Cheers & Weddings

Future & Life (Book 3)

Namjoon POV

We were all Watching TV. We were bored anyways, we were just watching inkigayo cause why not. I looked over at Tae and Jin who were cuddling together.

I suppose that means I lost my chance with Jin. But if he is happy then who am I to get in the way of that.

The door opened and Jungkook and Greaty came in, Greaty seemed annoyed. Well great.

"Why does Greaty look annoyed?" Kim said without even looking at them. All of us stared at her.

"I've been friends with her for how many years now? You think I won't know when she's annoyed or upset?" Huh. Good point.

"She won't tell me why she's annoyed!" Jungkook said tiredly. "Go ask IU!" She slammed the door shut.

"And why the hell is she telling me to go ask IU sunbae????" Kayla and Kim shared a look.

"It's a meme" we all blinked "it's a meme?" They nodded "a jealousy meme. When you are jealous of someone you tell the person to go ask the person making you jealous."

"So Greaty may be jealous about you fangirling over IU so much. Like Kookie you literally have hearts in your eyes when you see her. So when you ask Greaty about something she says 'go ask IU' because you seem happier with IU around." We all looked at Jungkook.

"Ah she's being dumb" and then Kim threw a shoe at his head. "Go apologize instead of calling her stupid you two have a wedding in a week." Hoseok said.

And Jungkook scurried off. Aigoo those idiots. But they are cute idiots.

Kayla POV

After that we all went back to watching tv. Jimin poked my cheek. "What are you doing?" He shrugged "poking your cheek. It's squishy." He's been doing that lately and it's kinda weird.

Actually his whole personality changed. Since I got pregnant he's literally treating me like glass. Or a stuffed toy. One of the other really.

It's weird. Sweet but weird. Also I have no clue how Kim can deal with this. She's farther ahead then I am. Actually...

"Kim aren't you due soon?" she blinked. "How long ago has it been since we got Jungkook back?" she asked.

"Uhh he got abducted back in September so i think 4 months ago" she nodded

"Then five months" all of us looked at her "so no I'm not due soon. I have another 4 months ahead of me. And Kayla is only a month less then me."

True. Jungkook and Greaty came out after and sat down then Greaty turned off the tv.

"Ok guys so as you know the wedding is a week away. We already sent out invitations and everything is prepared. All we need is to tell you guys your role in the wedding."

Wait we got roles in this wedding?

!

"Ok obviously all the girls are my bridesmaids and plus Jin because of course. And my maid of honor is of course Kayla and Jenny is coming back for my wedding."

I saw Tae stiffen but once Jin grabbing his hand and rested his head on his shoulder. He relaxed so quickly. Cuties.

"She'll be the ring bearer"

Everyone stopped and we looked at Greaty. "What?" She asked confused.

"Jenny is the ring bearer?" Kim said. Greaty nodded. "Jenny" I said this time

"What?" We sighed "Jenny who trips over literal air?"

"She can be doing nothing then somehow end up on the ground face flat"

"She literally fell down the stairs doing a barrel roll"

"She dropped her phone on her face without realizing it"

"Okay okay i get it!" Greaty pouted. "I trust she won't lose the rings." We kept going through.

So In the end Jungkook has Jimin as his best man. Greaty has me as her maid of honor. Everyone else got their roles.

And soon enough it was the wedding day.
 

Greaty POV

I woke up early today. It was my wedding day.. Oh my god it was my wedding day. I got up and started waking up Kayla and Kim who bith whined at the fact I was waking them up.

"Get up! You two need to help me get ready for my wedding. Their eyes went wide and they shot up. They immediately started to help me work on my makeup and hair. And by that I mean Kim did my makeup and hair.

"Are you ready for today?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah. I'm a little nervous but I'm more excited." She smiled.

"I'm glad. Make sure he takes good care of you. You deserve your happy ending." The door opened and Jenny poked her head in.

"Sup?" We all smiled "glad to see you again after so long." She came inside and closes the door. "It's been a while but I learned so much" she started talking about her traveling.

"Do you miss Tae?" Annnd the elephant in the room is cued. Jenny sighed "yeah a bit. But you guys told me he's with Jin. I'm not gonna get in the way of that."

We nodded and Kim told me to go change into my dress. I looked at myself in the mirror. My dress fit me perfectly.

The rest of them started getting ready and Kim and me helped do hair and makeup asap

The rest of them started getting ready and Kim and me helped do hair and makeup asap. And Jade did Kim's makeup and hair.

We all finished and took so many photos.

In the end we made sure everything was ready.

The door opened and Jin came in. "Hello lovelies~ and hello bride." I smiled brightly.

"You girls look gorgeous. I'm so happy. And Jenny it's nice to see you again after so long." He gave her a hug.

"Ok let's get you to your wedding." We all cheered and went to the car. I got more excited.

Once we got there we were almost late so we got to our places quickly and Jin handed me my bouquet. Oh god it's time. The wedding.

Jungkook POV

I woke up by my alarm and looked at the time. My wedding day. I got up and forced everyone to wake up. I showered quickly and got dressed. But Jin forced me to sit down and Jade came in.

"Kookie I came to lend you my skills. relax and lemme do your hair and makeup kay?" I nodded and let her do her work. Once she finished She made me take a photo.

I

I

thanked her as she did everyone else's hair and makeup. I was so excited. I was to be married soon.

We were sent on our way except for Jin hyung who went to pick up the girls.

I loved how the place looked for the wedding.

Greaty and me decided we would make our wedding colors red and white

Greaty and me decided we would make our wedding colors red and white.

I stood at my place and when the wedding was about to start I looked over at Jimin hyung who smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

I waited as the wedding started. Soon enough Greaty was walking dowm the aisle with Jin beside her. Ah Jin is her father figure.

I smiled brightly as I saw her. She looked so beautiful. As Jin handed her to me.

We looked at each other and couldn't stop smiling. The pastor spoke as the place went silent. We listened to him and when it came to our vows it looked like we both wrote our own vows.

Greaty cleared quietly. "Jungkook. The way we met wasn't in a good way. But the ending was good to me. I may have almost got hurt that night. But I also fell for you that day. I have seen you before though." I got surprised. She did?

"I saw you at the cafe near our school. When the bell chimed as I walked by you and opened the door. And when you saved me. I fell. The more I got to know you the deeper in love I was. Now I'm here about to give you my entire life. So I promise you this Jeon Jungkook. I'll love you, I'll care for you, I'll give you a family and the happy ending you want. Because I truly do love you"

My heart swelled with love for her. It was my turn and I cleared my throat.

"Greaty I love you. I really do. And on this day I promise to you To peotect you, to love you, and to make you happy everyday for the rest of my life. I want to wake up everyday with you by my side. And sleep everynight by your side. We're not just partners but you are my best friend. You are my soulmate and I really do believe that"

She smiled. And the pastor kept speaking. Finally it came to the I do's

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Park Greaty, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to share your life openly, standing with her in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more?"

"I do"

"Do you Park Greaty take Jeon Jungkook, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to share your life openly, standing with him in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more?"

"I do"

He said more thing but finally we got to the end. "You may kiss the bride"

I smiled "gladly" I leaned in and kissed her softly.

I heard the clapping and kissed her for a few more seconds before pulling away. We looked at our friends who were smiling and crying in happiness.

After all this we went to our hall to enjoy the day.

After all this we went to our hall to enjoy the day

Greaty and me were already so happy from today. We enjoyed the entire day, we danced and sang and joked around.

That's what I love about her. She may be my wife now but she is still always my best friend at the same time.

I held her hand. "I love you Greaty" she smiled "I love you too Jungkook"

And that night we went off on our honeymoon.