When we start questioning

Love Is Always All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coming to Yoon's  apartment was becoming Mino's new habit when he had spare time.  He definately loved chating with Seungyoon. Talking about their passion in music or having serious talking  about their lectures. Yoon's apartment was like a second home for Mino seeing how many of his belongings in it. It was more than half year knowing Seungyoon but Mino still curious about him like it was his first time. Seungyoon had many sides. A cute guy like a puppy and genius guy like Einstein. As they getting close, a few month earlier, Seungyoon decided to drop formality with Minho, he spoke comfortably as a friend and Minho liked it. That afternoon was just like his previous days, he was visitting Seunyoon, again and again in his comfortable appartment..

Minho was playing with Yoghurt when Yoon called him.

 "Song Minho..Yaa Mino  come here"..

'Hhm...what's going on Yoon'

"Can you help me holding the chair..I want to replace that bulb." Yoon was pointing out a broken bulb above his kitchen.

"It was alright yersterday "said Mino holding the chair Yoon wanted to climbed on.

"yeah..it was like that this morning...broken"

"You gotta hold on tight Mino ah..I dont wanna fall and break my legs"..said Yoon climbing on. But as soon as Yoon was standing on the chair Mino intentionally shook the chair making Yoon scream.

"Yaa ...Song Mino..Do you wanna die.." shouted Yoon looking at him angrily .
Mino was laughing and  held the chair tightly to steady Yoon.

"I was just kidding Yoonie...hahaha. don't be mad, .are you done?

"Nope"

Mino watched Yoon replacing the broken bulb with a new one smiling at Yoon's serious face who looked so cute in his eyes

.
"yes..it's done.." Yoon stepped down drom a chair and tried to punch Mino only got his hand was caught. Mino smiled and pinched Yoon's cheek. He couldn't stop smiling looking at Yoon's pouted mouth.

"'aigoo..why are you pouting adorably  like this Yoonie ah..you need to smile like this.." said Mino pinching Yoonie's two cheeks and laughing.

"hahahaha..no funny" said Yoon grumbling.

"You should buy a st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter