Chapter 5

The Sweetest Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyoon sits on the stool and shooked his head. He sighs and looks at Daeyeol, tears falling to his cheeks. They never see him cry before and Sungyoon asked, "Why? Why can't two worlds connect together to make as one? Is it because she is a human and I am a vampire?"

Daeyeol nods and replied, "It's risky. You want to know why?"

Sungyoon looks at him and asked, "Why?"

"Your child will be a hybrid and hybrids will die if they got discovered." Sungyoon stands and asked, "Why can't I have a child if I want to? I know it will be a hybrid and- I NEARLY DIED WHEN THEY WERE ABOUT TO KNOW THAT I WAS A HYBRID!"

Everyone gasp and Daeyeol kneels. Tears roll down to the floor as everyone knew the truth. Daeyeol cries profusely and Jaehyun said, "D-Daeyeol..."

"W-why didn't you tell us?" Jibeom asked as he walks in with the keys. He approaches Daeyeol and Daeyeol replied, "I don't want you guys to hate me. We've been together since we're little. Since Bomin was only one."

Everyone give Daeyeol a big group hug and Daeyeol cries louder than before. He said, "I-I am s-sorry."

"We understand," Jaeseok replied and they break the hug. Seungmin nods and said, "Besides, Jaehyun is also a hybrid and he is more open about it."

"I didn't get caught by the leader yet so I am safe," Jaehyun stated in a cheerful tone. Daeyeol wipe his tears and Donghyun said, "Leader Daeyeol is crying already."

"Aw..." They give Daeyeol kisses on his cheeks to cheer him up. Daeyeol cracks a smile and said, "You boys will always be my favourite people in my life."

They all hug each other and- "Aw so cute~"

Golden Child breaks the hug and look at Da-hee who is smiling adorably. They all stand properly and Da-hee said, "All of you look so cute."

"Did Sarah heard it?" Sungyoon asked. Da-hee shooked her head and replied, "No."

They all sigh and Sarah opens the door. She walk downstairs and said, "I'll go back first."

"Be careful," Da-hee said. Sarah nods and leaves the apartment. Da-hee sighs and said, "Looks like I have to buy furniture for the room next door."

"It-it's okay! We got at our tree home." Da-hee shooked her head and replied, "I'll buy them tonight. No excuses."

Da-hee walks to the living room and jumps on the sofa. She turns on the TV and calls someone. Golden Child sit at the sofa in the living room and Da-hee said, "You better send it tomorrow. I'll pay it tomorrow. Okay. Thank you. Bye."

Da-hee ends the call and said, "Go and get my purse."

"Who?" They all ask. Da-hee saw Jangjun trying to keep the rings that she keeps inside a red bix located at the corner of the room. She smirks and replied, "Ring Keeper."

Jangjun stops what he is doing and looks behind. He points at himself and asked, "M-me?"

"Eo..." Jangjun sighs and no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter