Love is about to begin

Love Is Always All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Could Not Resist Your Feeling When It Has to Begin

It was almost dark when Seunghoon dragged Minho to go with him to the airport. Minho couldn't resist when Seunghoon his best friend promised to lend him his Ps4 for a week if he agree to accompany him. Well Minho loved playing game especially PS4. And beside that Minho was  curious about a cousin that Seunghoon eagerly wanted to pick. He was told that Seungyoon was his only cousin from his mother side. They grew up together in Busan until Seungyoon and his mother moved to Tokyo  when Seungyoon at seventh grade. Seunghoon was an unstopable chatter box when he was speaking about his cousin. He bragged about his cousin too much saying Seungyoon was like this or Seungyoon was like that and several more description of almighty Seungyoon.
 
Meanwhile after almost an hour trapped in a last exit toll near Incheon airport , Mino and Seunghoon finally arrived at the airport just in time when  a flight  which Seungyoon took from  Narita International Airport was landed. After parking his car, Seunghoon made a call asking where his cousin "oedieya...ooh waiting for a lugage,...yes..at arrival gate, araso..araso" So  they rushed to the arrival gate but unfortunately they still needed to wait for about half an hour for his cousin to come up. "Oh..there he is" said Seunghoon waved his hand cheerfully to a slender body who wore a light brown coat and a black backpack hanging on his right shoulder.

'Finally', said Mino silently to himself . Seunghoon's cousin smiled widely showing his  white teeth and waved back to Seunghoon as cheerful as his cousin. Minho had to admit that Seunghoon's cousin was really an actractive guy. He was above six feets tall  with a bright skin and red plum lips decorating his handsome face. Unexpectedly, Minho felt his face getting warm when Seungyoon greeted him .

"Annyeong haseyo, Kang Seungyoon  imnida" bowed him politely yet friendly. His voice was husky but the tone  was so cute and a bit childish to Mino's perspective. "annyoeng..I'm Minho Song Minho" greeted Minho friedly. "are you hungry uri ddeungyoonie" asked Seunghoon childishly."hyung..ddeungyoonie is starving"  replied him. He was even looked cuter when he shook his shoulder and stomped his feet  when  Seunghoon offered  him to have dinner at Italian restaurant.  "Yoonie loves spagheti and pizza, thankyou hoonie hyung, hoonie hyung chiiguu"  Those two cousins chirped like  two parrots and left Mino almost unnoticed but in spite of getting mad or upset, Minho was wide smiling listening to them. "How cute" he thought

A time had been passed and It had been a month since Mino  learned that Seungyoon was a freshman at  faculty of Law, Korea University. Despite his first impression of a bit childish Kang Seungyoon, He was totaly different when he spoke his mind. He was a sharp, eloquent, and  charismatic person.  Yoon as he was often called by Seunghoon also had a good sense of music due to his classical guitar lesson since he was eight grade. He had ever formed a rock band when he was in Japan and even won some competition back then. Mino had ever heard him singing and his vocal was unique and powerful and  his guitar playing was far from bad. To add his perfectioness,  that cute boy was able to speak three foreign languages,Japanese, Chinese and English. That was why, Seunghoon had claimed that Seungyoon was a complete package of visual and talented genius who had enchanted charms, and Mino couldn't agree more.

However,  not about those things which made Mino's heart and mind actracted to him. It was, the way Seungyoon look at him with his warm eyes. And when he spoke with his nice sweet smile along with his appealing lips. Inshort It was Minho, who was amazed at everything about Seungyoon. He didn't sure of those tingling feeling at first but he was more than glad to know a man called Kangseungyoon deeper.

One day on friday afternoon,  Minho was sitting silently while slurping his coffee at a corner of a pub cafe owned by Seunghoon. He was relaxing while listening to a classical piano performed by Kim Jinwoo which was regular every friday afternoon. Haute, the name of Seunghoon Pub, was a name of  his dog.  He told Minho the meaning was happiness but Minho put less care of it because it was only a name for him. 

"Haute" the Cafe was owned by his uncle before but he passed his ownership to Seunghoon last year because he immigrated to Canada with his Canadian wife. Fortunately, at Seunghoon's hands, the pub had changed a lot. Not only in terms of  interior designs but also the atmosphere which change into more youthfull with trend musics and live performance. Seunghoon  had a good sense of bussiness and management  without a doubt he inherited them from  his rich father who was a successful bussines man and his mother who owned  a well known art gallery.

Minho and Seung yHoon were close fiends. Even though Seunghoon who was his one year senior at Yonsei University, they often hanged out together. They both studied  at  Faculty of Fine Arts. Seunghoon took theatre as his major and Mino took painting art. Due to their similar  hobies,  they got along very well and their friendship was getting stronger day by day. 

Meanwhile, Kim Jinwoo a young pianist , studied at the same faculty with them.  He was Seunghoon's friend and because of it, he became Mino's friend too. Minho admired his piano playing. That was why he came to Haute every friday afternoo, and that time,  Kim Jinwoo played his own pieces. His fingers were so skillfull making every note he touched sound perfect. . As he always did, Mino enjoyed his playing while drinking his coffee Pretending Jinwoo pressing the tuts.  Not far from him, Seunghoon was busy instructed his employee to do their jobs, then he looked at Minho who enjoying himself,  he walked approaching him.

 " Yaa Song mino ..why are you sitting here in the corner when your favourite pianist Kim Jinwoo is playing.?"said Seunghoon.

 "well..I think the piano sounds even better from this place ..for your information?" He took another slurp of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter