A couple Fight

Love Is Always All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seung Yoon ah... Can you help to let her off “ asked Minho after attending Dr. Linsdale’s trial in the disctict court.

“Why ? she did many crimes not only to you and her dead husband but also the district attorney charges her with indictments toward society, How come you ask me to help her let off the law..?” answered Seung Yoon with an annoying face.

“She was a victim too, she had also suffered physically and emotionally “

“Mino ah...Almost everyone involved in this case was victim as well as defendant. She was the victim of domestic violence done by her husband, but her husband was also the victim of her brother crime, taking someone’s life made him a murderer, and you.....you were the victim of her crime by kidnapping and torturing you, She made you lost your memory, she is the criminal ...no doubt!!,... And Mino aah not only that...you have to remember she helped her brother to hide Wang Tae Ho’s body, she fabricated few evidence, and many other of her bad deeds ...”

“But Still Can you help her...reducing her punishment?!” Mino looked at Seung Yoon’s eyes, to beg for his changing heart, but he found the opposite.

“Song Minho ssi ...I was wondering, do you perhaps have a feeling for her?” stared Seung Yoon with accused eyes.

“What kind of question is that? Can you just see this case from the positive side for us? She was a victim . She suffered, her brother wanted to protect her and suddenly there was a mutual contact causing someone dead, ......Yoon ah....think of this... without her kidnapping me, you probably can't see me now, I might be died, drowned in the cold sea never to be found just like your nightmare! So...I’m sincerely asking you..please look at this perspective.... she is not a bad person, she was in the difficult situation at that time ... And I...I think ....no matter how bad she was, she had saved me from that tragic flight! Argued Mino

“Oh ..Come on Mino, She did a devilish scheme to use you ...to torture you and you lost your memory because of that....period”

“which obviously had saved me!?”

“ My God.. Mino....Song Minho....I don’t know what’s wrong with you.... do you really have a feeling for her!!......aah...you must be!! what can I expect..you had lived as her husband for five years...only God and both of you know what happen.!!.

“Kang Seung Yoon watch your words!!!

“Why??? Isn’t it the truth?? do you miss her when you’re with me ? do you want to feel her again in your arms?

“Stop talking nonsense Kang Seung Yoon!!

“Why? why?? Answer me....did you that damn ?? I bet you did.!!

“Shut your mouth up Kang Seung Yoon..I don’t know you have this side...you’re irrational, is it your nature...you’re rude..!!!

“Am I ?? I’m the one who is irrational in your eyes now? Fine !!...You know what...I hate finding the fact you had shared breath and warmth with her for those ing years...I can’t even imagine it because it makes me sick..!!.

“What gibberish you are talking about now??....come on.. Yoon Ah.. let’s stop..I just ask you to save her, to help her.. at least from a maximum indictment, but you’re going crazy by saying rubbish...you’re a respected lawyer for god sake......I’m sorry for stupidly asking..... do what you must do....I won’t ask you anything!

“Where are you going now ? Yaah.. Song Minho stay where you are..don’t you dare leaving this room..I’m not finish yet!”

“Well I’m done !! Lawyer Kang Seung Yoon, You know what? You can’t tell me what I should and should not do..I’m a free person..!”

“Fine...you’re a free person indeed...go..just go...I won’t stop you either!”

That afternoon was disaster for that couple. Mino had left the room upset and disappointed and Seung Yoon was shock in disbelief feeling betrayed with Mino’s words and action. They were burnt by flame of anger, hurt and devastated. They were not adult at that time, they were just like teenagers even kids who demanded to be understood. In spite of contemplating what made themselves fired off, they were busily playing with their own thought, jealousy for Seung Yoon and disappointment for Mino. It was their first fight after reunion, after pretending everything was all right, their problems was just like an iceberg, small in the surface but extremely huge deep in their heart. They never talked their issues, Seung Yoon who kept thinking Mino had shared warmth and breath during his time as a fake Wang Tae Ho, his jealousy caused him sad and angry, every time he saw Mino alone , deep in his thought, Seung Yoon speculated things, but he didn’t want to talk about his problems, he thought he needed to be mature. Meanwhile, Mino who was stress because of his permanent amnesia, worried over everything around him and Seung Yoon. Sometimes, he recalled his time with Mary Anne, she wasn’t that bad, she was affectionate and understanding, and she never upset him. He thought leaving her without so much words despite her being nice to him was bad.

________________

Soon after he confirmed Mino’s identity, Seung Yoon took serious action. He contacted Wang Tae Ho’s family and his former lawyer informed his finding then convinced them to appeal for another trial. Wang Tae Ho’s case was re open, public and media paid attention not only because its involved super star Kang Seung Yoon as M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter