Chapter 2

The Sweetest Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Da-hee opens the brown colour door and pushes Sungyoon out with all her strength. Sungyoon holds onto the railings and Da-hee slams the door, before locking it. Sungyoon scoffs and said, "She can shove me out just like that after I her blood. Interesting but dumb."

Sungyoon jump downstairs and fixes his hairstyle. He looks at a mirror and approaches to it. He look at his lips and realise that there are a bit of blood on the corner of his lips. He it and wipes his mouth. He stands properly and his eyes widened. He looks behind and Jangjun is already smiling at him. He said, "Looks like you are well dressed."

"Jangjun... I don't know you're here," Sungyoon said awkwardly. He scratches the back of his neck and Jangjun examines him. He asked, "Why are you here in a human's house? Were you kidnapped?!"

"DO NOT SHOUT IN MY HOUSE!!" Da-hee yelled from her room. Sungyoon and Jangjun look at each other, one with a satisfied smirk plastered on his face while the other is completely shocked. Jangjun grabs Sungyoon's collar and asked, "Why are you in a human girl's house?"

"Mian, okay? I went blood hunting." Jangjun sighs and Sungyoon continued, "Don't worry. Her blood is poisonless."

Jangjun who is worried at first, immediately looks at Sungyoon with his brown eyes widened in pure shock. Seungyoon nods and Jangjun asked, "How do you even know?"

"I her blood yesterday and today." Jangjun mutters under his breath and knocks Sungyoon's head. Sungyoon winces in pain and said, "You know that she needs time to recharge her blood content. You can't just drink it almost everyday."

Sungyoon roll his eyes and replied, "You go back home first. It is almost bedtime."

"Aish... I will bring Daeyeol hyung to get you back home, okay?"

"Eo arasseo." Jangjun disappears and Da-hee walks out from her room. She walks downstairs and asked, "Do you always talk by yourself?"

"Ani. My dongsaeng came just now," Sungyoon replied. Da-hee nods and takes out a carton of milk. She drinks it straight from the cartion itself and Sungyoon asked, "Why am I wearing this?"

Da-hee finishes drinking the milk and throws it into the dustbin. She looks at Sungyoon with an annoyed expression and replied, "You are coming with me if you want to drink my blood."

"Sure!" Da-hee walks to him and said, "First, we need to make necessary documents first."

"So-hee!" Sarah Park calls for her twin, Park So-hee, when they both arrive at school. So-hee walks inside the school building followed by Sarah a few metres away. So-hee's friends drag her and laughter can be heard. Sarah sighs and stops walking. She walks to her class and sits on the front seat. The other students are playing as usual. Throwing paper balls, running around, playing football and the list goes on and on. Sarah looks at the blue clock hanging above the whiteboard and sighs.

Da-hee and Sungyoon walk into the classroom and everyone looks at them. Sarah stands and approaches them with a smile on her face. Sungyoon silently do a quick scan on Sarah. She has a nice personality and that is why Da-gee is comfortable with her. She said, "You're here~"

Da-hee smiles and pinches Sarah's chubby cheeks and said, "I miss you, chingu-ya~"

"Me too~" Sungyoon clears his throat and the two girls stand still. Da-hee said, "Sarah, this is Choi Sungyoon, known as Y and also Annoying Boy, the new student who drop out high school since he was 17."

Sungyoon shots a glare at Da-hee and Da-hee looks at him innocently. She sticks her tongue out and said, "You're 22 but you don't know any basic for a 17 year old student."

"God... Monkey, you are one interesting kid," Sungyoon mocked her. Da-hee gives him the dead stare this time and Sarah said, "Okay! So, I just have to tell teacher that he is the new kid."

"Eo... it is your job as the vice class monitor, Sarah." Not long, So-hee walks into class with her five friends. Da-hee turns around, followed by Sungyoon. He quickly do a quick scan and So-hee asked, "Are you single?"

Sungyoon blinks a few times and asked, "Mwo?"

"Are you single, my boy?" So-hee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter