Explainations & Planning

Future & Life (Book 3)

Greaty POV

I was laying down with Jungkook in our bed, it still felt like a dream, but I was so incredibly happy it wasn't.

I heard him sigh quietly, and looked at him. "Jungkook what's wrong Jagi?" He held me tightly.

"Something happened when I was kidnapped. That I absolutely hated. It was awful and scared me." My heart stopped for a moment.

Did she abuse him? "She me. I couldn't stop her, she forced herself on me. I hated it."

He seemed really upset about it. I was as well, how could someone who claims to love him do something so wrong?

"I'm sorry to hear that Kookie. I can't believe she would do something like that to you" i said quietly. He just buried his face in the bed.

I was worried about him. He must have been so scared..

I held him as best as I can like this. "Jungkook I'm sorry to hear this, I still love you no matter what." He sighed in what seemed like relief, holding me tight and refusing to let go.

"I was really scared you'd say the opposite. You would hate me. Or call me weak or pathetic.."

My heart broke for him. "Never. I love you Kookie" he smiled a bit and held me tight.

We fell asleep like that and we were content. I was content having him back.

Hoseok POV

I was playing a game with Jade, and we were trying to figure out how to do a trick. "No no no! It's supposed to be the right one not left"

"You said it was left before!" I whined. She pouted at me "no I said right. Now do it right" i shook my head in amusement and did as she told me.

We finally got the hang of it. I continued the game while Jade went to get us some soda to drink.

I looked over at my desk drawer and thought about the item inside. Should I  give it to her?

Ah but what if it's too early? It's been 4 years.. Is that too early? No right?

I ruffled my red hair and turned off the game. Then Jade came back and sat with me, passing me my drink.

We started to watch a movie when all of a sudden the lights turned off. All we heard was everyone  complaining about it.

We went outside to where everyone else was and I couldn't see Kim. Where was she?

I grabbed my phone and tje flashlight, moving it around the room and I found everyone except her. Huh. You know Tae was missing too.

"Anyone know where Tae and Kim are?" Yoongi asked. All of us shrugged when suddenly the lights came back on.

Then the door opened and Tae and Kim walked in while chatting. We all stared at them. "Something wrong?" Tae asked.

"The lights went off for a while. Just came back on." Namjoon explained. They blinked in confusion. "But we saw the lights on from outside."

It takes 2 minutes to get outside into our dorm. And only a few seconds ago the lights came off.

"What the ?"

Kim shrugged. "I'll ask one of the workers to check the power tomorrow. Don't freak out. Speaking of freaking out"

she went to the tv and turned it on. A show was on and it was time for them to choose their favorite music video.

We were confused until. We saw our mic drop remix music video on the screen.

"You boys should be proud. This music video was absolutely amazing. english was on point, dancing was on point, and the music video was literally fire." She said with such a proud smile on her face.

I felt such pride in my chest. We really are worldwide now. "We should celebrate guys!" Taehyung said excitedly.

She agreed. "Why don't you guys teach us mic drop?" Yoongi looked at Kim. She pouted then sat down.

"Wow Yoongi you've really been protective of her since we found out she was carrying" Jin said.

"Of course I am. I don't want anything happening to them." He said in response.

Fluffy children. Even though I'm younger then Yoongi. Jimin cleared his throat. "Uhm.. Actually that reminds me. We need a new choreographer"

We all stared at him and Kayla. "Why? Kayla is doing a great job" Namjoon said in confusion.

They smiled "well. Because Kayla is similar to Kim now. She's with child"

Only silence. Only silence for 5 minutes before everyone went crazy.

"OMO CONGRATS MY BABIES"

"AWWW YOUR CHILD IS GONNA BE SUCH A CUTIE"

"I GOTTA BE THE GODPARENT GOT IT?"

I laughed at everyone's reactions. Although Yoongi was happy he also seemed annoyed.

"That's it" he said. I could hear him over everyone's screaming. Then we got shocked.

"EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP" We were all quiet.

Finally he relaxed. "I'm not romantic or anything but honestly. I wanna do this right here in front of the people we consider family."

Is he? He got on one knee and Kim's eyes got super wide. Like Jungkook being shook wide.

"Kim will you marry me?" I looked around the room for everyone's reactions

Tae looked proud

Jin looked like he was gonna cry

Namjoon looked happy

Greaty was smiling

Kayla was trying not to fangirl

Jungkook was smiling proudly

As was Jimin

And Jade was also trying not to fangirl.

"Yes"

Yoongi's eyes widened "d-did you say yes?" She smiled and nodded. "Yes Yoongi. I said yes. I love you Yoongi!"

He immediately got up and put her ring on her before hugging her tightly.

"Now there is three reasons to celebrate. Kayla and Jimin are having a baby, Yoongi and Kim are engaged, and Mic Drop's remix mv is a huge success!" Jungkook said.

So yeah of course we celebrated. We were so filled with happiness.

Little did we know how soon that would end. And how dark the future seemed for us all..