Chapter 13

The Sweetest Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We are getting rid of that illegitimate child of yours.”

Da-hee’s eyes widened and shooked her head. She shouts, “No! I am not getting rid of it.”

Chi-hun drags her away and Da-hee is struggling to get herself free. Jangjun follows them and Sungyoon sighs in annoyance. He dashes to them and said, “Stop.”

Chi-hun and Da-hee look behind and saw Sungyoon breathing heavily. Da-hee said in a relieved tone, “Sungyoon!”

Sungyoon walks to them and said, “Let go of Da-hee.”

Chi-hun scans him from head to toe and asked, “Are you the guy who is the same class as my sister?”

“Yes I am. Da-hee must be your sister, am I right?” Chi-hun nods and said, “You made her pregnant. I am getting rid of the child and send her to America.”

Da-hee gasps and looks at him. She shouts, “No!”

“Why don’t you want to go there? Our siblings are waiting for you,” Chi-hun replied. Da-hee shooked her head and said, “I want to live with him. I want to live with Sungyoon oppa.”

Chi-hun glares at Sungyoon and asked, “Why is he so special to you?”

“He takes care of me well, makes me smile, a great friend and he loves me as much as I love him. I used him, I know but now I know how much he likes me.” Da-hee looks at Sungyoon and finishes herr last sentence, “How much you love me even though I am a human and you’re a vampire.”

Sungyoon is out of words. Chi-hun sighs and makes Da-hee look at him. He said, “Da-hee, you fall in love with a vampire.”

Da-hee nods and replied, “I know and I am not regretting it, brother.”

Chi-hun sighs heavily again and looks at Sungyoon and the other Golden Child members who just arrived. He asked, “Are you boys vampires for real?”

Daeyeol nods and Chi-hun said, “We all need to talk.”

 

Sunyoul is watching TV at his home while his mother is cooking. Mrs. Seon walks out and asked, “Yein, why are you so glommy?”

Sunyoul looks at her and stands. He walks to her and hugs her before crying like a child. Mrs. Seon pats her son’s back and asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Da-hee doesn’t want me anymore,” Sunyoul confessed and cries more. Mrs. Seon pats Sunyoul’s head and said, “It’s okay. She might accept you back. I know she would.”

“Mommy...” Sunyoul keeps crying and crying crying. Mrs. Seon calms Sunyoul down and pats his head.

So-hee, on the other hand, walks into a cafe alone. She walks to the counter and orders a green tea bingsu and chamomile tea. She sighs and stares at the window. Surprisingly, autumn is nearly come to its end. Winter is coming soon. So-hee takes her food and walks to one of the available tables before sitting on a chair. She eats her food quietly and looks in front. She freezes at her spot as she saw Miss Ji. Miss Ji looks at her and immediately stops the time. Everything freezes and Miss Ji stands. She walks to So-hee and So-hee gulps in fear. Miss Ji forcefully pulls her up and whispers at her left ear, “Your time is almost up. If you want to live, bring me the hybrids so I can eat them for lunch and dinner.”

Miss Ji pushes So-hee and So-hee falls onto the ground. Miss Ji smirks evilly and squats at So-hee’s level. So-hee shoots her with a glare and Miss Ji slaps her. Her long na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter