(7) All ships - Finally (Dahmo)

Twice Series

Biology. Momo always wondering who the heck that invented that subject and why the heck she need to take the subject to graduate. She didnt have problem with other subjects but the one and only subject she lacked off. She almost dropped the subject but with the supported from her bestfriends, she managed to stay on the par to pass the subject. But it effected a lot in her specs. So the Biology teacher, Miss Yuri planned something for her.

Momo dragged her lazy feet to the staff room to meet Miss Yuri. As she approached the latter table, she saw someone unfamiliar with the latter.

"Good morning, Miss Yuri. Why did you called me?" Momo greeted the teacher and bowed a little to the other.

"Ouh Momo. Meet Kim Dahyun. She will be your tutor for the rest of the year. Dahyun. This is Momo. The one I'm talking about." Miss Yuri explained.

"Wait. Wait. Tutor? I will be tutored by her?" Momo doubted her ears.

"Yes, Momo. No arguing. She already accepted the offer. And you have no right to say no, because I said so. Dahyun. Take care of her. She will be a pain in a . But she is fine. Tell me if anything happen. Specially if she ditch a session. Set up your own time. Off you go. The class is starting soon." The two politely bowed to her and left the staff room.

As soon as they stepped out from the room, Momo quickly charged.

"Look. What's your name again? Dubu?" Momo asked.

"It's Dahyun." Dahyun deadpanned.

"Alright, Dubu. Listen. You dont need to tutor me. I'm fine with whatever grade I get. I.." She was cut off.

"It's not your decision. So whatever it is. I still need to tutor you, you like it or not. Since we both have free time after 3, we will meet by then in the lab. And. Its Dahyun. Not dubu." Dahyun firmly said before left the racoon hanging.

"But... Its my tea time." Momo muttered in defeat.

---

15 minutes felt like an hour for Momo. She was staring at Dahyun who was explaining God knew what it was.

"Momo. Are you listening to me?" Dahyun put the pen down, seeing Momo just spacing out.

"Yeah." Momo flatly answered. Dahyun closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Then explain it back," She demanded.

"Er. Microorganism is small?" Dahyun mentally facepalmed.

"No? Then. Cow has four part of stomach?" Received another shake from Dahyun.

"Sorry. I'm not listening." She gave up.

"Why dont we start with the easy question. Take a look at this questions." Dahyun passed a paper she prepared for the latter.

"Wow. Its lot of question." Momo stared blankly at the paper.

"Momo." "Fine fine. I will try." She took her pen and tried to answer. Only to give up.

"I'm hungry." She whined.

"If you able to finish this in... 30 minutes. I will buy you jokbal. I heard you like jokbal." Dahyun offered.

"Really? Like seriously? You promise?" Momo looked at Dahyun excitedly.

"Only if you finish it within 30 minutes." Dahyun promised. And it made Momo became serious. But no luck. 

"Come on pleaseee. I finished it dont I." Momo whined.

"But you finished it in 45 minutes." Dahyun chuckled.

"You should let me study first before answering it." Momo retorded.

"I already explained it you before." Dahyun argued back.

"but..." Momo pouted as she knew lost the arguement.

"But since you able to finish this and answer correctly most of the question. how about I treat you an ice cream?" Dahyun offered.

"Ice cream... Hm.. Alright." Momo grinned.

---

And it went like that most of the session. Momo giving up and Dahyun need to offer her food for her to keep up. But end up still bad. But hey. She improved. But still. She didnt able to get the jokbal.

"I will get toothache if I ate ice cream everyday." Momo commented as they again eating ice cream that evening.

"Then you should study harder." Dahyun laughed.

"It just 5 minutes. 5 freaking minutes. But still you dont want to treat me jokbal." Momo pouted.

"Well. On the bright side, you are improving. You almost get that 30 minutes." Dahyun said.

"I have a test this month." Momo suddenly said.

"Then?" Dahyun raised her eyebrow.

"You should reward me." Momo grinned.

"Are you confident enough that you asked me to reward you?" Dahyun smirked.

"Well. I have a good tutor. So yes?" Momo smirked back.

"Too bad that I had a very lazy student." Dahyun laughed making Momo whined at her.

"Alright alright. I will reward you if you manage to get 90." Dahyun said.

"90?? Its too high. I will never get that high. 80?" Momo bargained.

"85." "80." "85." "80." "FIne 80. You are so persistent. Why dont you be this persistent in Biology." Dahyun gave up in bargaining.

"Well. You should had give me catalyst to do it." Momo grinned.

"Havent I gave you anything?" Dahyun scoffed.

"Well. Just jokbal alone doesnt enough." Momo muttered to herself.

"What did you said?" Dahyun asked.

"Nothing." Momo quickly answered and sipped her juice to avoid any question.

---

Momo stared at her test paper. No expression. It made her friends worried.

"Mo?" Jeongyeon shook her shoulder. Momo just turned her head and looked at Jeongyeon blankly. Jeonyeon took a peek at her paper and smile widely.

"Wow! You got 79! It almost 80." Jeongyeon shook her vigorously.

"Yeah. Thats right. It almost 80." Momo looked at her paper again.

"Whats wrong? You should be happy. You never get this high before." Jeongyeon concerned.

"I didnt get 80." Momo said sadly.

"So?" "i wont get my reward." Jeongyeon mouth formed 'o' shaped. She finally understood.

---

And then the mall scene happened. Since that day Momo just did her tutor silently. She didnt even remind Dahyun about her reward. And she was awfully silent during their session.

"Are you ok?" Dahyun asked, only receiving a nod from Momo.

"Are you sure?" Another nodded.

"You are awfully quiet these days," Momo just shrugged.

"I see that you improved a lot." Another nodded. Dahyun got frustrated.

"I think we are done for the day." Another nodded. Momo packed her things and ready to leave.

"Meet you at the dinner." Momo said before leaving Dahyun alone wondering about her.

---

And again. You knew it. The dinner. Dahyun was stunned enough to see Momo in her black suit. She was not able to look away from her. And then boom. A confession was made for her. She was like a red tofu. (is that even exist? but yeah.) And she waited for Momo outside the hall. And it was the beginning of a new relationship.

"So I need to find excuse to meet you now?" Dahyun teased.

"Yah. Thats not what I mean." Momo whined.

"Then?" Dahyun smiled.

"How about we start from going for a date?" Momo bluntly said before realising what she said. She quickly slapped herself. But Dahyun pulled away her hand from slapping herself.

"I thought you would never ask." Dahyun put Momo's hand around her waist and hung her arms on Momo's neck.

"I thought you would never say yes." Momo rested her forehead on Dahyun's.

---

yeay. another one. so one left.