DNA & Victory

Future & Life (Book 3)

Jungkook POV

Finally. We finished. The hyungs were on the ground whining. "Why did we make this dance so difficult to learn!?" Jin hyung said.

Yoongi hyung sighed "I wanna sleep already. But at least we finished filming the music video. I hope fans enjoy the song."

Namjoon hyung chimed in "of course they will. Army is always very supportive of our songs"

Jimin hyung and Hoseok hyung grinned "so true. Oh by the way, where is Kim? She said she had a surprise for all of us?"

I shrugged "She took Greaty, Jenny, Kayla, and Jade with her."

We all sighed. "Can you believe it's been 3 years since we all confessed our relationships to the audience?"

I shook my head. "Impressive isn't it?" We all sighed.

We're all reaching that age where people usually think about getting jobs and finding someone to settle down with, have a family with.

I'm still a kid myself so i don't see myself having kids anytime soon.

the door opened and Kim came inside with The others. I whined and opened my arms, Greaty came and hugged me.

Hoseok went to Jade and clinged to her. Kayla and Jimin went to each other immediately and Jenny went to Tae happily.

Kim cleared . "Alright guys so I did tell you I had a surprise for you all. And I do.. Well two. But anyways.  Girls please come in."

seven girls came into the room, they were all very pretty. But we looked confused. "Boys this is your new sister group. Of course they don't have a group name yet but they are trainees under our company so please give them respect and treat them well"

We nodded and waved to them all.

"What's the second surprise?" I asked curiously.

She blushed a bit. Which made me more curious. "Well I wanna tell that to Yoongi before the rest of you to decide what will be happening."

He got up and took her out of the room. We waited for a while but jumped in surprise when a really loud shriek came from Yoongi.

"WHAT!?"

I looked at Greaty and she shrugged "she didn't tell any of us either"

After a few minutes Yoongi came inside with a dazed look on his face. "Is Yoongi hyung ok?"

She nodded. "He's a little zoned out from the news of him being a father"

We all nodded and relaxed back on the ground.

1

2

3

We all shot up "HE'S A FATHER?! YOU'RE PREGNANT?!"

Cue Tae hyung trying to strangle Yoongi and Jenny and Kim trying to get him off of Yoongi. Namjoon with wide eyes while Jin is fangirling and me and Jimin and Hoseok hyung just with a smile on our faces.

Yeah. When are we ever normal?

Greaty and Kayla looked surprised but also happy. Jenny was shocked in general and Jade was happy.

A baby.. That's gonna be something interesting.

"We don't let Namjoon hyung near the baby ok?"

"Yah Jeon Jungkook shut it coconut head!"

"I'm not a coconut head Hyung!"

"Stop bullying the maknae Namjoon!"

"He started it!"

The girls looked at me curiously. I waved them off. "It's really normal honestly"

This is a great first impression.

After all the commotion Yoongi hyung finally snapped out of it. "I'm really gonna be a father?"

His eyes were full of unshed tears. Kim nodded and he hugged her tightly

"Im so happy! Aww our child is gonna be super cute!"

Looks like someone's: ecstatic about having a kid.

Which is cute. Very cute. But they arent even married.

Wonder if they will one day.

What am i talking about of course they will.

I glanced at Greaty. Does she wanna get married?

I never knew that.

"Alright! Girls please introduce yourselves."

A girl with long blonde hair came forward, she has brown eyes and she looked very school girlish. She smiled "Hello, I'm Kim Nari nice to meet you"

Then a brunette girl came up she seemed very shy. "Hello I'm Park Haneul" she bowed shyly 

Next was this black haired girl who was standing by Nari  "I'm Kim Mina"

After that it was this girl who kept staring at me. "I'm Song Sooyoung"

Sooyoung. She creeps me out.

The next girl reminded me of Yoongi hyung. "I'm Byun Ae sook touch Chanhee and I will hurt you"

The girl beside her. Who i assume is Chanhee blushed "Ae Sook eonni please. Sorry I'm Park Chanhee. Ae Sook eonni's girlfriend"

Huh interesting. Then there was one more. She didnt seem to speak up. "Oh the girl behind us is Oh Sunhee, she is shy around the opposite gender"

We all nodded.

"We will figure out our new group name soon enough"

"Victory."

The girl. Sunhee said quietly. "Victory? As a group name?" She nodded shyly.

The girls grinned "thats an awesome idea Sunhee!"

Bts and Victory. Wow pretty interesting. I wonder how this will be