Worries & Anger

Future & Life (Book 3)

Jungkook POV

I felt anger. I tried to rip myself out of the ropes tying me to the chair, I had to escape, I couldn't just stay here! I made my chair fall over but luckily the chair broke. 

I got up and pulled the loose ropes off of me. I looked around. Where am I anyways? The door opened and 5 people came in, oh . I tried to make a run for it. But they caught me immediately and forced me down. they handcuffed me to the wall and made sure I couldn't escape. 

"Our mistress will deal with you"

One of them said before leaving with the others. I growled in frustration. I just wanna go home... I miss my hyungs. I miss everyone. I miss Greaty. Did they even know I was here?
 

The door opened again and someone walked inside. Huh? I don't know her. Who is she? I mean she was pretty and all. Then she giggled. "Kookie~ How are you feeling my beloved?" She kissed my cheek.

Yeah I gagged. "Why are you gagging?! You should be happy someone as beautiful as me kissed you!" Yeah right. I only accept kisses from one person- actually 7. Yeah hyungs and Greaty. But still! 

"Oppa-" 

"Lemme see your ID before you call me that" 

"what?"

"ID. Lemme see your ID. You better not be older then me!"

  " uh I'm not older."   

  " ID" 

" AISH JUST LET ME CONTINUE!" 

I didn't say anything.  She seemed to calm down.

"anyways I love you. Oppa... She isn't good enough for you. I could make you so much more happy."

She started to undress and I shut my eyes. "Stop undressing! I don't wanna see that!"

"I could satisfy you more"

"No let me go! I wanna go back home!" I felt something taking off my clothes and I started kicking wildly. "LET ME GO! I DON'T WANT THIS LET ME GO!"

I did all I could while I was still stuck. She kissed me. Then forced my member inside her. She moaned, I only teared up. I didn't want this. I wasn't even aroused in the least. 

"Oppa doesn't it feel good inside me?" I shook my head. She didn't stop, she just continued until she came. then she left me there. 
 

I let out my tears. I wanna go home.. I don't like this.. I wanna go back home.. I wanna be with everyone again.. Please guys... find me... find me soon..
 

Greaty POV
 

I felt so stressed.. I was staring at the robot Jungkook we tied up. His arm was still broken off his body. I missed my Jungkook.. We heard a knock on the door. "It's open!" Kim shouted. Sooyoung came in and handed her key to Kim. 

...She must know where Jungkook is. I forced her against the wall. "Where is he?!" Everyone's eyes widened. Kim stopped everyone. "She loves Jungkook. She might have kidnapped him.." I stared at her. "Where is Jungkook?" 

She seemed confused. "Isn't he right- AH!!" She shrieked as she saw the robot tied up. "Jungkook is a robot?! I fell in love with a robot?!" I let go of her and she ran away. "It wasn't her... Who would have done this?"

I miss him.. I don't even know where to start looking for him. I wanted to cry. Aish no! I'm Gonna find him.. I just need to find a clue.

Just somewhere to start.. But where? I got up and went to my room. I laid in bed and sighed.

Jungkook I really hope You're okay.. I hope you are safe.. I hope you aren't in danger.. I miss you..

Someone poked me. I saw Hobi and moved over to make space for him to sit.

"Greaty I know you miss Jungkook. We aren't gonna give up on him I promise. All of us miss him just as much as you do, and none of us are willing to give up."

He gave me a hug. "Thanks Hobi. I'm sorry I just really miss him." He nodded. "I know. I miss him too. So does everyone else. Alright let's get back out there and find out who the hell was stupid enough to take our maknae away"

Then Jin came in and touched Hobi's shoulder. Although I know Hobi didn't see. Why? Oh He screamed and ran straight out of the room.

Jin was laughing so hard and honestly even I laughed. "Why did Hobi leave, screaming?!" Namjoon shouted.

We came out of my room and explained. Everyone was dying of laughter.

Eventually he did come back in and Jin gave him some food to calm him down.

It actually made me feel a lot better. I felt more determined to find some type of clue as to where Jungkook could be.

I searched around for different photos. Photos we all took the same day that Jungkook had went missing.

I looked through all the photos. But I didn't see anything. I sighed. Ok relax, And let's try this one more time.

I kept looking at the photos. But then I did notice something. There was a time Jungkook left but came back with a costume change. So that must have been when the robot replaced him.

I went back to the robot. "Kim, Namjoon come here" they both came over to me.

"I need you to take this apart for me and find out where everything came from."

They widened their eyes but then agreed. Hopefully this works though..

Jungkook keep being strong okay? I'll find you soon enough.

Unknown POV

I sighed. Nothing. Seriously nothing. This boy was pissing me off more then he should.

I think we should kill him. But no our mistress loves him and wants him.

She doesn't see how much he hates her though. It's pitiful. He has someone he loves. That someone is not her.

She's obsessed with him. I hate it. she could do so much better. With me.

Please see me as you see him.