Final Chapter

The Sweetest Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sarah and Da-hee run as fast as they could and the boys follow them. Jibeom carries Donghyun and said, "Hold on. We'll save you."

They suddenly stop as time stops. Sungyoon looks around and saw a figure approaching them. He observes closer and his eyes widened as he saw Miss Ji with So-hee. So-hee has a bow and a bag of arrows. So-hee smirks evilly and Miss Ji looks at her left. Hyunwoo approaches them with a dead Sunyoul in his arms. Da-hee can't believe it and time goes back to normal. Da-hee screams and runs to Sunyoul. Hyunwoo throws him and Da-hee holds Sunyoul's hands. She break into tears and said, "Yein, please wake up."

Sunyoul did not respond. So-hee said, "He's dead, Pianist Prodigy."

Da-hee cries profusely and hugs Sunyoul. She apologises and Sungyoon attacks Hyunwoo. Sarah fights with So-hee and Miss Ji. Some of the members fight with them while the remaining protect Donghyun, Da-hee and Sunyoul. Lots of screams can be heard and Da-hee stands. She pushes TAG away and runs to Miss Ji. She attacks her with her silver bracelet. Miss Ji yelps in pain and Da-hee throw lots of punches. Miss Ji yells in absolute pain and W appears from behind. Sungyoon saw it and shouts, "DA-HEE!"

Da-hee turns around and her fists hit W's left cheek. W falls to the ground and Da-hee gets up. She puts on as many silver jewelry and So-hee pushes Sarah away. Sarah knocks her head on a tree and collapses. Da-hee is raging and marches to them. She fights them and quickly takes out a pocket knife. She stabs W's arm and does her karate moves. They all collapse and Da-hee is getting exhausted. She coughs and the whole vampire army approaches them. Da-hee walk backwards and Sungyoon holds her close to him.

X chants something and this heals Donghyun, Miss Ji, Hyunwoo, W and Sarah. They all get up and X said in a mad tone, "Kim Shi-woo, you caused a lot of trouble."

"I need blood. Obviously I had to," W replied. X sighs and replied, "Looks like the blood stock needs to recollect her blood content."

X looks at Miss Ji and said, "You, Eun-hee. I took care of you on behalf of my late brother but you caused trouble as well. Hyunwoo, you too."

Da-hee looks at So-hee and said, "You tried to kill me. You should go to jail."

So-hee shooked her head and replied, "I am not going to jail."

"Well, since I didn't get what I want," Miss Ji said as she uses an unknown force to pull So-hee close to her. She smirks as she holds her collar. She said, "I have to eat you instead."

"Wait!" Sarah shouted. Miss Ji glares at Sarah and Sarah clench her fists. She said, "She is my sister. So, I will sacrifice myself."

"Sarah," So-hee called. She continued, "No. I am not going to let you do it."

"No. I am willing to die," Sarah said. Miss Ji thinks for a while and replied, "No."

Miss Ji transforms herself into a fearful vampire and disappears with So-hee. Hyunwoo disappears as well and Sarah is speechless. Da-hee looks at them and asked, "Where are they?"

Not long, So-hee's dead body appears. Sarah gasps and so as Miss Ji and Hyunwoo's dead body. W appears and said, "I drank their blood. Eun-hee killed that girl."

Sarah walk towards So-hee and hugs her. She said, "I am sorry for not protecting you, sis."

"W, you're going to jail. Then, the day after tomorrow, they will chop your head," X said and the army drags W away. Da-hee cries and said to herself, "I am sorry, Yein, So-hee. I am so sorry."

The next day at the funeral, Da-hee and Sarah are still there. Everyone left and the two girls start to cry. Da-hee said, "I am so sorry."

"So-hee u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter