Chapter 14

The Sweetest Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“For how long?” Jaeseok asked X as they all finish their snacks. X replied, “Since Da-hee and her friend met Sungyoon, Jangjun and Daeyeol. That time, W was also there but disappeared after that.”

Da-hee looks at X and said, “I don’t want to ask about it but I want to because it is bugging me for a while.”

X looks at her with soft eyes and asked, “What is it, darling?”

“Um... about Sungyoon’s scandal.” Sungyoon stands all of the sudden and Bomin said, “Y hyung.”

Sungyoon sighs and said, “I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Sungyoon ah,” Da-hee called and hold his wrist. They make eye contact ane Da-hee’s eyes becomes watery. Sungyoon wriggle his hand free and leaves the room. Donghyun hugs Da-hee and said, “It’s okay. Y will be okay.”

Da-hee sighs and Jangjun said, “About the scandal, we’ll tell you everything.”

◇Flashback◇

Narrative version

“We were best friends with most of the vampire teens, including Miss Ji Eun-hee, X’s only daughter,” Jangjun started to tell the story. The vampire teenagers were doing their own thing. Golden Child members and a few female vampires were talking under the old oak tree. The boys were braiding the girls’ hair and Sungyoon was combing Miss Ji’s hair. Hyunwoo approaches her and sat next to her.

“Hyunwoo and Miss Ji were talking happily, ignoring Sungyoon’s presence. Hyunwoo is indeed an attractive vampire. Every day, they went together and eventually dated. Sungyoon didn’t confess his feelings and decided to forget her.”

“The next day, Sungyoon was busy helping X with the equipment for the upcoming Winter War. While he was helping X, a maiden approached him.”

Sungyoon was working with X and the maiden Jangjun mentioned approached him. Sungyoon looked at her and asked, “What do you want, miss?”

The maiden looked around and saw Miss Ji approaching their location. The maiden suddenly hugged him and placed her lips onto Sungyoon’s lips. Miss Ji saw it and ran away. Sungyoon pushed the maiden away and asked, “What are you doing?”

The maiden looked at him and replied, “I want you.”

Sungyoon shooked his head and replied, “No. I like Eun-hee and I don’t even know you.”

Joochan said, “Y left to continue his work. He made a lot of weapons and we helped him too. One day, he received a letter from Miss Ji. In the letter, she wrote that she was alone. Daeyeol wantes to protest but Y was stubborn. He teleported to Miss Ji’s house and walked in.”

Sungyoon opened the door and walked in. He walked to the living room and saw Miss Ji. Miss Ji turned around and stood up. Sungyoon asked, “Where’s your dad?”

“He went out.” Sungyoon nodded and Miss Ji walked towards him. Sungyoon walked backwards and trippe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter