Chapter 4

The Sweetest Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Da-hee stands and said, "Clean this place. I need to go upstairs."

Golden Child members look at her, shocked as Da-hee walks up to her room and closes the door. Jangjun slouched himself and points at Sungyoon. He said, "You clean it."

"Me?! Why?" Sungyoon asked, quite surprised for Jangjun's actions. The members sit lazily and Bomin replied, "You know every inch of this place. Besides, we just ran out of sun-protection shots."

"Aish..." Sungyoon sighs in defeat and starts to clean the living room. He picks up the plastic and throws them into the dustbin. He takes a broom and a dustpan from the storeroom and walks back to the living room. He sweeps the floor and the others can't help themselves but to hold their laughter. They seem to like Sungyoon doing all the cleaning. Sungyoon throws the leftover food into the dustbin and ties up the plastic. He walks out from the apartment and walk downstairs to throw the garbage bag. He is about to walk back up when someone calls his name. He looks behind and smiles brightly. His fangs accidently shown and asked, "What are you doing here, Sarah?"

Sarah walks to him and replied, "Since you and Da-hee got married, I want to visit you two. Besides, I've made muffins."

"Ah..." Sungyoon looks around and asked, "What are muffins?"

"You don't know? Wow are you from the old times?" Sungyoon shooked his head and replied, "I-I just kind of confuse between muffins and mimosas."

"Mimosas? Oh wow. Muffins are like cupcakes. Mimosas are drinks." Sarah looks at him and said, "Let's go. Your wife might be wondering about you."

Sungyoon and Sarah walk back up to the apartment and Sungyoon opens the door. They walk in and Sarah saw the boys running around the room. Sungyoon closes the door and looks at them, speechless. He sighs and shouted, "YAH!"

They all stop running and look at Sungyoon and Sarah. Sarah gives him the weird look and walks to the kitchen. Sungyoon approaches Daeyeol and asked, "What are you doing?"

"They want to have fun," Daeyeol replied. Sungyoon sighs and walks upstairs. Sarah saw him and said, "Call your wife now, Sungyoon."

"WIFE?!" The boys exclaimed and look at Sungyoon. Sungyoon smirks and looks at the door. He knocks the door and said, "Da-hee, your friend is here."

"You should call her honey or princess, not her name," Sarah advised and sits on a tall stool. Sungyoon sighs and knocks the door. He is about to say it and Da-hee opens the door with her bathrobe on, and a towel wrapping her head. She already put on the green tea facial cream and Sungyoon's eyes widened. He screams and shouts, "Ghost!"

Da-hee yells and looks behind. She asked, "Where? Where's the ghost?!"

"You!" Da-hee looks at Sungyoon and points at herself. She asked, "Me?"

"What happened to you two lovebirds?" Sarah teased from downstairs. Da-hee pushes Sungyoon and walk downstairs. The boys scream and Da-hee approaches Sarah. Sarah sighs and asked, "Da-hee, why didn't you wash your face?"

Sungyoon walk downstairs and D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter