(6) All ships - Finally (Satzu)

Twice Series

Back to day one where the school start with orientation. And of course when there is orientation, there is leader. And since then, the competition begin.

"I should be the leader." The tall girl stand firmly.

"No. I will." The blonde girl  counter.

And it goes through the whole week of the orientation and the other slowly get used to the situation. They always fight over something especially in managing event. The school already know that both of them are the best in managing event. They sometimes even have a vote from the rest of the school to pick who is going to be the event manager. And it always goes head to head.

Not even in managing event. But also in debate. Oh my god. Whenever there is a debate competition. The finale team will be them against each other.The last debate competition they were in was the most ridicolous one. The judge cant even chose the winner. And both of them were like almost going away from their space and wanted to pull away each other hair. 

And now, it seems like the school went against their back and chose both of them as the event manager for the annual dinner. It was that day when Jihyo called both of them to the principal room to meet the principal. 

"I'm sorry. What did you said?" Both of them dumbfounded.

"I said both of you will manage this year annual dinner." The principal repeated. Jihyo on the other side already holding her laugh.'

"Me? With her?" Tzuyu pointed to the girl beside her.

"Are you kidding?" The girl beside her look at the principal disbelief.

"I will never work with her." Tzuyu shook her head.

"Who said I want to work with you." The girl fought back.

"Stop it or both of you will not managing the event. I will let Jihyo manages it." The principal firmly said making both of them widen their eyes.

"B.. but.." The squirell like girl tried to fight back but it was cut off by Tzuyu.

"We will do it." Tzuyu said it with closed eyes. She cant afforded to loss an event just because they need to cooperate for the event. So she just go on with the principle's decision.

"What? Hey. Are you serious?" Sana looked at her disbelief.

"If you dont want to do it. Just back off, squirell." Tzuyu deadpanned.

"Over my dead body, Yoda." The girl glared back.

"Gosh. I hope it wont be a bloody dinner." Jihyo secretly prayed when she saw that the two glaring at each other.

And since the beginning of planning for the annual, they cant get along. From the theme, the doorgift and other. And its hurted Jihyo's head since she need to supervise the two.

"I swear, if you guys cant decide the theme by tomorrow, I will drop off your name from the committee list." Jihyo said the last word before leaving the two to settle up. It was that day when the girls decided to go to the cinema and the other girls saved them from the boys.

The next day, in the discussion room.

"We will go on with what ever you decided. I will agree with everything." Tzuyu said even before the discussion started. 

Silence.... Everyone looked at her.

"Wait? Are you serious?" Sana looked at her.

"I'm hell serious, Minatozaki." Tzuyu didnt even looked at her back. Instead, she went through Sana proposal.

"What's wrong with you? Did someone possesed your body?" Sana still looked at her disbelief.

"For a second, can we stop arguing. I already agree with your idea. You win. Then thats it. What else do you want?" Tzuyu looked at her seriously.  Nobody in the room dared to interupt them. Even the great Jihyo let them be. She knew that this will happen soon or sooner. It just a matter of time. Before Sana could argued back, she quickly cut in.

"Ok, thats it. As Tzuyu said. We will go on with Sana idea. So, Sana. You will lead the team. Is it ok with you, Tzuyu?" Jihyo recieved a nod from Tzuyu. She then continue, "So. Everyone can start your work." With that the other comittee started to move their and did their job as Sana prescribed them.

"You two. Have a good talk." Jihyo pointed at the two and she gone.

"What is it in your sleeves? Are you planning to ruin this event and put all the blame on me?" Sana retorted.

"Gosh. I want to crush you but I'm not that low, Minatozaki." Tzuyu scoffed.

"Then. What is it? What make you easily agree?" Sana didnt gave up.

"Just because. I'm tired of thinking. So I want to let you think." Tzuyu shrugged.

"This is not you. Are you going to die?" Sana still disbelief.

"I'm too fabolous to die. So no. I'm not dying." Tzuyu answered.

"Then.." "Can we just get along just for this time? It our last year and our last project. I dont want to ruin it just because I cant get along with you. The other seniors deserve to have the best last dinner." Tzuyu cut off.

"I... I'm speechless." Sana took a deep breath.

"But it doesnt means that you win. So keep it your mind. I might stab you from behind. Anyway. Dont you have flowers to find, Sana?" Tzuyu stood from her seat, ruffled Sana's hair while she on it before she left her room to find sponsors for the dinner. It left Sana stunned at her place, watching Tzuyu's back leaving the room.

And then. You know what happen at the dinner. The sitting. The awkward table. The performance. And of course the confession.

So this what happened on the other side. NaSaMiDa were stunned when the other girls came out on the stage. They gasped when they said the performance was for their dates, which were them. And they at the urged of crying when they confess to them. They just didnt believed what happened before their eyes. It was to real to be happen. But then. It did happen. They tried to find the girls once the dinner end but they didnt appeared. So they decided to wait at the front of the hall. And that was when it all happen.

"I will miss arguing with you." Sana pouted.

"Then lets argue about something." Tzuyu suggested.

"What do you want to argue about?" Sana frowned.

"How about, should I kiss you now, or should I save it for later?" Tzuyu grinned, making Sana red at her place.

"How about. should I kiss you or should I let you kiss me first?" Sana countered.

"How about you let you mouth shut and let me kiss you." It didnt take second before Tzuyu leaned in and kissed Sana.

"Now. How about can I kiss you again?" Sana blinked her eyes cutely. Tzuyu just laughed at the sight and gave Sana the kisses she wanted.

---

Done with Satzu. So who is next *winkwink*