Guilt & Trust

Future & Life (Book 3)

Namjoon POV

I watched Tae talk to Jin happily. Jin was laughing and smiling brightly. I regret what I did.

Why did I kiss his sister? I don't even know.. Why did I cheat? Now I don't think he'll ever forgive me.. We haven't spoken much since the incident with his sister.

Tae won't even let me near him. He said Jin doesn't want me near him.. I need to talk to him though. I walked over to him and grabbed Jin's hand. Dragging him to our room.

"What the Namjoon?!" He glared at me. "We need to talk Jin" he scoffed "there is nothing to talk about. You want her I don't care just don't ing hurt her."

He tried to leave and opened the door. Tae was there "I told you he didn't want to talk. Jin hyung let's go" he nodded and i grabbed his hand. "Jin it was a mistake. Please."

Tae grabbed his waist and held Jin in his arms.. No... They couldn't be dating...

"T-Tae?" Jin seemed surprised. So they aren't together. "Namjoon hyung. If you want Jin hyung back you have to win him back, and hope I don't take him first."

H-he likes Jin.. "Tae.. You like me?" Tae nodded. "I do." I took Jin from his arms. "Jin is mine" I said clearly angered by Tae.

"Jin isn't yours or mine. Who he ends up with depends completely on him. Who he wants. I won't force myself is Jin decides to be with you or with neither of us. But if he chooses me I'll care for him"

Jin seemed happy with his words. Then I let him go and Jin left the room, Tae followed after him. Is he really gonna try to win Jin's heart like that?

I won't let him touch Jin. Jin is Mine.

Jin POV

Taehyung Said nothing to me. I was waiting for him to say something to me about what he told Namjoon.

" Jin hyung" my heart stopped When he looked at me. Why did my cheeks feel So hot? He stood up and hugged me tightly.

"T- Tae he only held me tighter,"Jin hyung I meant everything I told Namjoon hyung and I will win you over"

He really likes me. I didn't know how to feel. He let me go, I think I was crazy for doing this but

I kissed him I kissed Tae. He kissed me back his lips were soft and sweet the kiss took my breathe away in the best way possible.

We pulled away from each other. For a moment we caught our breath. I was embarrassed.

Why did I kiss him? What's wrong with me? "Jin hyung." I didn't look at him. I was too flustered. "Jin hyung" this time he held me and kissed me once again.

I couldn't resist. I kissed him back. My heart was racing our kisses only got More passionate, More desperate.

I Pulled away very reluctantly and he looked at me Curiously. "T-Tae.. Oh my god I'm sorry!" I covered my mouth with my hand.

He shook his head "Jin hyung don't apologize. I don't regret that at all. I told you. I'll win you over, It seems like I'm close there anyways"

He winked and walked off. My cheeks felt warm but so did my heart. I decided to sleep on the bed.

Taehyung POV

I can't believe he kissed me. I touched my lips and grinned widely, Jin hyung will fall for me I'm sure of it.

Jungkook was walking by and he blinked "V hyung you seem happy about something" he sat with me.

I told him everything that happened. "Ah makes sense. Well I'm rooting for you. No offense to Namjoon hyung but he shouldn't have cheated even if he regrets it now."

I nodded in agreement. I hated seeing Jin so upset over him. "What about Jenny?"

My heart hurt a bit hearing her name. She decided to go to America in the end for her art. So we broke up.

Honestly if it wasn't for Jin hyung and Kayla and Jimin hyung I would still be upset. But we still keep in touch so I'm not too upset.

"I'm over her now. I wanna move on with Jin." Jungkook smiled and patted my shoulder.

"Good for you" Jungkook said. "Wanna hang out with me and Jimin hyung? We decided to go to an arcade then watch a movie and eat dinner."

I nodded. "Sure lemme go change and let Jin hyung know where I am. Make sure Greaty and Kayla know where you guys are too." He nodded and I went to my room and saw Jin hyung asleep in my bed.

I gently pecked his cheek and put the covers over him. I changed quietly and left him a note before heading back out.

"Okay let's go" I said. Jungkook nodded and called for Jimin hyung.

He rushed out and we all headed out.

Jade POV

I was reading a manga on my phone and Jin came out of Taehyung's room rubbing his eyes.

"Hey Jinnie Jin what were you doing sleeping in Tae's room?" He smiled lightly. "I was talking to him and I suppose I fell asleep after we talked."

I nodded and kept reading my manga, "Jade do you know where Tae is anyways?" He asked.

"Yeah he went out with Jimin and Jungkook. Maknae line's day out. They'll be home in a few hours" he nodded.

He sat down on the couch with me. Damn awkward.. I never really talked to Jin before..

"Jade. Can I ask you for advice?" I turned off my phone and nodded.

He took a deep breath and explained the entire situation. I was wide eyed by the end.

Namjoon and Taehyung are fighting over Jin. Wow. "So who do you like more then?" I asked.

He sighed "I dunno I loved Nam but he cheated on me.. And Tae.. He's so sweet. He shows his feelings well to me. And I know he cares."

He went into his own thoughts. "Well Jin I think you should follow your heart. If you still Love Namjoon then see if you can forgive him for cheating on you."

He blinked "and if you are falling for Tae then make sure you don't hurt him. He really cares about you Jin. If he was willing to say all that stuff he really does like you." He nodded then smiled.

"Thanks Jade I really appreciate it" I nodded.

Kim POV

I was walking while talking to Kayla and Greaty, we decided to work on Victory and find a replacement for the fired member who's name we will no longer include.

We were holding auditions for a new member. I was about ready to fall asleep.

"Kim go home you have been working hard and Yoongi is gonna kill us if you aren't taking care of yourself on our watch. The kid needs you to stay healthy" I whined. I hated when they used the baby against me.

"Kayla should go home too then. She is in her early stages. The baby is in more danger." Kayla looked at me

"Both of you go home and call Yoongi and Namjoon and Hobi to help me here okay?"

We nodded and shuffled home. "Kim when is your kid due anyways?" I shrugged "anyday now. But I have no idea when. Kayla did you get anything for Jin for his birthday?"

She nodded "yeah I bought him a mario game he said he wanted. What about you?"

I nodded "I bought him a blue mario doll he said he wanted as well" we went to the dorm and found Jade reading her manga with Jin watching tv. "Hey guys. Tell Hobi Namjoon and Yoongi to go help Greaty with the Victory auditions"

Jade nodded and went to go get them. We sat with Jin and started chatting with him.

All of a sudden Greaty burst through the door with Jungkook injured. "Oh my god what the hell happened?!"

He was in tears as he said a sentence that filled all of us with dread and fear.

"Jimin hyung and Tae Hyung were kidnapped"