(10) Satzu - Taken

Twice Series

Tzuyu always had this attention from the others. Not only because of her beauty, but also she had the brain and the athletic in her. Being the captain of the soccer team for the school was a bonus mark for her. Not only that. She also the President of the Chess club which was the best of the country. Another extra mark for her. And with all this bonus mark, everybody fell in love with her. She was very likeable and friendly and everything you name it. It was very hard to hate her. Who will hate a fluff puppy. Right?

"How come she was so perfect?"

"I wish I can be her boyfriend/girlfriend."

"Chou Tzuyu! You are so beautiful!" 

That were the common thing you can heard during school. And this was a common situation happen during lunch.

Tzuyu finally done with her class. So she joined her soccer team for lunch. It was a daily thing for them to have lunch together. Most of her teammates were also her bestfriend. Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Momo and Jihyo were her teammates and they often brought their girlfriends along for the lunch. Which were Nayeon and Mina. Dahyun and Momo were couple too and they were in the team. And our Jihyo here was forever their mom. The team was so famous in the school and cant helped but to have a lot of admires disturbing their lunch our. Most of them were for Tzuyu since they knew the others already have girlfriend and they kept giving deathly stare to them of they tried to approach their girlfriend. 

"Here comes a big one." Jihyo suddenly said making the others looked at the way she pointed. It was Mark, the Basketball team captain, with a big bouquet of red rose. Everyone was giving ways for him to come closer since they also ship him with Tzuyu. Basketball team captain and soccer team captain, what a match.

"Hi there, everyone. Hi, Tzuyu." Tzuyu was flustered with this sudden approached. Its not that no one confessed to her before. And every single of them had been rejected politely. But this was a different scale. Mark suddenly kneeling in front of her, with everyone looking at them. He then cleared his voice and said.

"Chou Tzuyu. Will you be my girlfriend?" He gave the sweetest smile that you had ever seen. Tzuyu was of course dumbfounded and didnt knew what to do.

"I.. i. Er." Bad move Chou. Tzuyu mentally facepalmed when Mark grinned wider as she stuttered. 

"I'm sorry. But I cant." Everyone was dissappointed 

"Hey. Why dont you accept him? He is.. Not bad " Jihyo frowned.

"Yeah. Its not like you have a boyfriend or girlfriend either." Chaeyoung continued. Mark was nodding eagerly and being grateful to Tzuyu's friends for supporting him. And with that everyone started chanting for her to accept him.

And here the drama.

"Cant everyone kept quiet?!!" A certain girl shouted out of nowhere and everyone turned their head to the girl who was obviously looked pissed.

"Chou Tzuyu, settle this mess or I will send you to detention." There she was. Minatozaki Sana. The President of the student council. Beautiful and smart. Everyone think that she was the rival of Tzuyu. And she was all salty because most of the attention was on Tzuyu. Tzuyu on the other side chuckled nervously when she received a deathly glare from the student council president.

"I'm really sorry but I cant be your girlfriend." Tzuyu said nervously while eyeing the president.

"But why? Give me a reason for me to give up." Mark stood sternly.

"I.. I'm taken." Tzuyu answered with her eyes closed. The whole cafeteria gasped.

"What?? We are your bestfriend and we are 100% sure that you have no girlfriend or what so ever." Jeongyeon said disbelief.

"So me your girlfriend or boyfriend first. Or I wont believe it." Mark still didnt take that as an answered to his confession.

"Chou Tzuyu. The lunch hour almost come to the end but you still havent settle this. Do you want to go for detention?" Sana glared.

"But. But i cant tell you about that." Tzuyu muttered under her breath.

"Then I wont believe it then." Mark grinned.

"Mark Tuan. Do you really want to know about it?" Sana raised her eyebrow. The whole cafeteria nodded along with Mark.

"Then, Chou Tzuyu. Why dont you tell him?" Sana smirked.

"Should I? I mean. Can I?" Tzuyu fidgeted.

"I dont see any reason for you keep it as a secret." Sana crossed her arms.

"Really? I dont want to get scold later." Tzuyu said timidly. It was the first time the school saw the all mighty Tzuyu being this small. 

"I dont think you will. Or should I show it on your behalf?" Sana already a few steps closer to Tzuyu. Everyone watched the two of them exchanged words.

"Dont tell me.." Nayeon gasped.

Sana took a peck on Tzuyu lips before hugging her which made Tzuyu hugged her back and held her close.

"I'm sorry buddy. But she was taken." Jihyo patted Mark who was stunned looking at the two.

"I'm really sorry, Sana. I didnt know she was yours. I'm really sorry." Mark quickly apologized not wanting to taste Sana's warth and dashed out from the cafeteria.

"Baby. You told me not to tell everyone but you are all over me now." Tzuyu grinned while cupping Sana's face.

"I cant stand it anymore. I hate it everyone was all over you. Confessing. You are mine only." Sana snuggled closer to Tzuyu's crook.

*Cough*cough*cough*

"Miss President. I think you are aware enough that there is no PDA allowed." Eunha the other student council said. Making the two all red and let go of each other.

"Anyway. Since you settled all this mess. There will be no detention for you. But you still need to meet me at the student council room after school." Sana said after gaining her composure and quickly left with the other student council.

"Noted that, Miss President." Tzuyu grinned and took back her seat.

"So. You and Miss president huh?" Her friends smirked. And the negotiation started then, but Tzuyu had no time for their bull. She ran away.

"Hey Chou Tzuyu. You litte !" The whole team ran after her.

"Just so you know. I'm taken by the one and only Minatozaki Sana!!!!" She shouted while running away.

"That kid really." Sana was all red but still smile widely for her one and only Chou Tzuyu.