(8) All ships - Finally (2yeon)

Twice Series

It was a typical childhood friend story. Where the family already knew each other, and they had been befriend since they were in their mom's womb. Even their house were next to each other. Sleepover was just a basic thing for them. They even called the other parents as 'mom' and 'dad'. But they never. Never. Never in relationship. They even denied if someone said they looked like a couple. But they knew that they love each other like siblings.

"Mo. Do you want to go out?" Jeongyeon suddenly asked her roommate as they were all busy with their work.

"Where to?" Momo didnt even raised her head to answer.

"I suddenly craving for burger." Jeongyeon answered.

"As much I like to eat, but no. I need to finish this." Momo declined.

"How bout you Chaeng, Tzu?" Jeongyeon asked her other roommates.

"I would pass. I need to finish this proposal." Tzuyu declined.

"Burger. Not bad. Lets go." Chaeyoung accepted the offer and they prepared themselves to sneak out the dormitory.

They stayed together in the dormitory, and its already past 10 o'clock when Jeongyeon decided to ditch her work and craved for burger. They were wearing all black and sneaked out from the dormitory. And off they went to the nearest Burger King.

"Do you want to dine in or take our?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Lets just dine in. I need some air from those workload." Chaeyoung suggested.

They ordered their meal and didnt forget to take away some for their lovely roommates who were struggling with their work.

"I didnt believe that we already in our final year." Jeongyeon suddenly said.

"Why suddenly mushy?" Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Just because." Jeongyeon ruffled Chaeyoung's hair.

"Yahhh." Chaeyoung swat away Jeongyeon's hand from her head.

And at this time, flashback came in.

---

It was orientation week, where they need to form a group of 4. Thats when the first introduction happen.

"Yoo Jeongyeon."

"Hirai Momo."

"Son Chaeyoung."

"Chou Tzuyu."

"Alright. In order to finish this explorace, you need to get all the stamp from every checkpoint, and come back here." The head fasilitator said. And explorace begin.

The first checkpoint was for fitness. 5 rounds of field. Easily settled by the Lieutinent's daughter, Jeongyeon as she always been trained by her father. It liked the easiest thing for her to run 5 rounds of field.

The second checkpoint was for creativity. Easily done by the performance master, Momo. She played her playlist and started to dance, suprising the rest. She grinned when the song finished, passed the card for a stamp from the one in charge.

The third checkpoint was IT. Professionally handled by the one and only Son Chaeyoung. She need to breakthrough a code given and in split of second she broke the code. "Its all about the art of IT." The rest doesnt even understood what she was talking about.

And the last checkpoint was 'Of course game'. It was Tzuyu's forte. No one able to handle her savage. She won with only one hit. And since then they realised, they shouldnt mess up with her.

"You guys finished it already?" The head facilitator shocked as they finished all checkpoints in 30 minutes.

"Wow. Its true." The other facilitator peeked to the card with 4 stamps.

"Congrats guys." The head facilitator complimented them.

And then, they off to the second introduction.

"Its Jeong."

"Mo."

"Chaeng."

"Tzu."

And their unbroken friendship started from there.

---

"Finish, Jeong?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah. Lets go. Its already late." They left and sneaked back to their dormitory. And luck wasnt really on their side.

Jeongyeon sensed movement on their way. She quickly pulled Chaeyoung down flat on the ground.

"Dude. If you want to practice military, dont practice it with me." Chaeyoung grunted.

"If you want to get caught by Mr Ok. Then go ahead." Jeongyeon shushed her, making her gulped. Mr Ok Taecyeon. Their displinary teacher. The most fear teacher.

"Come on, Chaeng. Figure up a route." Jeongyeon nudged her.

"Alright. Its 11.45. We both didnt bring our phone. The only way we can get to our block is we need to go through block 'A'. So we need to walk there." Chaeyoung explained her escape route. And they went commodo style and sneaked like a shadow.

"Gosh. I never thought that we need to pass through the drain to get into the block." Chaeyoung whined.

"Shush." Again they went all flat when they heard someone talking.

"Seriously. Why do I need to pick her up for assembly every week?" Mina?

"She just want your attention. Jeongyeon did it sometimes too." Nayeon?

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon looked at each other and nodded.

Mina and Nayeon froze from the sudden sound from the bush outside their block.

"Have you heard Jennie's story?" Nayeon suddenly asked.

"If it about the flying thing. Yeah. I heard it." Mina freaked.

Nayeon reached for her slipper, and quickly threw it to the invader.

"Ahhh!!" She screamed which quickly being shush by Jeongyeon's palm on .

"Hey hey. Its me. Its Jeongyeon." Jeongyeon calmed her down. 

"Jeong? What are you doing here? Its not your block." Nayeon crossed her arms.

"Are you sneaking inside?" Mina frowned.

"Its..s..s.. Long story." Jeongyeon stuttered.

"Come on, Jeong. We had no time." Chaeyoung suddenly came out from the bush, making Mina stunned.

"Wait. You are with her?" Mina pointed at Chaeyoung.

"Er. Yeah?" Chaeyoung grinned sheepishly.

"Where.." "No time to explain. Can you pretty please lend me your phone?" Jeongyeon quickly cut Nayeon off.

"And why is that?" Nayeon still crossing her arms.

"Please. I will do whatever you want after this." Jeongyeon pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Alright. Just because you are cute." Nayeon passed her phone.

"Thanks. You are the best bunny. And by the way, isnt that your pyjama since you were.." Her words were cut off by Nayeon's glared.

Jeongyeon quickly called Momo.

"Yo. Yeon. What's up?" Momo with her sleepy voice.

"Its Jeong." "Its better to say you have a sore throat instead of saying you are Jeong, Nayeon-ah." "Mo. I'm serious. Its Jeong. I'm with Nayeon now." "Wow. A date." "No. You stupid raccoon. I will keep it fast since Mina and Nayeon are glaring at us right now." Wow. A double date. Bravo." "Mo. Code red. Call Tzu now." With that Momo fully awake and called Tzuyu on the side. Jeongyeon passed the phone to Chaeyoung to explain the escape route.

"Thank you, bunny. I will catch up with you later. And Mina. Chaeng will do it for you. Have a good night." With that both of them slipped into the dark and found their way to their dorm.

"Dorks." Nayeon and Mina shook their head.

---

And yeah. Nobody can touch Nayeon infront of her eyes. She was angry when she saw Jinyoung was flirting with Nayeon. And seeing her being uncomfortable with his treatment making her more flaming. She almost lost her . She walked along with the other and blocked the boys from the girls and protected Nayeon behind her. She was glaring at Jinyoung, and if glaring can kill, Jinyoung will be die in instance.

And since then their relationship seems to be awkward like the rest of them.

---

And finally it happened. Nayeon felt relieved as finally Jeongyeon confessed to her. Even its not directly, but she knew it. And that all it took to upgrade their relationship.

"How am I suppose to look at you now?" Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon but Jeongyeon kept numb.

"How am I suppose to look at you differently after I already look at you differently years before." Jeongyeon shocked.

"What do you mean?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I already look at you differently before even you asked me to, silly." Nayeon chuckled.

"Wait. What?" Jeongyeon still confused. Nayeon stepped closer and peck her lips quickly before retreating.

"Is that answering your questions?" Jeongyeon's finger ran on her lips, still dazed with what just happen.

"Gosh. God knows how long I have been in love with you." Jeongyeon gave Nayeon a bearhug and with that, Nayeon melted into her arms.

---

fuh. the end?