I know and I Love You More

Love Is Always All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Minho was sitting alone anxiously in the corner of a conecting room in the Coex Plaza where he could hear loud cheering crowds of Seungyoon’s first concert. He insisted to be included in Seungyoon’s team to make sure Seungyoon ate and rest well before and after the concert. He didn’t trust everyone in Seungyoon’s team and more than that he didn’t trust Seungyoon who would abandon his own health for the sake of those crowds. It didn’t mean Minho knew nothing about entertainment industry. He was himself a performer. He knew about commitment and resposibility but Seungyoon was too drunk of those wave of popularities. Anxiously Minho played his hat with his right hand turning it around and around while his left hand making a tight fist.

He still remembered how Kangseungyoon was fainted during rehearsal few days back for having a high fever and exhaustion. Because of that Minho stayed all night in emergency room to watch Seungyoon taking an iv drip and rested. He almost had lost his words to express how angry he was at Seungyoon and his team as a result of taking all offers without calculating that Seungyoon was just human being. Mino had already reminded Seungyoon beforehand. How could he agreed to have such crazy sechedules consuming his resting time for the sake of money and fame. Despite his furiosity to the whole situation, Minho couldn’t avoid his deepest fear of loosing Kang Seungyoon gradually. Loving Kang Seungyoon was harder. It was like riding a roller coaster which was ecstatic yet terrifying and slowly dragging him to his lowest confidence. How could he bear an accumulated madness in his mind. Minho felt blessed but cursed at the same time. Their two years journey had brought them to a new complicated path. He loved Kang Seung Yoon as a person, an active student in the Korea University who love singing and playing guitar but with Kang Seungyoon as a celebrity was nothing match for him.

“Aren’t you exhausted of these hectic, look at these you have two fix schedules every day discluded from commercial shoots, and now what ?drama? Come on Seungyoon aah, you don’t have time”

“I’m not a leading role Minho..it’s okay I can manage”

“are you crazy? You still have lectures to take!

“I said it’s okay..they said they can adjust”

“How could you belittle your time for resting..you’ll lack of sleep..you’re not a robot Seungyoonie.. you’ll die of exhaustion”

“It’s okay..I still can sleep in the van..I’m getting used to it”

“this piss me off ..really..You’re realy a stubborn person I’ve known.. no matter how much I argue, I’ll never win over you”

What Mino was worried about last two months became reality. Looking at Seungyoon who was laying on the hospital bed looking pale and skinnier than ever pained his heart . He even couldn’t stay longer for resting as he had final rehearsal for his first concert. That was why Mino decided to follow him around making sure Seungyoon didn’t over used his energy and rested well.

Mino checked his watch, it’s about a time for final act. The crowd became louder as Seungyoon sang his last song. His fans sang along with him making Minho getting emotional. He knew the happiness of every singer or performer when audience enjoyed his/her stage. It was satisfying and heartmwarming moment as well. That’s why he didn’t really oppose Seungyoon’s choice to continue walking on his path. But It seemed Seungyoon had taken different path faster making Minho left behind barely watching his back. “How could I keep standing by you if you make yourself farther and farther than me Seungyoon ah” whispered Minho emotionally to himself .

Seung Yoon who completed a a runner up in Supertar K2 released his firt solo album only three month after the show. He gained masive success a a rookie artist as all ong in hi album were toping high on ten major muic charts for conecutive ten weeks making him busy with interviews, reality shows and commercial shoots. Popularity not only consumed his limited twenty four hours but also his precious time with Minho. They were getting less and less time to spend together and the worst was Seungyoon seemed unaware of it.

Minho recalled Superstar K2. It was a famous singing reality show. Yoon was becoming a hot topic not only because of his unique and powerful voice but also his interesting charachter and background. Media buzzed about Kang Seung Yoon who was a top law student in a top university who had outstanding achievements. They reported that few weeks before the show, Kang Seung Yoon was invited by the President to the Blue house . Even a video clip for his outstanding speech at the International Law Students Summit in Melbourne University Australia at that time had been played . Not only that Seungyoon’s paper about “The implementation of Internationalt law Towards Human Rights in Conflict Countries” was praised by some academician in South Korea.

Those media coverage also brought Kang Seungyoon to win election in his campus. He was voted the most as head of students executive council in his sixth semester and had been chosen again as the best role model student in Korea University. The second time he invited to the Blue House was when Seungyoon represented his University for South Korean Next Young Leader in Korean Independence Day months ago. Being celebrity himself, he was also asked to sing for the ceremony. And of course Media buzzed about it nonstop for almost a week.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter