Chapter 8

The Sweetest Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the vampire village, a young and wise male vampire is sitting on a branch. He is the vampire leader who is the ideal vampire any female vampires dream of, and maybe female humans as well, and his name is unknown to everyone. They only know him as X, the one and only eldest vampire, and he is actually 1023 years old. He looks at the activities happening at the village and smiles. He chuckles by himself and his beautiful fingers touch the veins of the tree he is sitting at. The tree lights up in various colours and he lean againsts the tree. He play with his fingers and whistles a beautiful tune.

Suddenly, the tree becomes dark in a split second. X stands and looks around. He asked, "Who is it?"

X saw a shadow sitting in the other tree. He uses his supersonic senses and he winces in pain. He coughs and mutters under his breath, "W is here."

"You still remember me, Chi-yeol," W replied and laughs. He disappears and X sighs heavily. He said, "First, Y involved in a scandal with my daughter. Now, W is back."

Meanwhile, Golden Child members and Da-hee are sitting at the living room. Da-hee looks at Sungyoon and Jibeom said, "I wonder what will happen if they knew about that."

"I'm scared if the students make fun of me when they know I might be pregnant," Da-hee replied. Jangjun hugs her and pats her head, without realising that Sungyoon is glaring at him. He said, "Don't worry. Sungyoom will be here. We all will."

They break the hug and Da-hee stands. She said, "First thing first. I already make Sungyoon's documents. Now, I need ti make all of your documents. Your apartment next door is under my name because none if you have valid documents."

"Huh?" All of them look at Da-hee, confused. Da-hee sighs and said, "Get ready. We're going out."

 

"Dyslexia Kid, what is your birthdate?" Da-hee asked as she fills up everyone's forms. Daeyeol sighs furiously before calming himself down. He replied in a hush tone, "11 February 1893."

"That's too old. This is your birthdate, human version," Da-hee replied and writes it down. 11 February 1993. Daeyeol asked, "Why you didn't put 1893?"

"People will think you're having mental problems. By the way, you're supposed to look extremely old," Da-hee replied. Daeyeol keeps quiet and Sungyoon said, "That's what she said when I asked her."

Da-hee finishes it and gives the pen to Daeyeol. Daeyeol looks at her and Da-hee said as she points at the signature box, "Sign."

Daeyeol hesitates to sign the paper. Sungyoon holds Daeyeol's hand and helps him to write his name onto the paper. He looks at Sungyoon and Da-hee said, "Daeyeol, give the paper to the counter there and the person there will do some futher identity comfirmation such as fingerprint scan and so on. Before that, take a number at the machine and sit until they call your number."

"Um..." Sungyoon stands and said, "I'll help him."

"Okay," Da-hee replied. Sungyoon and Daeyeol leave and Da-hee said, "Jangjun, your birthdate?"

"March 3 1987," Jangjun replied. Da-hee sighs and writes the new date of birth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter