it's only a prank, tell me he's alive

Love Is Always All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino headed to Seung Hoon’s apartment after he had dinner with a curator and Mrs. Lee for his solo exhibition in next three months. They had selected thirty of his paintings and encouraged him to paint some genre paintings to add his contemporary collections. Mino promised to give them at least three paintings.

Soon after the meeting, rushingly Mino drove to Myoengdoeng District to see Seungyoon who moved back to Seunghoon apartment due to safety reason. It had been a while since his last visit to that luxurious apartment. Seunghoon had given him the password to let Minho stepping in to that empty apartment anytime. After stepping in, He hanged his coat at the hook near the entrance and looked around. The spacious room was filled with some artistic interior such as paintings, crafts, statues and vases. Seung Hoon had a great taste of art like his mother but he was also a capable bussinessman like his father.

Mino smiled looking at SeungYoon’s first pictorial hanging on the wall near the dining table. His cousin surely loved him so much to do that. He took a glance at Seung Yoon’s bedroom which was slightly open and decided to wait for him inside. The room was clean and neat as expected from the perfectionist Seung Yoon. Mino laid down on the bed which smell nice exactly like Yoon. Suddenly he was getting emotional . They couldn’t meet for a month and he really missed Yoon very much. Yoon was busy with studying and schedules as always and Minho after graduation was busy with his solo exhibition preparation and his uncle agency which needed him to be involved in. Minho just wanted to close his eyes for a while but exhaustion forcing him to sleep.

When Mino woke up,  he felt a cold body curled up next to him. He turned around and looked at a sleeping Seung Yoon who looked tired and sad. Mino touched Yoon’s nose and softly wiped drops of tear remained in his closing eyes. “Did you cry baby? Whispered Mino softly. He looked at his lover’s face lovingly. “Is this a life you want to live in? Are you happy? Asked Mino “choking in his unheard words. A tear started to drop one by one from his welling eyes. He wrapped his arms to warm Seung Yoon’s body. His tears dropped endlessly in his silence. “why are you so cold” asked him in his heart. After crying his heart out silently, Mino finally back to sleep. He woke up again when he heard his name was whispered in his right ear. “Song Minho.. Jagi yah, wake up..Song Minho” Yoonie rested his chin on Mino’s shoulder waiting for Mino opening his eyes. He was about to whisper again when Mino wrapping his arms to hold his body. “ I’m waking up already .....give me your best kisses to repay me for heating you up last night” said Mino playfully. “All right” Kang Seung Yoon didn’t wait for a second to give a peck on Mino’s cheek. “I’ll kiss you again after you washing up” teased Seungyoon leaving Mino for making a breakfast.

When Mino graduated last month, few jounalists had spotted Seungyoon attending and giving flowers to Mino. The following day, some news circulated "Super Star Kang Seungyoon presented beautiful flowers to a young painting artist Song Minho in his graduation, what is their true relation?" There were few rumors and speculation following the news along with stories of their long time friendship  with Chaebol’s son Lee Seunghoon and talented pianist Kim Jinwoo. Seungyoon was scared to death that  people would find out their truth. But Minho soothed him down by saying they just need to stay low and more careful of paparazzi and jounalists.

Since then they had never met only texting to each other once or twice a day. To wipe the rumors, Seungyoon decided to join a reality show “ we got married” paired with former child artist turned to be a girl idol Jennie Kim. The response for their pairing was good. The rating had increased by 3% making their PD and writer enthusiastic preparing for the next episodes.

That was winter and almost end of January meaning that Seungyoon’s birthday is closer. Mino planned a small party with their closest friends like Seunghoon and Jinwoo, few staffs from Seungyoon’s team in Haute.

while having their breakfast, Minho started to tell Seungyoon about his plan;

“ Seungyoon aah..please make a time for us on your birthday...three days from now remember, let’s meet and have dinner with Seunghoon hyung and Jinwoo hyung in Haute, we haven’t hanging out with them since forever..They miss us”

“Okay..noted I’ll tell my manager to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter