lives & Finales

Future & Life (Book 3)

-3 months later-

Kayla POV

"Kim" I called her "hm what?" She replied. "Do.. Do you think that Jimin would have really cheated on me? And Yoongi cheating on you?" I looked down.

She sighed "I never thought they would. Especially with our friends but.. That's what happened Kayla you saw it." She said.

It just felt wrong to me. So I pulled up my computer and went through some of the video feed. "Kayla what are you doing?" She asked confused "Nothing just what I always do. Make sure nothing got stolen or nobody played pranks on each other."

She nodded and went back to watching her show. I kept lookimg at the feed then I saw something. One of the girls from Victory..  What was her name again? Uh... Ah Sunhee! She left the dorm.

I followed her back and opened the living room camera. "Kim come check this out!" On the feed we saw and heard everything.

They must have done something to them. We looked at each other and got up. We went to the dorm and opened the door. Everyone was there again fighting. Immediately we tried to calm them down and get them to listen. Kim was trying to stop the boys from fighting while I was dealing with Jade and Greaty.

"Ah!" Everyone froze and stopped the moment a shout of pain was heard. In the middle of attempting to stop the boys. One of them had hit Kim.

"Now look at what you've all done! This was a mistake! Victory is behind this! They planned to break up all the couples! This must be their doing!" I said before I went to check on Kim. I winced. Her cheek was pretty bruised.

"Victory? But how?" They all asked. I told hem all to sit their asses down then I got ice for Kim before we went in front of everyone.

"We dont know how. But the video feed here proves that they did it." We showed them the feed and they all looked stunned.

All of us fell into their trap. Immediately all the engaged and married couples including myself went to find their rings.

But nobody went back to each other. Not until Yoongi stepped up first and held Kim tightly in his arms. Then Jungkook went to Greaty then Hoseok to Jade.

I looked around. But then I realized. Jimin wasn't here. I looked down. He's peobably still in his hometown. "Guys we need to go get Jimin he never came back. We need to show him this" I said.

We all nodded and started packing. "So does anyone know where Jimin lives exactly?" We all stopped. We knew his hometown. But not his address.

How would we find him? "Let's get there first and see if anyone has seen him or knows his parents." We all agreed on that and started preparing to leave.

We took a train and of course people stared cause you know. In the end we got there and we started walking around.

Jimin POV

I kept in my room since I returned yesterday. I felt so sad.. I missed Kayla.. I missed my friends.. I missed my family.. "Jimin can you please buy me some groceries?!" I heard my mom ask from downstairs.

"Okay!" I shouted back before getting dressed and getting my wallet. I walked to the market and looked for some stuff that my mom asked for. "Oh my God it's Jin oppa! And RM oppa! And Taehyung oppa!" My eyes widened.

I looked over in the direction of the girl's screams. Jin Taehyung and RM hyung were there. "Sorry please stop. Has anyone seen Jimin? All of us are looking for him!" I ran to them immediately. I missed my hyungs. And Taehyung. I tackled Jin hyung who fell.

"Oof! Ah Jimin!" He hugged me tightly and once the other two got over the shock they immeidately hughed me as well. They explained what happened.

ing Victory. How could they do this to us!? Ah that doesnt matter!

"Hyungs bring me back to my wife please" I said. They called Kayla and asked where she was before hanging up.

"Alright she's on her way here" RM said. I felt a bit nervous. But when I saw her coming I smiled and went to hug her tightly, careful of her bump.

She slid my ring back on my finger. And I did the same to her.

Everyone came together. But then I realized something, "ah Kim! You gave birth!" She nodded. "The baby is back with my uncle. You guys can meet him after we get back."

Yoongi seemed the most eager to return. "Lets go lets go!!" He kept shouting. I guess he wanted to see his baby.

So I went back home to give my mom her groceries and also pack my stuff.

I was so excited to go back and work on bts activites again. But first things first. When we got back we went to Victory's dorm.

"Victory is hereby disbanded. Your contracts have been violated now pack your stuff and go." Kim said with such anger.

All of them knew they were found out and just listened to her. After that we went to go visit her uncle. Who gave the baby back to Kim while her and Yoongi took some time to get Yoongi to see him.

The rest of us sat down and got to relax. soon enough Kim and Yoongi came out with their baby. Everyone cooed at the adorable small bundle in Yoongi's arms.

"Kim what's the baby's name?" Yoongi looked at her "well I haven't named him yet." We all got shocked.

"I was hoping.. We could all decide on a name for him." She said shyly. So we all began discussing names.

Then RM snapped his head up "Yejun. Min Yejun" Yoongi widneed his eyes. "Eh?" Kim smiled. "Well he would have your last name in the end. Min Yejun. Hmm I like it" she said happily.

Everyone seemed to love it. But Yoongi didn't say anything. "It's perfect" finally he said and smiled.

Uwaa Yejun is so cute~ I glanced at my wife. Soon she'd give birth too. We never figured out what the gender is.

"BTS members. I have you going on a world tour soon. You should start preparing tomorrow. But for today relax." Uncle said.

And we did. By sleeping. Literally we all fell asleep at his house where we were sitting.

Yoongi POV

I left everyone sleeping inside. But I was outside just thinking. A lot has happened since high school. What would happen if... If I never met any of them?

I sighed. Then I felt something warm on my shoulders. It was a blanket. Then I saw Hoseok who sat beside me. "Hey Ho" he smacked my arm for that.

"Thinking hard?" He asked. I nodded. "I just keep imagining what would I be doing now if I never met any of you guys." He nodded. "Your life would be boring as all hell" he said.

I chuckled. "Maybe. Yeah. I am happy though." He nodded.

"You should. But Yoongi. You gotta wake up." I was completely lost.

"Wake up Yoongi!"

"Wake up Yoongi!"

"Yoongi wake up before I throw you off the bed!" I snapped awake.

Yoonji?! "Bro get ready for school. It's only your second year and it's the first day of the year. Come on"

I did as she asked and got ready for school.

We walked to school while Yoonji was talking to me about some random thing. Suddenly someone bumped into me.

My heart jumped in my chest. I recognized those eyes. "I'm so sorry I'm gonna be late for my first day of high school." And she ran off.

Kim... "Yoongi come on" we went to school and sat in the gym for the assembly. Kim sat beside me. "Oh I recognize you! I bumped into you earlier today right? I'm sorry. My name is Kim. Nice to meet you" I smiled and nodded. "I'm Yoongi"

"Well Yoongi let's be good friends." She said happily. "Yeah let's be good friends."


 

The End