Crushes

The Perfect Ship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a long day and Eunji could feel herself nod off to the rhythmic swaying of the vehicle moving merrily along the highway.  She barely slept 2 hours today and that didn't agree with her one bit.  She shifted her weight, resting her head on a panda pillow, a gift from one of her fans, and the next thing she knew, someone was shaking her gently.

 

"Wake up, Eunji-ya.  We're here."

 

Eunji opened her eyes to a slit.  She saw her manager's equally tired, blood-shot eyes and resisted an urge to just turn and go back to sleep.  Groggily, she propped herself up on her elbows but that was all she could do.  She sat there, unmoving, for a few moments, but before her manager could begin her nagging,  Eunji promptly stood up, hitting her head in the process.

 

"Aishhhh."  She almost swore.

 

Her manager broke into a small laugh.

 

"Eunji-ya, be careful.  Hurting yourself like that is just going to make you dumb."  Her manager teased.

 

Eunji mocked-glared at her manager before bursting into a cheery laugh.

 

"Okay!  Now, I'm awake!  So, let's go!"  She took a deep breath and exclaimed loudly.

 

Eunji stepped out of her van and strode into A Cube Entertainment's building.  It was already 7.00pm but the place still looked like it was still morning. There were throngs of  people hustling and bustling about even as they enter the main doors of the building.  Eunji walked across the waiting area towards the elevator lobby.  A burst of noise greeted her as she was halfway across the waiting area.  She broke into a huge grin as a familiar figure trotted merrily towards her, bringing with him an entire train of boys, all monkeying around.  

 

"Eunji-ya!  Eunji-ya!  Eunji-ya!"  Seo Eunkwang bounced up to her, all smiles and waggy like a hyper-active puppy but before Eunji could reply, a chorus of voices had joined in as one after another, the Btob boys piled up beside Eunkwang, calling out her name playfully, creating an instant racket.

 

"Ahahaha! Oppa!  Annyeong!  Where are you guys off to?"  Eunji laughed.

 

"We're off to a video shoot at Shinchon.  What were you off to?  On a date?"  Seo Eunkwang gave her a mischievous wink.  

 

"Very funny, oppa.  I had a shoot with Naeun..."  but once again, before she could finish her sentence, a host of voices had perked up, almost shouting,  "Oh, WGM!"

 

What followed immediately was an endless stream of rapid-fire questions.

 

"So, how was it?!"  Asked a grinning Jung Iihoon.

 

"Did you take photos?!"  Lee Changsub poked his head out behind Eunkwang added.

 

"Photos!!  Photos!!  Photos!!"  And a chorus of chants erupted from Yook Sungjae, Im Hyunsik, Eunkwang,  and even the usually reserved Peniel.

 

Eunji couldn't help but laugh.  The Btob boys, her extended family.  She could always count on their craziness to perk her up. 

 

"Yes, yes,  I will send them to you all."  Her eyes twinkled as she winked.  

 

"Now?!  Send now?!",   "Where was the shoot?",  "So she's considered a married woman now right?! Hahaha!"  The boys relentlessly bombed her with even more questions, filling the entire waiting area with their jabbering.  Finally, their manager had had it as he hur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter