It's my heart which recognizes Yours

Love Is Always All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino looked at a small USB in his hand, he took so much time guessing what was in it then finally decided to check it. Slowly he walked to the bed room as Seung Yoon told him where the T V was. The room was clean and tidy, monochromatic colors with black and grey dominated the room. He looked around and found five photos hanging on the wall. Minho walked closer to see them. He was shock looking those . In each photo a man who looks like him smiling widely. One photo seemed with a family in a graduation attire. He could read Yonsei University on the background. Still in a graduation attire, a photo with Lawyer Kang and two other men, smiling brightly with hands shoulder to shoulder, the next photo was with Lawyer Kang on a stage seemed to do a performing together, and the last photo also with Lawyer Kang in a birthday party with lots of balloons and a birthday cake and he saw the banner on the background written as HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG MINHO .

Mino looked at those photos again and again. He said “Is that me Lawyer Kang? Am I your missing precious friend? Why it took you so long to tell me and why did you do it? “ He looked at USB in his hand again “Let see what you put in this” Mino looked at smart TV in front of the bed, he plugged the cable and inserted the USB, after few seconds, the screen showed Kang Seung Yoon’s face. He clicked the remote button.

Annyeong Chinggu..

If you watch this, it means I’ve confirmed your identity. Hello again Song Mino.. I was glad to meet you the other day, Now I know God loves me and loves you after blaming him taking you away from me countless time, I’ll be good to HIM from now, ...hahaha...

Actually I’m making this without confirming your identity yet, Hey Were you curious why I’m making this despite I don’t know the result of the DNA test yet? Well..My heart told me,it tells me what it wants, it recognizes you, the one whom I’ve been missing so much for these five years ..

Mino ah , First time I met you in that restaurant, I was very shocked, I had nightmare after that..well I’d always had..but that night It was the worst, I thought about you a lot and I have finally seen you in your workshop, but at first, you almost chased me away huh..

Hey...I’ve been all happy because after being a cold human you started to be a nice guy as you always be...Mino..ah, did your heart find mine too?

Yah Song Minho, my best friend, my soul mate, my multi talented handsome man who is the most kind and gentle person I’ve ever met ....I miss you so much..I almost die because you left me..You need to be punished later okay...hahaha.. (Mino smiled widely “Okay” he said)

But Mino ah...You still don’t remember who you are right? Let me help you to know yourself, You’re Song Minho who was born on 30 of March 1993, You were an adorable son for you parents and a warm caring brother for your sister..her name is Danah..she is with Kim Jin Woo now...hehehe...don’t be mad, you knew she had crush on him for a long time didn’t you...Jin Woo hyung comforted Danah very well when she was down of losing you...They went out a year after you left..

And Mino ah You love drawing and painting...well you still do these despite losing your memory, I’m glad you’re not losing your interest.....but..I was wondering whether hiphop music which led you to be an underground rapper is still in your blood...Let’s us find it out later okay?

And also... you like eating strawberry and every food and drink which has it in, you love eating ttoekboekki, you prefer drinking Americano but gladly accepting my Latte when I offer you, but don’t offer me your Americano later okay..I hate something bitter..(Seung Yoon wink and Mino smiled looking at him.. “okay I won’t” said Mino )

What else....aahh..you liked telling a lame joke but still made me laughing because I loved every jokes you tell , well I didn’t want to discourage you..was I nice? (“Yeah...you were and you are....you’re the best” replied Mino)

You loved beach more than mountain, loved camping but hated hiking, you loved everyhing look cute like cats, ducks and even sheeps. And the most important thing was You Loved Me, Kang Seung Yoon more than everything I’ve mentioned before, And I love you too, very much. (Mino replied to the video again “I think I did love you very much, I do love you too now”)

Here are some videos of you in the past, which I treasured the most despite my psychiatrist and my cousin Lee Seung Hoon, your best friend forbade me to see..

Anyyeong chinggu ah..saranghae..

Mino smiled widely after the video message ended. “Kang Seung Yoon...hhmm...Now I know why my heart always race when I see you, Mine also finds yours, Let me see what videos you’d treasured okay” Mino watched all videos, there were about ten but there was something made him stupefied. When Seung Yoon ran happily calling his name “Mino ah..Mino ah “ after finding a star fish on the beach. He remembered when he woke up in a hospital five years ago, he could hear a man voice whispered a name in his ears repeatedly “Mino ah..Mino ah” but he tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter