When I try to bring you back

Love Is Always All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seeing at sculpting Kang Seung Yoon, Wang Tae Ho a.k.a. Song Minho walked toward him with mixed feelings . As he getting closer, he saw a somber face in tears looking at him as if he has not met him for decades. “lawyer Kang, what’s going on, why are you like this, are you in pain” asked Mino softly but full with fears. “Hug me...Please” said Seungyoon who was stammerring while his tears streaming down his cheeks endlessly. Mino stepped closer, put his hands on Seungyoon shoulders then hug him. As sson as he was in Mino’s arms, Seungyoon cries were broken, he held Mino’s body tightly as if he was afraid of loosing him again. In between his confusion, Mino let Seungyoon cried out his sorrow. He was also getting melancholly by the fact that always smiling lawyer cried his sorrow in his arms. He couldn’t explain why his heart was aching and unknown pain pushed out his deepest soul. He embraced Seungyoon tightly as if he also wanted to embrace all of Seungyoon’s pain and sorrow. Comforting and caressing his very kind lawyer from whatever had made him cried. And they stayed like that, embracing each other until Seungyoon’s calmed down ands stopped sobbing.

Seung Yoon finally removed his arms , giving a space for Mino to see Seung Yoon’s face. He was more confused as he saw Kang Seung Yoon seemed a bit embarrassed and avoided his gaze. While wiping his remnant tears on his cheeks, Seungyoon pretended to search for something on his desk to distract himself. Mino smiled to see that charismatic lawyer he had known looked so cute and adorable. Trying to break the ice he said. “Lawyer Kang, can I have a seat now” Mino tried to kill the ackwardness without causing unpleasant situation. “oh..I’m sorry, yes please” replied Seungyoon looked at Minho ackwardly while bitting his lower lip.

After a bit calm, Seungyoon finally took his seat and relaxed his mind. He cleared his throat before speaking and as he always does, put a smile on his face.

“.Wang Tae Ho ssi, forgive me for startling you just now, You must be confuse and I’m so embarressed of myself for showing you my fragile state, I’m trully sorry..”

“It’s allright lawyer Kang, I ‘m grateful that you...No I mean I was helpful for you..,,I mean you seemed so sad and I....I’m so glad I could help...I mean what I’m saying..is” this time Mino was the one who getting flustered.

“Thankyou so much Wang Tae Ho ssi, thank you for being alive all this time and you really comforted me a while ago ..and I’m also so grateful to be your lawyer ” Seung Yoon put his genuine sweet smile after getting his complete composure.

“No I’m the one who should be grateful, because you are really kind to me and.... ever since I met you I feel like having a friend and feel less lonely too....Well........I mean I.......... feel like have been knowing you for years...aah..what I’m saying again..I’m sorry lawyer Kang” Said Mino who looked suprise with his own words.

“Yeah...I felt the same too,” said SeungYoon started to cheering up “ so....we’re at the same page right? Why don’t we drop formality and be friend then?”

“ Be friend? How come a respected lawyer like you ........ with an ex criminal like me??.....I don’t deserve you” smiled Mino sheepishly.

“Since when becoming a friend needs a condition? Sincerity .. that’s all I need...’ Seung Yoon smiled brightly, his eyes were sparkling showing his inner happiness

“by the way Wang Tae Ho ssi, I called you before to show you this” said Seung Yoon showing an unsealed envelope in his hand. “it’s your parentage test, should I open this for you? Asked Seung Yoon.

Wang Tae looked at the envelope then took a deep sigh and said “yes, please, lawyer Kang, please do it for me”

“are you nervous?”

“very much”

So, Seungyoon carefully unsealed the envelope and gave it to Mino “I think you have the right to read this first, here...” Said SeungYoon handing out the envelope to Mino. Mino took the paper then he closed his eyes so that he could collect his courages. Slowly he opened his eyes and saw the paper. He read carefully and saw the bold letters showing the result, it showed 6.39 % matched with Wang Tae Ho Mother and 0.17% matched with his father. Mino/Wang Tae Ho rubbed his mouth half relieved half confuse but kept reading on other papers for detail explanation. He lifted his face and looked at Seung Yoon

“Lawyer Kang I think you must read this too ...”

“Let me see” said Seungyoon took the paper. As he read the precentage amount that matched with Wang Tae Ho’s mother he said “Hhm...,basically, you’ve predicted this right? this confirmed us that You’re not their son, You’re not Wang Tae Ho but the precentage with Wang Tae Ho’s mother is quite high......Maybe You and Wang Tae Ho’s mother had shared same ancestor ...I don’t know I’ve read about this before..I’m not really sure ..maybe we’re going to ask the expert for further explanation later, in a court”

“In a court?”

“yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter