A sweet confession

Love Is Always All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sweet Confession

I feel it in my fingers..
I  feel it  in my toes
That love is all around me
And so the feeling grows


It's written on the wind
It's everywhere I go
So If you really love me
Come on and Let it shows
Mino was too sleepy when he woke up  to pick up a call from Yoon. He didn't know how manytimes it was ringing but the song was like a  magical spell which  alarm him everytime it rings. So no matter in what situation Mino was, he definately would pick the call.
" Yooon..what's up.?!
"Mino ah...were you still sleeping?
" hhmm...
"Mino ..Song Minho..are you there? 
" Yes..Yoonie What is it? asked Mino sleepily yawning.
" I'm leaving for Jogging to the park...are you going with me? Asked Yoon while tightenining his shoelaces ready to go.
"What time is it? Asked Mino rubbingb his eyes.
'Almost seven"
"Okay..I'll be there in half an hour"
" I'm waiting at our usual spot..but Mino ah...Are you really okay?.."
"Eehmmm ..I'm okay, a bit sleepy but nevermind ..just go and wait for me.." Convinced Mino still rubbing his eyes.
Mino who had a soft heart never able to  refuse whatever Yoon was asking despite his lacking of sleep due to his night performance with Jihoon and Kyungsoo at a  Korean Hiphop festival.  Mino actually felt fatigue and drowsy but he ignored his body and  dragged his legs to the bathroom for washing up. He put on his jogging suits and shoes  then took out a bottle of water from the fridge and finally  put his smart phone in  a waist bag and off he go to meet Yoon.   
Eventhough Mino  had  run to chase a bus making him almost tripped, he still missed it. Apparently Yoon needed to wait for him longer so he texted Yoon to applologize.  While waiting for the next bus,  Mino emptied a bottle he was holding and saw few couples holding hands jogging on the sidewalk. He smiled thinking of Yoon who always avoided his hold. Mino understood Yoon was embarased of skinship between men but Mino was never fail to show his affection to him despite Yoon's complaining. Well he was a man of skinship after all.
It was almost eight  when Mino arrived at their promised spot. He saw Yoon was with three girls chatting and and laughing. Mino shook his head to convince himself  it was okay approaching them eventhough he was  a bit upset seeing how Yoon was so friendly and touchy with the girls.
Slowly Mino walked to Yoon and patted his shoulder then said:
"Hi...sorry for making you wait"
"Oh .Mino. Good Morning...You're here.." greeted Yoon with his signature smile. " Ladies ,.this is my friend Song Minho, he is my best friend as well as the best rapper in town ...and Song Minho ssi,  these young ladies were my kindergarten friends..We've just met again after ...
"Thirteen years " said a pink t-shirt girls giggling.
"yes exactly ...I can't believe they still recognize me.. Aren't they all look fabolous? Asked Yoon smilingly pointing at them and Mino was sudenly dragged to their kindergarten memories until Mino unpatiently stopped them asking :
" Yoon ah..are we going to jog or not, if you still wanna talk with these lovely ladies, , I'm gonna buy a coffee right there and wait for you,  have a good time ladies!" Said Mino and bowed his head down to the girls and started to leave but Yoon grabbed his arm tightly to prevent him leaving.
" Mino wait..you ain't no where without me..said Yoon pulling Mino closer. "well then..I gotta go jogging eunji, Soojung, Eunsoo aah ..see you soon, do visit me to the pub I've talked about  okay.. Let's  have some more talkings in a  pleasent atmosphere, shall we?" Yoon shook every hand with each of them regretfully smiling. 
" sure....we definately will do..see you again SeungYoon ah..bye bye. . And take care" Said a girl with a pink shirt touching Yoon's right arm.
"Song mino, ssi nice to meet you" said other girl with purple bandana and a yellow jacket. 
Mino no longer remembered  their name despite they had just greeted only fifteen minutes back. He only nodded and waved his hand.
Yoon was also waving his hand and kept smiling until his friends dissapeared from his sight. Mino looked away and ignored them. He felt a half sleepy a half dizzy when Yoon was talking to him.
"why did you do that Song Mino ssi. It was so  unlike you.. ?" Accused Yoon with his unhappy face.
".what are  are you talking about Kang Seungyoon ssi?"
  " you.... were being an impollite guy a couple minutes ago!
" who...'
"who else ...my one and only Mino"
  " was I..?
" Oh come on..let's jog" said Yoon impatiently responding to Mino's lame denial by poking his chest and started to jog leaving Mino behind. Mino followed him and they jogged for about thirty minutes when Mino started to feel  his sight was blurring and his head spinning.  Mino stopped running and shouted. 
" Yoon ah..yoonie... I think I need to stop ....I feel d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter