Chapter 1

The Sweetest Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night takes over day. The sky is dark and illuminates with billion stars shining far away like glitters, with a beautiful full moon shining bright like a diamond. Bats fly around and most animals are getting ready to sleep. Some of the human kind are getting ready for bed and some are spending quality time with their beloved family. Some even go out to meet with their friends and go clubbing. It is their decision to go wherever they want.

Vampires are facing extinction as they can't find any poisonless human blood. Why the blood becomes poisonous? Thanks to scientists, they create a vaccine that will prevent vampires for their blood, thus preventing them from dying if their blood are by vampires. It helps everyone in the whole world, except one. This human has the sweetest blood of all. No matter how many vaccines are consumed, her blood remains neutral. This human is yet to discover by vampires about the blood, because on how the person acts.

"Yah Choi Sungyoon!" A young male vampire yelled and punches Sungyoon square in the face. Sungyoon falls to the ground and holds his jawline. The male vampire kicks him and throw punches onto him. Sungyoon pushes him away and stands. He looks at a female vampire who gives him a devillish smirk and gets punched by the male vampire. Jangjun catches Sungyoon and extends his left hand. His left palm creates an invisible dome and Sungyoon coughs a bit. Jangjun asked, "What did he had done to you?"

The male vampire approaches the dome and replied, "Your friend, Choi Sungyoon, just had an affair with our clan's leader! She is also my girlfriend!"

Jangjun glares at the male vampire, then looks at the female vampire. He said, "If you want to hurt Sungyoon, you must pass me first."

The male vampire laughs and said, "Okay. Get rid of the dome and fight with me!"

Jangjun moves his hand away and the dome disappears. He is about to fight and all of the sudden, Sungyoon holds his wrist. Jangjun looks at him and Sungyoon stands. He wipes his lips and said, "Let's go. There's no use to fight him."

Sungyoon disappears in thin air and Jangjun looks at the male vampire. He scowls and said, "I will get you soon. I will find who make this ridiculous rumour."

Jangjun disappears and reaches at his pack's tree home. The pack, known as Golden Child, are having fun eating meat and drink blood in tomato packets. Sungyoon, on the other hand, is lying down on a red hammock with one hand on his forehead and the other resting on his abdomen. Jangjun approaches him and he is sweating. His toned and well build figure can be seen through his white cotton shirt. Jangjun said, "Let's get yourself change."

Sungyoon sits properly and gets himself to solid ground. He walks up to a big branch of the tree, followed by Jangjun. They sit and Jangjun takes a white, damp cloth and wipes Sungyoon's body. Jangjun asked, "Is it true that you had an affair with Miss Ji?"

Sungyoon shooked his head and replied, "She called me to come at her place. I declined but she said that she wants someone to accompany her because Hyunwoo wasn't there. I went to her place and realised that she was trying to flirt me."

"Oh my..." Jangjun looks at Sungyoon and asked, "Do you still like her?"

"Ani." Sungyoon looks at the leaves which glow beautifully in various colours. Jangjun asked, "Don't you want to go blood hunting?"

Sungyoon scoffs and nods. He cracks a smile and asked, "Don't you want to hunt for blood?"

"Ani. I want to sleep," Jangjun replied. Sungyoon nods and stands. He walks down to the living room and puts on a black shirt. He walks out from the tree home and flies around on the st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter