Ordinary Love

Love Is Always All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not ever once had Mino realised that popularity could be so toxic yet he kept consuming despite how harmful it was. Alone on his comfortable office chair in a large room filled with his artworks , Mino feels empty despite all his success during an entire year whether as a business man where he leads his company to reach one of the top ten biggest entertainment agency in South Korea or as an artist. Some music magazines crowned him as the most successful rapper artist who sold millions copies for his album, he is finally become a successful  recording artist like Seung Yoon.

It began only three weeks after his healing night with his loved one Seung Yoon. Mino never plan to be labelled more than an underground rapper, he was already famous back then and he was absolutely into painting and other arts . However, It was all Seung Yoon’s plan who set everything on the table for Mino to digest. Mino didn’t know why Seung Yoon seemed so different and very determined after their healing time. A cheerful Seungyoon became more cheerful and enthusiastic than before. Then, he dropped a bomb by saying he wanted to move out from Mino’s house to make their relationship healthier, that what he said. Mino couldn’t find the detail of his healing process because Yoon never open up about it. He said “Let it become my secret” with a mysterious smile Mino has never seen. Mino as always never has no words to argue, he follows Yoon not because he doesn’t have any pride, it simply because he knows arguing Seung Yoon will give him nothing in result. Nothing so much change at the beginning, they met as usual only, they doesn’t live together anymore.

Mino knows Seung Yoon is extremely popular in South Korea way longer before him. He has been maintaining his position as one of the most demanded artist for years. His appearance is a guaranteed success on any TV shows. His Talk show have gained a high rating resulted the Broadcasting Station adds its airtime in a prime slot. His generic ideas combining trend music with public talks about social and law issues making it more entertaining yet informative for the audience. Smart Yoon together with his team always bring smart contents for the show making him as the most influenced people in their country.

Whether Yoon is a fame addict or he just wants to make Mino experiences his life as a superstar Mino doesn’t know for sure. Why did he made Mino take a brutal survival show on MNET last twoyears, Mino doesn’t know the answer either. The show was tough for a soft hearted Mino because not only rappers used to diss on their lyrics but also he was targeted as a common enemy among participants due to his strong base on the ground. He knew most of underground rappers were talented, they’d nurtured their skills through series of practicing and performing on small stages but the show where they competed to prove their music, talent and strong determination to beat others almost crushed Mino’s heart, it was somehow creating a new Mino who is now also more determined in achieving his goal. He was grateful because in every difficult moment he got Seung Yoon who always there for him, the one who was holding him tight when he was down when the hates escalated and burned his pride. If only Seung Yoon wasn’t there for him, he would fail himself on the show.

However, in the end Mino did win that popular show. In return, he got not only love from public but also hates. He understands both fans and haters would made him stronger because they are like two sides of a coin, opposite of each other but that creates its value. For a simple Mino, he didn’t really care as long as he got what he wants the most, Seung Yoon‘s love, his biggest smile when he lifted his trophy, that was all for him. Thousand kisses he was showering when Mino cried in happiness. Since he just did what Seung Yoon asked him to do, Mino didn’t expect anything big from the show, but apparently opportunity came to him one by one. He released his album after the show, under his own label. As a musician Seung Yoon never fails to give Mino constructive opinions about his album as expected the result itself is sweet, his songs warmly accepted by public.

Therefore, Mino had to experience what Yoon had after his Superstar K era six years back. A tight schedule from music shows to variety shows not to mention his CEO life in his own company. Un deniable hectic life for him. Twenty four hours, seven days a week are not enough for him, it is if he needs more time to balance his private life so that his love life is not ruined.

After the tragedy, when they were reunited, Mino thought he could love Seung Yoon as much as he wanted. Spending more time to mend their five years separation, he was a romantic yet simple man who was crazily in love. When he was still amnesia, he was too scare of expressing how he felt to Yoon, because he didn’t know for sure how much Yoon would reciprocate his feeling. However, when he got his memory back, he has another constraint, time!

years has been passed. Mino is already thirty by this year. It’s the year where the world seems more borderless. Korean hiphop becomes one of element in the global hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter