A Newborn Mino

Love Is Always All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino woke up when he heard Seung Yoon was screaming and sobbing in his sleeping. He shook Seung Yoon’s body to wake him up and realized how Seung Yoon’s body was almost as cold as an ice. “Yoon ah.. Yoon ah wake up...Seung yoon ah” He shook his lover’s body while rubbing his back worried sick at his trembling body. Slowly Seung Yoon opened his eyes still affected from his nightmares, eyes were blank and lost in his own world dark and gloomy. “ Yoon Are you okay?” Mino’s voice had awaken Seung Yoon and he started to sob again. “oh no...Seung Yoonie .. why are you crying again baby? What did I do? I’m sorry Yoonie ah.. baby....please wake up...I’m sorry baby...I do sorry for making you like this” Mino was distrressed because there was nothing he could do except hugging and kissing Seung Yoon face from his fore head, eyes , cheek and every part of his face, a half awake lover who obviously still experienced a very bad dream almost every night despite having Mino back in his life.

It hadn’t been long since Mino learned about his real identity. Being a new Song Mino was hard. His sole anchor was only Seung Yoon merely because his face and voice ooccasionally popped in to his a probable damaged brain. He met a silly, dorky but warm and gorgeous man who claimed him as his best friend, he was no other than Lee Seung Hoon, Seung Yoon’s cousin the one who patiently took care of Seung Yoon during his hardest time facing depression. Mino liked everything about Seung Hoon, no wonder they got along very well in the past. Mino also met another gorgeous man. He was almost like a living mannequin Kim Jin Woo, a famous pianist whom was his sister fiancee. His mom who kissed him endlessly at the first time they met making Mino almost pushed her aside due to his embarrassment. His dad who smiled while in tears and warmly hugged him and said “I’m glad you’re survived son..welcome back” Mino started to learn everything as if he was a newborn.

Mino also accepted reality of having superstar Kang Seung Yoon as his lover that was extremely the hardest. He watched Seung Yoon’s shows , all of them. He learned something interesting that Seung Yoon was constantly rumored for having a romantic relation with his former partner on a dating show six years back. The girl was not only pretty with alluring eyes but possessed smart brain as she graduated from Seoul National University, and people called them a perfect match. If only Mino knew it before his confession, he would probably locked his heart and discouraged by the rumor. Kim Jennie was no joke, she was a national treasure for her beauty and kindness, a celebrity as well as a psychologist who loved children and wrote some books about children and early childhood education. What made Mino even more surprised was every time he typed Kang Seung Yoon name on Naver or other search engine, Kim Jennie name was also out. Public viewers really loved them and fans also wanted them to be together. What happened if they find out Kang Seung Yoon was into a man? That would probably the biggest joke in the whole nation, people would curse Mino, Korean netizen would going wild, they are the scariest creatures whom celebrities could imagine. They had two sides of blade both were dangerous , only with their simple fingers, a broken and weak person will die.

Mino wrapped his arms to a precious body that always concealed his sadness with a smile. Seung Yoon buried his head on Mino’s chest, sniffing his soul mate scent and tightened his clutched “Honey.. Yoonie ah..you’ll be suffocated like this?” Mino gently tried to pull away. “mmm....don’t...” said Seung Yoon resisted to be parted and buried his face back on Mino’s chest. “I’m sorry making you worry again..I’m a terrible lover ” his voice shuddered against Mino’s grey t-shirt which was getting wet due to his remnant tears “No..you’re not, you’d suffered a lot because of me, I’m the one who always sorry to you” Seung Yoon lifted his face looking at the man who was warmly wrapping his arms around his cold body “ Mino ah ..honey, you did great this time, you didn’t panic and cry looking at me ” Seung Yoon smiled facing Mino under his chin, Mino shook his head in disagreement  “No..I almost cry like yesterday..you know how worry I am” Mino Seung Yoon hair “ honey... I have a question for you...” said Seung Yoon in a serious tone “Why do you look so handsome from this angle” teased Seung Yoon to a worried Mino tried to lessen him. Mino looked down to a clingy Seung Yoon, he smiled and pinched Seung yoon chubby cheek, “and why do you look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter