Team building & Dark storms

Future & Life (Book 3)

Hoseok POV

I walked out to the living room from my room and saw everyone in a color. Well except Greaty and Jungkook who were on their honeymoon. Well and Jenny who was wearing plain black like normal.

"What's going on?" I asked. "Oh well Jenny here met a friend on her travels who explained to her that team building is super duper important.

Especially for relationships so we all agreed to do a few team building activities. With a twist" Kim said.

"You guys are going to be paired up not with your partner but with someone who your personality mixes well with." Jenny said.

"Anyways Hobi just stand anywhere" so I did.

"Alright Kayla you are paired with Suga, Kim you are paired with Namjoon, Jade you are paired with Jimin and Hobi you will just stick with Jin okay? Which leaves... Oh..." Jenny stopped talking.

Taehyung was the last one left. He is to be paired up with Jenny then.. Ohh that's gonna be awkward.

He rubbed his nape awkwardly before going to stand by Jenny. She looked away and cleared .

"Anyways the games are listed but first you and your partner must choose a colored bandana."

So we all went. Jin and me decided to get the pink ones. Kim and Namjoon decided on red Jenny and Tae decided on purple Jade and Jimin decided on yellow and Kayla and Suga decided on blue.

We all wore our bandanas on our wrists. And prepared for the next intruction.

The game we were playing was the puzzle knowledge game. Kim and Namjoon high fived each other. they are pretty smart. "Well we are all doomed" Tae said.

Everyone laughed. So Jenny and Tae were our judges for the day. That works. "Ok so before we start we have to wait for someone." She said.

We waited for a bit and everyone started talking to their partners. For the activities not their boyfriends/girlfriends.

The door opened and Kim's uncle came in, "oh? Uncle what are you doing here?" Kim asked. "One of your friends asked me to come in to help you out with your activities today." He said.

He took the things he needed from Jenny who made sure to explain everything to him first.

The game started and thats how the entire day went. Although there was huge amounts of jealousy from everyone.

Except Jenny.  And Namjoon.

We all sighed and ended the activities there. Everyone went to their boyfriend or girlfriend.

Kim POV

This was completely idiotic. Yoongi was hugging me and refusing to let me go. In the end I heard my uncle making a sound of confusion.

"Uhh Jenny what is this game? 5 minutes" she blinked "oh that game is where you spend 5 minutes in a room with your partner talking about anything really."

Everyone glanced at each other. "Well I guess you guys can stay in your relationships and do this" so we all decided to do that. Yoongi and Me decided to stay in the living room. Everyone else spread out.

"So what do we talk about?" I shrugged. "My next appointment is in 3 days. I cleared your schedule that day" I said. He nodded

"We can see what gender the baby is now if we want" I said then looked up at him. He thought about it.

"Let's keep it a secret until birth" I nodded. And he held me "we can think of names for either gender in the meantime."

I agreed and we just cuddled for the remaining time.

Then we heard a loud crash and everyone came out of their rooms. I opened the door and Namjoon and Jenny were staring at a broken vase.

"He did it!"
"She did it!"

They both exclaimed while pointing at each other. I facepalmed myself.

"Clean the damn thing up!" They both scurried to clean it up and everyone else just went away. Idiots..

Yoongi sent me off to bed to rest.

Jimin POV

With Yoongi hyung asleep, Hobi hyung playing video games, and Namjoon hyung cleaning the broken vase. Taehyung, Jin hyung, and me were left.

We were all watching a movie with Jade and Kayla and Jenny who skipped out of cleaning up. It was extremely awkward.

Taehyung and Jenny. It actually started to annoy us. Then Kayla spoke out. "Tae and Jenny. Atop being awkward for god's sake. Jenny apologize to Tae cause you literally left without any remorse. And Tae you have Jin now so stop being uncomfortable around your ex as if you still have feelings for her."

She huffed and I held her in my arms. Jin looked down. And Tae rubbed his nape awkwardly. Jenny just froze up a bit.

"You guys have to solve this issue." Is all I said quietly.

They nodded awkwardly. Tae took a deep breath.