Chapter 7

The Sweetest Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Da-hee leaves the apartment and the boys simply look at each other. Bomin stands and said, "I'm going to sleep."

"Okay. Goodnight everyone," Sungyoon said as Golden Child members agree to call it a day. They all leave the apartment and Sungyoon sits on the sofa. He lays down and stares at the ceiling. He sighs heavily and asked, "Why did Da-hee even work even though she have everything?"

Sungyoon sighs and suddenly recalls about the scandal involving him and the vampire leader's daughter. His anger risens and calms down as Da-hee pops up in his mind. He close his eyes and said, "I may be sinful but for once, I beg for you the Almighty, please take care of Da-hee well. Make sure she comes back here safe. As an individual who is raised from the dead, I am begging you to fulfill my wish."

Da-hee, on the other hand, is eating a big cup of the spiciest noodles ever recorded in Korea when she arrives at the cafe. She is alone right now and she has to do her own job. Her boss is there as well, working with the files in the office. Da-hee finishes her late night snack and throws it into the dustbin. She wipe the tables, arrage all the chairs, wipe the windows, sweep and mop the floor, and also wash the dishes and utensils. She works for two hours and she throws the garbage bag into a giant bin. She walks back in and locks the back door. Suddenly, whistling can be heard. Da-hee's eyes widened and intercepts as her place. She shivers down her spine and asked, "W-who's there?"

"Turn around, little girl," a male voice said out of nowhere. Da-hee gulps in absolute fear and turns around. She saw nothing. Nothing. Da-hee walks back to the front and- "I am watching you, little baby."

Da-hee bit her lips and a figure appears behind her. The figure taps her shoulders and Da-hee screams in fear. She turns around and raises her first before punching the figure. The black magic or something that covers up the figure's identity vanishes in mid air and Da-hee's eyes widened. She shouts, "RING KEEPER!"

Jangjun groans in pain and Da-hee helps him up. She looks at him and asked, "Was it you?"

Jangjun made eye contact with her and blushes immediately. He smiles sheepishly and Da-hee hugs him firmly. She cries and said, "I thought something will take me away."

Jangjun shushes her and pats her head. He pecks her forehead and said, "I am sorry for scaring you, Da-hee."

 

"So why do you work all night?" Jangjun asked Da-hee as they cycle to a shop. Da-hee replied, "I need to find money. I lived in the apartment for years. The renovation was made a few years ago."

Jangjun nods and they stop at the shop they want to go. They park the bicycles at the bicycle rack and walk into the shop. Da-hee said, "Aunty! I've brought someone to help you and me."

"Ah! Okay! Come here quick!" Jangjun looks at Da-hee and said, "We're working together."

"Yea. Hurry up. We have a long night."

The next day, Sungyoon feels something above himself. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter