(12) Dahmo - Thank you, stranger

Twice Series

It was a hectic day with the sun blazing. Momo cant help but to getting more sweater than other day. Evrenthough she had shower before she left the house, but the weather was unfortunately hotter than before. She started to regret for accepting Sana's invitation for lunch. But a good friend she is, she fought the sun to meet Sana and Mina who she hasnt met for long since they were all busy with their work. 

She stood by the bus stop that a few blocks away from her apartment, waiting for her bus to arrive. Busy with her phone, she didnt even realise that people were glancing at her. 

'My bus just arrived.' She texted Sana.

She fall into line to get into her bus. She still didnt aware that people were looking at her and whispering about her. Getting the attention during her university's days made her already get used with the attention. The bus she hop on was quiet pack compare to other day maybe because its weekend, a lot of people were going to the city. 

Once she got on the bus, there were no seat left so she just stand. Her eyes were fixed to the windows with earphone plug in, to ease her boredom of her ride. Her eyes suddenly fixed to the one that sat by the window. Her eyes were sharp, white pale skin, blonde hair, red lipstick. She looked so peace eventhough the bus were pack and people kept bumping into her. But her lips doesnt even tired to give a smile. Momo was captivated by her smile. Suddenly, their eyes met. Momo quickly glanced away and slightly turn away her body, with her back facing the latter.

People were lessen at the next stop making Momo step deeper into the bus, making way for other people to get into the bus. By mean, she was getting closer to the latter. The latter now frowning, in contrast of her smile before. Momo can hear that she was clicking her tongue and sighed. Momo was thinking if she done something that annoy her, but she had done nothing.

Another stop is appoaching. The girl get up and Momo gave away to her pass through since she was blocking the way. But the girl stop infront of her. Sighed once again before tying her jacket around Momo's waist before getting off the bus. Momo was too stunned to do anything.

Did I wear to short? But Im wearing knee dress. Then it came to her mind. She quickly took out her phone and looked at the calendar. Mentally face palm herself. Its the time of the month. Thats why people keep glancing at her. Cant bare with the emberassment she quickly get off the bus before the door close. She searched for the latter but she was not there.

'Im coming to house first. Emergency.' Momo quickly text Sana.

She was done with her friends laughing at her when she told them what happen.

"Im going home." She pouted.

"Come on Momo. " Sana and Mina literally dragged her out of Sana's house after Momo done with herself. While Momo. She was whining all the way to the mall.

They were approaching the restaurant first to sooth the whining raccoon. 

"Tzuyu-ahh." Sana called once she entered the restaurant.

"Chaengieee~" Mina called too.

"Auch. Im hurt. How dare you two rub on my face." Momo getting more upset.

"Come on, Momo." The two dragged her again. 

They walked closer to the table where the said two were sitting along with someone she doesnt recognize.

"You?!" The both of the suprised when they saw each other. Making the other suprised too.

"You know each other?" Sana asked.

"You know... The one in the bus..." Momo whispered. 

"Ohhh." Sana and Mina were holding their laugh making Momo blushed and pouted.

"Sana. Care to explain?" Tzuyu called the latter.

"Well, baby. Something just happen to Momo, and our cutie Dahyun here happened to be there and helped her." Sana pecked her cheek before taking her seat beside Tzuyu. Same as Mina as she sat beside her little cub. While Momo sat infront of Dahyun.

"Hi. Its the first time we meet. Im Kim Dahyun." Dahyun smiled.

"H-Hi. Im Momo. Hirai Momo." Momo bow a bit.

"I see that you changed your cloth." Dahyun chuckled a bit.

"Ye-yeahh. I borrow Sana's shirt." "Glad you didnt continue going out with that dress." "You know... At first I thought you were mad at me." Momo fidgeting her fingers. "Eh? Why?" "Well. You know. You were sighing many times and keep frowning at me. Ouh. I didnt have a chance to thanks you. So. Thank you, Dahyun-shi." "Ahh. Thats fine. And drop the formality please. If you are a friend of them. You are a friend of me too, Momo." "If it is ok, then fine, Dahyun-ah."

"Awww. Look at the of you. Being sweet forgetting about your friends." Chaeyoung snickered.

"Just let them, Chaeng. They have been single for long." Tzuyu said.

Sana and Mina also looked at them with big smile. Momo had been searching for her love life for so long. Looking at Momo smiling brightly at Dahyun making their heart happy. 

"So we will stuck with each other till the end of our life dont we?" Mina said. The three of them had been best best bestfriend since baby. And so does the maknae. They had been together since young but Dahyun had to study away so thats why Momo havent see her before. 

"Im sorry but should we take another table. They are distracting." Dahyun said. "Yeah I dont mind at  all." So the two took another table away from the other. Making them dumbfound.

"Yah. Hirai yaa. You should thanks me for dragging your out." Sana half shout.

"I should thanks my menstrual cycle instead." Momo stick her tongue out before reaching Dahyun's hand and dragged her away.


p/s: im bad at making ending. lol. and btw this is based on true story.

byong!