Healing

Love Is Always All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few light knocks on the door made Seung Yoon waking up unconsciously rubbing his sleepy eyes with his left hand while his other hand shook Mino’s body lightly. He answered the knocks by saying “yes” to whoever was outside the room. He was still awning when he sat on the floor looking at the door which was slide aside showing the young tall monk who had escorted them before. The monk greeted them politely then informed about the dinner which was ready and the head monk was waiting for them. Seung Yoon shook Mino’s shoulder again until he opened his eyes. Sleepy Mino still dozed off but managed averting his gaze at the monk who was standing right at the door waiting for their response. “ah..dinner..okay” exclaimed him.

There were about twenty monks gathered in that large room, sitting silently with same color robes. A view that Yoon had only seen on TV when he was younger and fond of every show about shaolin temple. He glanced at a separated table at the front where a monk who wore different attire gave them a little nod making Seung Yoon and Mino bowed down to pay for their respects. He concluded that one must be the head monk since he looked so charismatic and different. They were told to take empty seats in the middle, soon the head monk briefed them some rules in the temple including a proper table manner in that temple. Both guests nodded their head tried to indicate they had fully understood the explanation.

Right after dinner, Mino and Yoon were escorted to a healing place. Each of them were given a pair of robes for them to change and been told that the healing process for each of them would be different and either did the place. Yoon had showed his worried look when he was told to follow few monks and got away from Mino. Mino protested that he didn’t want to be separated from Seung Yoon and the monk only smiled and explained to him, that was part of the process and asked them to trust the temple.

“Mino.. I respect these people but seriously I don’t want to be away from you” whispered Yoon clearly made sure those monk heard him. One of the monk smiled then rang a bell three times and asked Mino and Yoon to wait. Around ten minutes of waiting a group of monks with different robes came up and Yoon could tell that those were all women. “what is happening here? Do I need to follow them?”asked Yoon again.

“Are you still worried? They’ve been waiting for you very long” said the tall monk to Yoon knowingly. Despite being confuse with the whole situation, there was nothing could Seung Yoon do especially when the head of those bikkhuni charismatically convinced him and guided him to follow her. He just complied without showing any resistance any more, he didn’t know what would happened to him and glanced at Mino before leaving. Mino was a bit relieved that Yoon didn’t complain like he always did when he disliked something. Yoon always disliked strangers. Despite his outer characters which were friendly and easygoing, Mino had learned that Yoon was often nervous and uncomfortable with unknown people.

After Yoon was away from his sight, Mino was brought to a room where he met the monk whose name was Jung Soo Min the one who told him about the temple a week before. Monk Jung and Mino bowed to each other. Monk Jung asked Mino to sit in front of him facing each other and started to spell some mantra . Meanwhile two other monks brought a big pot of water and asked him to wash his face using the water three times. He was given a small towel to wipe his face then Monk Jung gave them a cup of potion to drink. He was escorted to a praying room and asked to sit again just like before, this time they began to meditate.

The monk asked him to forgive everyone who had hurted him, no hates, no grudge and no anger. Mino was guided to empty his mind in order to walk on a mystical path He gradually felt his body vey light and he flew away, his soul was out of his body. He could see his own body sitting among those monks. When he was still amazed at his situation, suddenly he heard a voice talking to him “ Hello Mino...I’m your guardian angel!” said the voice. He sought for the source which heard like his own voice, then out of nowhere, an appearance just like him showed up. “ Mino, I’m you angel who’ll help you healing your wound”. Mino couldn’t describe how surprised he was. “Am I dreaming or what? he asked confusedly . “No Mino, you’re not, your mind is in connecting with the magic in your soul. You let your min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter