.. I am her brother.. but she told everyone she never had a brother. You see... we had a falling out long time ago. Unlike her I loved music and wanted to produce music.

But she wanted us to be partners and work in business. I said no and she got angry. We fought and fought for ages until she claimed she had no brother and kicked me out." We all looked at Kim. She has blood.

"Then why did I have to get adopted? Why couldn't you take care of me when I was young?" He smiled sadly "I was in Europe at the time and When I arrived In Korea I was told what happened, I immediately set out to look for you. My sister never even told me she had a daughter."

Kim watched him "Then, and no offense but why are you Asian if you're my uncle? I mean I'm not Asian." He laughed at her question and honestly so did some of us. "Well you see your mom has Korean genes in her blood just as I do. But It came out more in me then her." She nodded.

"So what is our Korean name then? I mean our family name" She asked curiously "Bang. Which reminds me. My name is Bang Sihyuk." Interesting.

"So uncle since most likely now you will stay with us. does this mean I should hand over the company to you?" He shook his head "No of course not. I don't want the company Eunae. I won't take it away from you. But if you decide you want me to run the company then I will. But only if I can also produce music"

She widened her eyes "How did you know my Korean name is Eunae?" He laughed "Eunae your name is all over the internet. Especially as Agust D's girlfriend." She blushed softly. "Is that so? Well actually.. it's Agust D's Fiance" His eyes widened and Suga hyung started to turn pink.

"Is that so? Well then. I'll say this. Please protect her well and don't cause her sadness or pain in the future." He said to Suga hyung. Suga hyung nodded "Of course I will. I love her and I plan to cherish her and make her as happy as possible." He nodded and smiled.

"I'm glad. Eunae I was wondering if You'd like to stay with me a few days. I'd like to know my niece better if possible." She thought for a moment. "Ok I will."

This would be pretty interesting.