Chapter 6

The Sweetest Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Give back the money or else I will your blood."

So-hee looks behind and saw Jangjun who is already mad. She scoffs and approaches him. She asked, "You? my blood? Ridiculous."

"I can but I don't want to," Jangjun replied and snatches the money. He walks to Da-hee and said, "Your money, Miss Kim Da-hee."

Da-hee takes the money and replied, "Thank you Ring Keeper."

Jangjun looks at So-hee and his eyes changes to red, creeping the girls out. They run and Da-hee stands. Jangjun looks at her and Da-hee keeps the money inside her purse. She asked, "Has the furniture arrive yet?"

Jangjun nods and Da-hee sighs. She takes out the money and gives it to Jangjun. She said, "Go and pay for the apartment. I'll pay the rest later."

Da-hee walks to the bike she used and cycles away. Jangjun looks at her and nods. He disappears to pay for the apartment.

Da-hee cycles to the park and stops at a bench. She gets off from the bike and sits on the bench. She hides her face and cries like she just broke up with her boyfriend. The turth is she does had a boyfriend. She used to have one. The one she can lean on, the one who changed from enemies to best friends, and the one who fight for her safety and loves her even when her parents were gone. She feels a hand touching her right shoulder gently. She stops crying and looks at the person who just did that. She stands and bows. She said, "Hello, Sunyoul."

"Are you okay? Why are you alone?" Sunyoul asked. He wants to touch her when Da-hee pushes his hand away. She looks at him and said, "Leave me alone."

"Da-hee..." "What do you want now?" Da-hee asked. Sunyoul hugs her and replied with tears, "I miss you, Da-hee."

"W-what are y-you doing?" Sunyoul sobs and replied, "Let me hug you this once."

Da-hee pushes Sunyoul away and said, "Please. Leave me alone."

Da-hee takes her bicycle and cycles as fast as she could. Sunyoul sighs and said, "I am sorry."

"Wow! Let's have a picnic together!" Jaeseok suggested when Golden Child members walk together. Da-hee stops cycling and said, "Oh. You're all here."

A girl in her teens walk towards Da-hee and Da-hee pays the money. The girl takes the bicycle and Da-hee said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," the girl replied and cycles away. Da-hee looks at them and asked, "Where are you boys going?"

"Around here." Da-hee nods and they all walk together. They chatter and Sungyoon senses Da-hee unusual mood. He stops walking and holds Da-hee's hand. They all stop and Da-hee turns around. She asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'll go home first with Da-hee. You boys be careful," Sungyoon told them. Daeyeol nods and Sungyoon walks with Da-hee and Da-hee asked, "What is it no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter