Memories & Guilt

Future & Life (Book 3)

Jungkook POV

I felt so tired. I needed to get out of here. I felt disgusting. I didn't want anyone touching me like that except for Greaty.

I looked down at the ground. I missed Greaty. Tears welled up inside of me as I kept thinking about her.

One memory actually kept coming back to me.

We were in my room cuddling while watching some movie she wanted to see. It was so peaceful and I felt so content by her side.

"Kookie?"

"Hm?"

"Can you promise me something?"

"Yeah of course, what is it?"

"Promise me if something ever happens that makes us split. You won't give up on me, you'll try to get us back together or you'll make sure to try your best to come back to me"

"I promise."

We fell back into our comfortable silence.

"Kookie?"

"Hm?"

"I Love You"

"I Love You Too"

"Always?"

"Always"

I got back up. I won't break my promise to her. I kept trying to break the restraints on me. It was leaving marks in my skin, very painful marks but I didn't care.

Finally i broke free. My wrists were bleeding a bit but i didn't care. I got my clothes on and ran.

I ran as fast as I can. But the moment I had reached the busy streets. I couldn't move. The pain.. It's getting to me.

My vision turned blurry.

Then went black.

Jenny POV

I was busy getting some work done for Kayla since she was helping everyone search for Jungkook.

I hope he's alright..

Anyways. Part of the tasks was answering the phone and it actually kinda annoyed me. People got so much more stupid.

The phone rang and I answered.

"Hello?"

"Yes this is"

"Sorry what?!"

"Yes I'll be there as soon as possible!"

I hung up and grabbed my stuff before running. I sent out a mass text to everyone

'Jungkook has been found, meet at hospital room 265'

Greaty POV

We kept walking around the streets. I was worried about Jungkook.

All our phones went off but Kim opened the message first. She gasped

"We gotta go to the hospital! Jungkook has been found!"

Our eyes all widened and we all ran to the hospital.

It's been 2 weeks without Jungkook. I miss him.

I kept running and Jenny came out of the hospital. "Jenny how is Kookie?!"

I shouted. She looked angry. "Someone made a mistake and thought a guy was Jungkook... It wasn't him.."

My heart broke. I thought we could finally have him back.. God Kookie please please help us find you.

Jungkook POV

I woke up and teared up. I was back to where i started.

I'm stuck again. "Oppa. You shouldn't have tried to escape. Don't you love me?"

"No I don't. I'll never love you! You kidnapped me and took me away from the people I do love! Even if I was stuck here forever my heart will never belong to you!"

I was furious now. I missed everyone.

I started to cry. My hyungs.. My dongsaengs... Greaty... I miss them all so much. I just wanna see them.

"Oppa.. I'm sorry. But you won't even remember what you are doing."

She forced something into my mouth. And it dissolved in my mouth.

Everything went black then.

-few hours later-

I woke up. I was in my room. But.. Why doesn't this feel like my room?

Huh weird.

Unknown POV

He woke up. "Jungkook!"

Did it work?

"Hey hyung what's up?" He smiled

Huh. So it really worked. His memories are erased. Only the memories she created are there.

"Nothing much. Hey let's go hang out okay?"

He nodded. Next step. Break the girl's heart.

We travelled closer to where he used to live. And there was the girl he loved.

She widened her eyes when she saw us. She ran over and hugged him tightly.

"Jungkook! Oh my god! I'm so glad you're ok! Where were you? I missed you so much. I love you please don't ever do that to me again!"

He stared at her "who are you?"

Her eyes widened. "J-Jungkook... I'm Greaty.. Your girlfriend.. Your manager.."

He looked completely lost, "manager? Girlfriend? I'm married to my wife and I work as... As..."

she never gave him a job. "Why can't I remember my job?"

She teared up. "Jungkook look at me and be honest. You don't feel anything when you see me?"

He shook his head and we walked off.

Tears went down her face as she left.
 

Did I really feel bad? No not really. Our plan worked.
 

Jungkook POV

I wasn't stupid. As soon as I saw Greaty everything came to me. But why didn't I say anything? I'm gonna get that chick arrested.

So I have to act a bit before I can get home. Greaty make sure to wait for me ok?

I'll come back to you soon. I kept walking quietly. She seemed tired. The time I was gone must have taken a toll on her health.

Ah she should take better care of herself. When I get home I'll make sure myself she takes good care of herself.

Right now though. I have to make a plan to get her arrested. And kept locked up for a long time.

Now how shall I do this?