New Idols & Robots

Future & Life (Book 3)

Kim POV

I was walking by the practice rooms and heard dna playing. I walked in and saw all the girls dancing to dna.

And by all the girls i mean Greaty, Kayla, Jenny, and Jade.

I watched them dance and thought about it for a while. Then i stopped the music.

"Girls. How would you feel about being another one of our girl groups?"

They widened their eyes "wait you are joking right? We have jobs here"

Jade exclaimed. "Yeah I know. But look at you guys. You are talented people. I think you guys should be a group."

They all looked at each other. As if to check and see what everyone else wants.

I cleared my throat. "Take a few days to decide ok? You don't need to answer me now."

I waved and left to check on the boys. I unlocked the door to the dorm and shrieked.

I took the bucket off my head and looked at my clothes. It was slimy and gross. And i sighed.

It was home made slime.

i screamed in annoyance "BTS MEMBERS COME HERE RIGHT NOW"

Everyone came down and widened their eyes at the sight of me. "Which one of you did this?"

They all looked at each other to find the culprit. But none of them confessed. "Boys I'm not your mom i shouldn't need to ask this. I should be preparing you all for a fan meet."

I left to go change and clean up. Yoongi came in and smiled "You look clean now."

I stared at him. "Alright sorry." He said. "None of them did It. Everyone looked extremely confused"

I sighed. "Yoongi I don't care. But it did annoy me that i got slime on my clothes. I gotta wash those so they don't get damaged."

He patted my head "you're height is so damn cute" i raised a brow.

I'm taller then him. "Yoongi" he stopped me "Yeah I know I'm shorter."

Yeah. I finished cleaning up before heading back out. "Alright everyone to the car you guys have a fanmeet in 3 hours and Jade has to make you pretty boys more pretty"

I waved bye and went back to my room to sleep for a bit. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Greaty POV

I was behind the boys at their fanmeet and was helping them with keeping their gifts from fans safe.

Although I don't mind that part. I have to admit. Jungkook has been getting more.. Cocky. And confident. And its not bad. But he's been getting rude because of it.

Like even yesterday he was talking back to Jin and being really disrespectful.

Not sure why..

After the fan meet he was listening to music in the car with his headphones on.

I looked at the other members who looked just as concerned. Once we got to the dorm he closed the door to our room and locked it.

"What is going on with Jungkook nowadays? He's acting like a brat." Jin said.

"Not sure. It's strange." Jimin said. They all looked at me. "We aren't fighting or anything. I dont know why he is acting like this. It's worrying me as well.

We all sighed. Just then he burst into Kim's room. Ah Kim was having a mood swing earlier from the pregnancy.

We heard a thump and a hiss of pain. I opened the door and Jungkook was on the ground while Kim was asleep peacefully.

I dragged him out and closed the door.  "Jungkook. What in the hell has been going on with you? You have been acting really rude lately and none of us are happy with it"

He just scoffed "oh shut up no good untalented " all of our eyes widened. Did he just really call Jin that?!

"Hey Jungkook why did you say that to Jin?"

He sighed "it's the truth ."

Hoseok looked shocked. I grabbed his hand and he immediately ripped it from me.. Literally

I shrieked and dropped the arm. Wait. I see sparks. I picked it up and looked at it.

Its mechanical. "Yah. This is a robot."

All our eyes widened. "It was programmed then. But.. Wait.. Where is our Jungkook?!"

Unknown POV

Jungkook. I watched him try to get out of his cell. With no luck. Of course he would have no luck.

Jeon Jungkook. You'll forget about that girl one day. She wasn't good enough for you anyways.

I'll make sure you will only look at me.

I promise.

Kim POV

I woke up to a huge noise and I went into the living room. "Guys what's going on?"

Greaty was in tears and everyone looked stressed.

"Jungkook is missing"