Honeymoon

Future & Life (Book 3)

I'm not gonna even try to make the title match the others. This is just Jungkook and Greaty's honeymoon chapter and no cause I'm not in the mood. Enjoy

Jungkook POV

We finally landed for our honeymoon.

In the end I didn't tell her where we went. But we landed and somehow after everything I was able to keep the location a surprise until we landed.

We walked out into the airport and headed straight to our hotel. "Jungkook when can I get the blindfold off?" Greaty asked.

I chuckled softly and took it off her. She took time to adjust her eyesight to the light but she looked around and realized where she was.

-flashback-

We were at a hotel finally finished AMA's and exhausted. Greaty and Kayla were roomed with me and Jimin hyung. They were talking about Kayla's honeymoon when I heard Greaty.

"Ah Kayla Jimin is so sweet to you. Jungkook is sweet too don't get the wrong idea." They chuckled quietly. "Where would you wanna go?" Kayla asked.

I listened more "hmmm I suppose I'd say Bora Bora. It's nice there" and I kept that as a mental note for the future.

-flashback end-

"Oh how did you know!?" She asked happily. She seemed so excited as she tried to take in all the sights on the way to our hotel.

Once we got there I paid the driver and led her inside. The hotel was absolutely spectacular. Now I actually had a problem I forgot about. The language barrier.

I wasn't too good in english. And other languages. Then Greaty looked at me. "Lemme guess. You don't know french, nor Tahitian and you don't know english well enough."

I felt my face burning at the truth. But then I realized. She came from Canada just like all the other girls when they were younger.

She asked for the information and then spoke to the lady. Ah I should have learned more so I could do this.

She came back and hugged my arm. "Lets go." We headed up to our room.

And it was so worth the money. It was absolutely amazing inside and the view was pretty as well. Most importantly of all. My wife was incredibly happy.

"Uwaaa So Pretty!!" she exclaimed.

I smiled brightly. " would you like to go exploring?" She looked at me excitedly and nodded happily. So we spent our time exploring. We ate lots ofgood food and Saw lots of sites.

We took many photos as well. Our honeymoon was perfect but only one thing remained.

To get Souvenirs! What else could be missing? We bought lots of souvenirs for everyone back home.

Days went by, and we were ready to leave. Greaty was on her Phone playing When Suddenly She gasped."What's wrong?" I asked.

She showed me her phone and I was shocked.
 

'BREAKING NEWS: NEW FEMALE GROUP 'VICTORY' SPOTTED AT NIGHTCLUB DRINKING WITH UNDERAGE MEMBERS'

This will Not end well for them huh?
 

Nope.