Seung Yoon's Big Secret

Love Is Always All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Hoon arrived in the hospital just in time when dr. Dong Young Bae, Seung Yoon psychiatrist came to check him. He glanced at Yoon lied helplessly with a mask placed on his nose and mouth to supply oxygen to his body, iv tube in his left hand and a screen showed his heart beats. His heart sank looking at his cute always smiling cousin lied with those medical equipments, he sighed and held his wife hand for support.  In his life since he was seven years, Seung Hoon carried responsibility to protect and look after his only cousin unconditionally, he would never hesitated to fight for Yoon’s sake not because Yoon was weak but merely because he had proclaimed himself as Yoon’s hero, a child fantasy which turned him into a lifetime protector. Yoon was a spoiled little boy in front of him, a puppy that happily snuggle for comfort and a happy virus that charmed him too much.

He watched doctor Dong  completed his job examining Yoon and came closer to greet him. He told how sorry  he was calling at a dawn when dr. Dong  was still sleep because he  was too worried about Yoon. Jinwoo said Yoon’s breathing disorder was almost a life threatened if he was late just five minutes.  Seung Hoon was choking unable to continue his sentences and his wife  as always held his hand tightly to strengthen him.

“relax ...Seung Hoon... ..he is  okay now, don’t worry... his blood pressure  is almost normal and so does his heartbeat,  I was told he felt pain in his chest but we gave him a shot already.....”   Said dr. Dong, smiled warmly then looked at Seung Yoon again to continue speaking ..

“  it seemed he forgot his medicine to be in a such bad condition.....it’s been quite long he is in this state ” said dr. Dong

“I didn’t do my job well, I thought  as he was getting better” Seung Hoon sighed “....  I lost my guard dr Dong..I feel bad  “  

“ well..what can we say.. it happened like this...,  I’ve told you to keep your eyes on him, a workaholic  who loves working than sleeping is  dangerous enough, we know his anxieties often trigger panic disorders,  he fears many thing in his life and his sleeps turn to be nightmares .....we’ve talked how to avoid these right”

 “Yes..dr. Dong...I’m sorry , I promised in the future I”ll  be better guardian for him...this will never happen again”

“Good... Hoony..Let’s watch him together, to heal him...don’t worry....he’s fine now...
 

For Lee family, Dr. Dong Young Bae was not only a reputable  psychiatrist in town but also an important friend, his father was Seung hoon’s father childhood friend and also his business  partner. When Seung Yoon showed symtoms of depression, Seung Hoon beg dr. Dong to be his personal psychiatrist and he treated Yoon with care,  Seung Hoon couldn’t be more grateful. Before leaving the room, he promised to check Yoon near the lunch and  Seung Hoon walked him to the door then walked back to his cousin’s bed.   Seung Hoon Yoon’s hair and held his right hand for a while, looked concerned and sad. His wife, Park Soo Young  wiped Yoon’s forehead and temples with wet tissues tenderly. For her Seung Yoon was like a little brother who was bright and friendly every time they met.

“Do you think what happen to them ..he was sleeping in his studio last night?” asked Soo Young to her husband.

”I don’t know, they probably fight “ said Seung Hoon.

 “they’ve just reunited and already fight?? hhmm”      

“That was what I thought too...”

“Honey...don’t be too mad with Mino...he’s amnesia and maybe he doesn’t know Yoon condition much, he needs time”  Soo Young smiled and held his husband’s hand..”promise?   he’s your bestie  right?”

“Yeah...I know, I try” said Seung Hoon.

======  

Mino came a half hour after Seung Hoon called. Rushingly, he walked to the emergency room and spotted Kim Jinwoo went t out from the room. 

“Hyung...”

Jinwoo looked around , tried to find source of the sound and smiled when he looked at Mino,

“Mino ah..you’ve come...thanks God”

“How is he hyung?” asked Mino worriedly

“he’s fine now, he’s stabilized....they will move him to treatment room in a minute, you can see him there..... aaah here they are ...” Jinwoo pointed out  automatic glass door, which was opened for an entourage of nurses pushing a wheeling bed out of the room.  

Mino looked at a helpless body lied on it, his love with an IV tube his left hand, a pole pushed by a female nurse, looking pale and sick. Behind the entourage, Seung Hoon and his wife followed silently not even smiled to him. Mino came near them, followed their step silently, Yoon’s face was the center of his eyes,  neglecting a proper greet for Seung Hoon and his wife, his mind too occupied with his internal monologue

 “ Yoon ah ..why are like that baby?  I’m sorry...it was me again who made you suffer, we fought yesterday and how immature I was,  I didn’t call you .. I was mad, and now you’re lying on that bed.. ...please be fine honey...I don’t know how to live without you”  

Mino blamed himself again as he did countless time. Tears streaming down on his cheek and he wiped them silently. Seung Hoon saw his tears as he watched him closely at the moment he joined them,  little by little, each time Mino wiped his tears, Seung Hoon anger was washed away. He knew Mino his best friend like the back of his hand, a soft hearted man who loved his cousin maybe as much as him or more.

When the nurses completed their task, the four friends remained in that VIP room. Soo Young  excused herself to  find them breakfast,  Mino took a seat near the bed, hand held his lover’s but stayed silent because he didn’t know what to talk in that situation, he knew  Seung Hoon was mad at him and he didn’t want to trigger another fight. And Jinwoo checked the room facilities also  silently then Seung Hoon sat on the sofa , thinking.  

When he finished checking the room, Jinwoo watched  his two friends  didn’t talk to each other, he sighed knowing them content with their current ego, he walked closer to see Seung Yoon

“He is sleeping because he got a sedative shot, he had severe pain in his chest back in the ambulance and an oxygen mask was placed before since he’s stabilized they took it out.....you know..he almost died due to lack of oxygen in his lung,  luckily I was in the agency for recording... I dropped by to see him when I was told he was still in his studio....and found him...

“Yes Hyung..how lucky” Mino’s voice was weak and quiver, he fought his tears.

“you know he had anxiety and panic disorder which often reflected in his dream”   said Jinwoo to a silent Mino who look sadder and sadder.

“.thanks god you were there just in time... hyung...God what I did to him ..” Mino burst in tears he held so much not to break. How could he maintained his ego when he knew Seung Yoon couldn’t sleep alone, when he knew he screamed and cried few hours after he closed his eyes. Jinwoo patted his back. He let Mino poured his pain and guilt.

 “don’t be too hard to yourself  Mino ah...he’s fine now, that  the most important” 

Jinwoo Mino’s back to ease his sorrow  and gazed at Seung Hoon who stayed silent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter