Special Chapter

The Sweetest Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a few years since Sungyoon left Da-hee and his twins. Da-hee used to take a month break from work to take care of her twins. Now, she will bring them to Jangjun to take care of them while she works. The twins are always curious on how their father looks like and how does he act, and too bad that he's gone. Jaeseok left the pack a few weeks later because of his health issues before he's out of sight.

Jaehyun and Jangjun play with the twins and Jaehyun said, "Ye Seul, Heon-woo, come to your favourite uncle here."

"Since when you're our favourite uncle?" Ye Seul replied sarcastically. Jangjun laughs at Ye Seul's statement and said, "You're exactly like your mother, Ye Seul ah."

"Uncle, when will our dad come?" Heon-woo asked as he sits on Jangjun's lap. Jangjun bite his lips and replied, "He's gone. He won't come back but he is waiting for you in Heaven."

"APPA!" Ye Seul cries and Jaehyun punches Jangjun's forearm and said, "You just made Ye Seul cried."

Ji-beom walks out from the kitchen and lifts Ye Seul up. He pats her back and asked, "Did Uncle Jangjun made you cry again?"

Ye Seul nods and Ji-beom chuckles. He pecks Ye Seul's forehead and hums a lullaby to make her stop crying. He walks out from the room and Jangjun said, "I feel bad for Da-hee."

"You're going to propose to her?" Jaehyun asked. Jangjun sighs heavily and replied, "I wish I can. It will be great to do so but I'm married. So I can't."

"Ye Seul doesn't want anyone else except Sungyoon and Da-hee," Jaehyun replied. Jangjun nods and replied, "I understand her. If I was her, I will do the same."

"But she likes Ji-beom," Jaehyun said. Jangjun looks at Heon-woo and asked, "Which uncle do you like, Heon-woo? From first to last."

"Uncle Ji-beom, Uncle Daeyeol, Uncle Donghyun, Uncle Joochan, Uncle Bomin, Uncle TAG, Uncle Seungmin, Uncle Jaehyun and Uncle Jangjun." Jaehyun laughs and said, "I'm not the last!"

"But you're in Bottom Three," Jangjun blurted out. Jaehyun realises this and replied in a sad tone, "Yea..."

"But does Ji-beom like Da-hee? He never talks about her, though," Jangjun said.

On the other hand, Ji-beom is sitting outside with Ye Seul on his arms. Ye Seul falls asleep and Ji-beom said, "I wish you two are still alive, Sungyoon and Jaeseok."

Ji-beom let out a long sigh and stares at the trees. The pack are roaming around and he is there sitting on the tree, doing nothing. He hugs Ye Seul and wraps her with a blanket as the temperature gets cooler. He said, "Your father must be proud of you two."

"Dishwasher Ji-beom," a female voice said. Ji-beom looks on his right and saw Da-hee standing on the tree. She walks and sits next to him and Ji-beom asked, "You still call me that?"

"It sounds great on you," Da-hee replied. Ji-beom let out a chuckle and Da-hee asked, "Was it tiring for you to take care of the twins?"

"Not really. All of us took care of them well," Ji-beom replied. Da-hee nods and said, "I went to visit Sungyoon's grave to be honest."

"It's been a while since we last talk about that." Da-hee nods and said, "It's sad to see Ye Seul and Heon-woo to grow up without Sungyoon. I heard from the teacher that their friends made fun of them for not having a father."

"How could they do that? That sounds awful," Ji-beom replied. Da-hee nods and Ji-beom asked, "Do you have anyone in your mind right now?"

"Why do you ask? Well, Daeyeol's married and so as Jangjun and Joochan," Da-hee replied. She continued, "Bomin has a girlfriend and so as Jaehyun and Seungmin."

"Most of them are taken," Ji-beom joked and continued, "And I'm here, a single man."

Da-hee laughs and tries to hold Ye Seul. Ye Seul grabs on Ji-beom's shirt firmly and Da-hee sighs. She said, "Surprisingly she's fond with you."

"Yea and Heon-woo too," Ji-beom replied. Da-hee sighs and asked, "Don't you want to have a girlfriend? All I see is you doing housework."

"I'm like that. It's normal," Ji-beom replied. He looks at her and asked, "Why? You want me to marry you?"

Da-hee looks away and replied, "N-no. I was asking, t-that's all."

"Ah..." Ji-beom continued, "I don't mind if you want to marry me though. For the sake of the twins."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter