The Pain Which Never Heal

Love Is Always All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is just the same as yesterday, I am walking from the dawn to the pearl of darkness

Never the same as your presence was too precious than the word precious itself

You are pieces of my soul in a complicated horizon of my incomplete time

Untouchable unreachable

Oh you

What was happened to you

In a blink of eyes, pieces of you have sliced my fragile soul

Why did you make my heart wounded ?

Though has it been fully out pulled but the pain still remained

Have I gazed the wound again

Was it always there ?

might it be not new but the pain

Why does it keep torturing me, breaking me formless

Your pieces are my pain

Incomplete of you is my incomplete myself

You are, Indeed

Kang Seungyoon was watching the horizon in the sky sadly. He put his poetry and Song Mino photo in the bottle then sailed it to the west sea. It have been five years he does similar ritual in his birthday. The day when part of his soul have dissapeared. He wiped his tears which running wildly in his cheek, trying hard not to fall down.

Every year, since Minho have dissapeared in the flight, Kang Seungyoon always visits Taeanhaean National Park. He usually walked along the coast for hours until the sun down. The park has a meaningful memories of Minho. They both loved beaches and . Taenhaean National Park was the only place they visited the most. Minho liked Taean Peninsula verymuch. He loved the landscape with beautiful beaches, rock formations, mountain peaks and sea cliffs. They could also see hundreds of different species of plants grow within its boundaries. Every three months, he would asked Seungyoon to explore the place and camped.

“ Minho..honey, are you there watching me? Whispered Seungyoon choking. “ I miss you so much..I’m so lonely without you..can you just see me..once..only once” then Seungyoon felt down, weeping.

 It was dark around the coast when Seungyoon picked a call from Seunghoon. “Seungyoon aah..are you still at the park? it’s freezing  now..Hyung will pick you up, I’m on my way” said Seunghoon softly. “No hyung..it’s okay, I’ll camp here” replied Seungyoon. “But the temperature is minus four..come on seungyoonie, only this time, you don’t need to camp..okay?” pursuaded Seunghoon. “No hyung, thank you for your concern, I’ll be fine” refused Seungyoon again . “Yaa..Kang Seungyoon, stop being stubborn and making people around you worry to death, I’ll pick you up, I’m closer now, just wait for me at the usual restaurant, bye” replied Seunghoon frustrating.

Kang Seung yoon was startled by his cousin sudden anger. He looked around the coast once again then leaving.

Five years ago, when the official statement was released. Seung yoon was almost going crazy. He didn’t believe that a flight could be missing and undetected. Shilla Airways 370 was a passenger flight that left Jeju International Airport on January 21, 2014 disappeared 30 minutes after landing on route to Seoul Incheon International Airport. The disappearance launched an international search effort from South China Sea, Yellow sea and Korean bay. After three years later, the fate of the aircraft still unknown, and the search had been called off. It was also reported the South Korean military detected an unidentified object on its radar travelling to the east,  target was thought to be Flight 370. The plane then disappeared from military radar about 80 miles off the coast of Incheon. Seungyoon thought it was unbelievable  statement but that was the truth afterall.

Strangely, Kang seungyoon kept thinking that a miracle could happened. That Minho was safe somewhere , but the hope have been decreased by years. During these five years, Seungyoon worked himself like a slave. He couldn’t have time to weep because he was too scare of loneliness. Every time he woke up, he cried. He always have nightmares,  he is looking at Minho drowning in the cold sea reaching out his hand for Seungyoon to save. However,  those five years have brought Seungyoon to become the highest paid lawyer in South Korea. Having his own law office,   a talkshow which reach 20% of rating, releasing four albums which always slay the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter