Chapter 3

The Sweetest Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyoon frowns and Bomin who is hiding behind the couch, can't help himself but to laugh. Jaehyun shoots him with a glare and puts his index finger near his lips, signalling Bomin to keep quiet. Da-hee stands and said, "Do not go inside my room."

Da-hee walks up to her room and closes the door. She locks the door and Sungyoon sighs heavily and stands. He senses something and said, "Why are ther even here in the first place."

Sungyoon walks behind the couch and pulls Bomin's right ear. Bomin yelps in pain and the whole pack gather at them. Sungyoon looks at them with a puzzled expression and asked, "Why are all of you here?"

Jangjun smiles awkwardly and replied, "Finding you and bring you back."

Sungyoon scoffs and smiles. He hugs s and Daeyeol said, "Jangjun told me you found the poisonless blood."

They all break the hug and Sungyoon nods. He points up to Da-hee's room and replied, "She lives here."

"Oh..." All of them look up and Jaehyun asked, "How did she react when you bit her?"

Sungyoon recalls what happened last night. Da-hee did not scream when she got bitten, and she was so calm about it. She ended up falling asleep when Sungyoon kissed her. It is not like any other romantic kisses. It was only a kiss that makes the victim passed out and also to give time for the bite marks to heal faster. He recalls when Da-hee called him annoying when he drinks her blood that morning. He smiles as he remembers that and Seungmin asked, "Hyung, are you alright?"

Sungyoon blinks a few times and a blush creeps to his pale cheeks. He shrugs the thought away and replied, "She was calm about it. I told her what am I and she looks like she doesn't care about it."

"That's great! How many times did you drink and how much did you drink?" TAG asked. Sungyoon replied, "About 30% of her blood content yesterday and 15% this morning." Daeyeol knocks Sungyoon's head and said, "You need to let her recharge! What time did you drink it?"

"Yesterday at midnight and today around six in the morning." Daeyeol knocks Sungyoon's head again and Sungyoon winces in pain. Daeyeol let go an audible sigh and said, "You should let her recharge for twelve hours, dummy."

"You know Daeyeol hyung didn't want to go because he was scared of heights? That is why he is known as Dyslexia Kid," Jibeom teased and poke Daeyeol's sides. Daeyeol gives him a dead stare and Joo-chan asked, "Where is the girl by the way?"

"She wants her personal time," Sungyoon replied. "Looks like I can't have my personal time after you boys are here."

They all look up and saw Da-hee in her pajamas. She sighs and walk downstairs, before bumping into Sungyoon and jumps to the couch. She turns on the TV and said, "Get me some chips."

"Chips?" All of them asked. Da-hee nods and replied, "Yes. Chips. They are at the top shelf."

Dong-hyun teleports to the kitchen and opens the cupboard shelf. He takes a bag of chips and teleports back. He gives it to Da-hee and Da-hee snatches it. She tears it open and turns on the TV. She eats the chips and said, "You invited your whole pack here. Wow. I need at least 7

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter