(2) 2yeon - Approval

Twice Series

Jeongyeon always has been the right wing for the maknaes. More likely the father of them. She will hunt the people that hurt them and protect them at all cost. Even when the maknaes got their girlfriend, she was the one that approved them. Making sure that their girlfriend wont hurt them or they will get it from her.

So does the other way. The maknaes, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu love their unnies so much that they protect her from the stupid fangirls. Knowing that they only like thier unnie for only her jaw dropping face. They make sure that the girls that chasing after Jeongyeon didnt dare to get closer to her again. From locking the girls in the toilet, tripping them with banana and more than you can imagine. No one get away from them. 

Not until Jeongyeon announces that she has a girlfriend.

"What??!!!!" The three of them shout disbelief.

"Who is she?" Dahyun asks.

"Tell us now or we will find her by ourself." The three of them daarken their face.

"Wait wait. She will come here after her class." Jeongyeon answers nervously.

"Good then." The three of them then gather around and start discussing for strategies.

"Wait wait. What are you guys thinking to do?" Jeongyeon asks furiously, knowing that they will do something to her girlfriend.

"Nothing. We just want to get know her." The three of them give a scary smirk.

"Dont get too harsh to her. She is nice to me." Jeongyeon plead but they still give a scary smirk.

"Jeong-ahh." Someone comes and backhug Jeongyeon making the three gasp. They quickly rush to Jeongyeon and pull the girl away and block the girl from Jeongyeon.

"Who are you to touch our daaaddddd?" Chaeyoung crosses her arms while looking at the girl.

"So this are the kids you talked about, Jeong-ah?" The girl ignore her. Chaeyoung's eyes widen.

"That woman just ignored me." Chaeyoung says to the other.

"Yeah. This is Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. My lovely kids." Jeongyeon proudly introduce them. The three of them give a smug look at Nayeon.

"I dont know who you are but you need to pass through us first." Dahyun cross her arms. Nayeon peacefully walk pass through them and sit beside Jeongyeon. The three of them turn around and look at the girl with open mouth.

"I already hate her." Tzuyu glare at the girl and sit back at her seat along with Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

"Me too." Chaeyoung also glare at her.

"Me three." Dahyun joins.

"Now kids. This is Nayeon. My girlfriend." Jeongyeon introduces her girlfriend.

"Not yet. We still not approve her." Tzuyu quickly disagree. The two nod.

"Say. I dont care if you guys approve it or not. I will still date Jeongyeon." Nayeon firmly says.

"OK thats it. You already declared for a war grandma." Chaeyoung slam the table.

"Grandma you said, small bean?" Nayeon scowl.

"Small bean, what? Woww. My blood pressure is raising." Chaeyoung hold her nape.

"Chae?" A voice calling for Chaeyoung.

"Wait a minute. I'm not done with this grandma." Chaeyoung doesnt give a damn to the caller.

"Chaeyoung." She is called again.

"Wa.." "Chaeng. I think you should look at her. By mean now." Tzuyu cut her off by whispering at her.

"Who?" Chaeyoung looks at her caller. "Oh my god. Mina." Chaeyoung goes pale. Dahyun and Tzuyu already stand from their seat and walk to the side of the caller who with the other two girls. Mina is crossing her arms with her resting face.

"Come here." Mina open her arms and Chaeyoung quickly goes to her like where her home is. 

"Who is that?" Sana asks.

"Grandma." The three of them answer slowly but now so slowly.

"Hey I heard that kids." Nayeon fire back.

"Hi Jeongyeon. Who is this?" Momo ask again while taking a seat with Dahyun beside her still glaring at Nayeon.

"This is Nayeon. My girlfriend." Jeongyeon answer.

"Not yet." The three quickly disagree.

"So this is why the kids are furious." Mina pat Chaeyoung head while the latter just pouting.

"I like Jihyo unnie more. She is nice. This grandma here just ignore me." Chaeyoung whine.

"Jihyo? Who is Jihyo?" Nayeon quickly asks when she heard unknown name.

"Jihyo? She is our mom. While Jeongyeon unnie here is our dad." Tzuyu smirk, looking at Nayeon sad face.

"Kids. You know Jihyo already has boyfriend." Jeongyeon try to calm down the kids.

"Why you dont like me?" Nayeon ask seriously. The three of them think deeply. Either to be serious or just messing around.

"Dont mind them. They are being like this because their favourite unnie has girlfriend." Sana chuckle.

"Sana. You are not supposed to expose us like that." Tzuyu frown.

"Yeah. They will be ignore by Jeongyeon since she already has you." Momo continue.

"Momoringg~~" Dahyun shut Momo.

"You know. They love Jeongyeon soo much. So please bear them for a while. They will accept you soon." Mina gives a warm smile.

"Minaa. You are suppose to support us. Not her." Chaeyoung pout some more.

"Say. I bought this on my way here." Nayeon goes through her bag and take out a chocolate bar and a strawberry milk. She put in on the table and push it towards Chaeyoung and Dahyun. The latter immediately become bright.

"Chaeng. Dahyun-unnie. You are not buying her bribe, right?" Tzuyu looks at the two. The two are eyeing the item infront of their eyes. Betting to take it or not.

"I bought it for you. I didnt poison it dont worry." Nayeon tries to get their good side. Chaeyoung and Dahyun glance at each other and then glance to their girlfriend. 

"We are taking this, but we are still not on your side." They take Nayeon's gift. Well they cant resist a chocolate and a strawberry milk afterall. Dahyun shares her chocolate with Momo. Chaeyoung asks Mina if she wants some but Mina declines. Instead she just pat Chaeyoung's head and smile at her lovingly.

"Nayeon-ah. How about Tzuyu? You didnt buy anything for her?" Jeongyeon looks at her.

"Tzuyu. Er. I dont really buy something for her." Tzuyu roll her eyes. "but I booked a dog cafe for us?" Tzuyu quickly look back at Nayeon.

"Really? Like seriously??" Tzuyu asks. Sana just laugh at how easily Tzuyu is persuade.

"Yeah. Since you guys already finish your class. We can go now." Nayeon says.

"Oh yes. Lets go now. I had been asking them to go with me all this time but no one wants to." Tzuyu quickly pack her things and ready to go.

The three kids walk away with their girlfriend while Nayeon and Jeongyeon walk behind them.

"Well. That was easy." Nayeon sigh relief.

"I cant believe that they can easily persuade with that thing. I just suggest it. I dont know that they really buying it." Jeongyeon laugh.

"So I can date you with ease now, right?" Nayeon cling on Jeongyeon.

"Looks like it. Are you that happy?" Jeongyeon pinch Nayeon's cheek.

"Of course I am. You dont know how nervous I am when I approached you guys just now." Nayeon pout.

"I thought so. They are not that bad right?" Jeongyeon chuckle.

"Well. I think they listen to their girlfriend more than they listen to you." Nayeon say back.

"Well thats true. They can be pain in the . But. That they are. My kids." Jeongyeon kiss Nayeon's cheek.

"Hey. Dont think that we took what you gave, we already you approval. You still have a long way, grandma." Chaeyoung shout when she saw Jeongyeon kissed Nayeon. But quickly shut when Mina kiss her cheek.

"Guess I have to bear they called me grandma for the rest of my life." Nayeon laugh disbelief.

"Thats fine. I will be with you for the rest of your life then." Jeongyeon gives the sweetest smile that melt Nayeon heart.