when a jealous Mino gets sulky.

Love Is Always All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a tall super handsome visitor chatting with Yoon and when they came back to Yoon’s treatment room. That man’s smile was brighter than the sun that day when he saw Seung Hoon entered the room with Mino, as a man Mino admitted the smile was nice and  captivating which radiated warmness as well friendliness to people who see it.  

“Seung Hoon, whats’up bro...it’s been a long time not to see....” he reached his hand out to warmly shake Seung Hoon’s hand the then bumped his shoulder with Hoon’s   “ how’s the bussiness? “he asked. Seung Hoon was grinning like a fan boy meeting his idol at a first time in his life.

“Hyung..nice to see you again, I thought you couldn’t make a time for this brat after filling this entire room with flowers”   Seung Hoon couldn’t hide his excitement seeing that man.

“How come, I couldn’t? Isn’t he a little monster who will chase me even in my dream if I can’t make it” the man winking his eyes then came closer to Yoon to his hair.

“Right..he’s your little devil”

“ Yesterday, I was in Tokyo so I sent flowers to cheer this spoiled brat..I’m glad he’s fine now” said the man while looking at a grinning Seung Yoon who was more ecstatic than his cousin. 

“if I were a little devil then Jongsuk  Oppa will  be Lucifer”

“see... you call me Lucifer despite me being your guardian angel all this time”

Mino watched Yoon and that man juvenile interaction, it was something rare in his sight,  Yoon acted childishly not only to him and his cousin Seung Hoon but also to that man. Mino gazed at the man, curious, and the man seemed to notice, turned his head looking at Mino. He gave his radiant smile before asking,

 “.... this handsome young man who is he .....”

“oh..he is my riend,  Song Mino,”

Mino was surprised with Seung Hoon’s abrupt answer, he thought  why should Seung Hoon answer the question, shouldn’t it be  Seung Yoon?  Mino mumbled for himself but politely reached out for a hand shake.                                                                                                                                                        

“Mino, Song Mino”

“Hi..Mino , I’m Lee Jong Suk”

Mino could see him clearly in front of him, he was someone who not only tall and handsome like a manga character but also possessed a genuine charm like a mega star. Mino remembered his name, Lee JongSuk, he read the cards which were hanging on those plenty of flowers he had sent.

“you sent many flowers yesterday, and this morning too” said Mino pointed out some flowers surrounded them

“aah... right, I promised to send this boy ten times than he had sent when I was hospitalized last year”

“oppa..I only sent you one bucket each day but you literally make this room a flower shop” said Yoon abruptly joined the talk.  Mino face was indescribable hearing Seung Yoon calling the man “Oppa”. He thought he misheard before, but not at the second time, Seung Yoonie? And that his childish pitch, had he damaged his vocal cord during his breathing disorder?  thought Mino,  intensively gazed at Seung Yoon, he was completely upset and agitated only to be distracted by Seung Hoon’s exclamation..

“ Mino...!!! Seung Yoonie and Jongsuk hyung joke a lot whenever they meet, such as calling each other “oppa” and “baby” for fun. They filmed a sitcom together three years ago”  explained Seung Hoon who sensed a sudden jealousy in the air..

”everyone in the set had a nickname isn’t it right hyung?”

“yes that’s right, it was hillarious everytime he called me oppa...he made everyone in the set laughed.. he changed “noonas with “ unnie” too, uri aegi had a talent to be a comedian” said Jongsuk ruffled Yoon’s hair with a wide smile on his face.

Mino’s swore, It wasn’t Lee Jongsuk who made him upset, no.. that man was above his league, he prefered never been compared with him, it was Yoon’s expression that was grinning and giddying over the touched, and the way they talked and acted in front of him, teasing and flirting, Mino was absolutely pissed off seeing them.  He thought he couldn’t be any more ridiculous and laughable for staying there, so he excused himself for his imaginary urgent matter.

Not too long after he went out off the room, Seung Hoon followed him, calling his name worriedly.

“Mino ah...where are you going” asked Seung Hoon, sprinting to parallel their steps, he placed his arm on Mino’s shoulder as soon as they walked side by side.

“wasn’t him too much...”

“Seung Yoonie??”

“uh huh”

“is it another episode for you both?”

“what”

“ Jongsuk Hyung and Seung Yoonie, they were always joking around when they met, people call it bromance, like you and me.”

“with flirting?? Come on!”

“well..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter