(3) Dahmo - Hi

Twice Series

all thanks to @Hahahahahahaah

Dahyun was always a hardworking girl. Being the oldest in the family, she cant help but to feel responsible for her family. Her parents work hard to raise their 3 children. Their income barely enough for monthly expense. WIth all of the children were going to school, there were alot of money need to be used. So she took the initiative to work as a part time worker at the convience store nearby. Along with Chaeyoung, her childhood friends.

It was a normal night. There was one or two customer that came in buying their stuff. Dahyun being her friendly one and almost the whole neighbourhood knew her, she greeted her customer with a bright smile like always. Sitting behind the cashier doing her homework while waiting if there was any other customer. 

Ding ding

The bell rang indicated that there was customer coming in.

"Good evening." her voice getting slower as the customer slightly bowed to her and walked directly to the ramyun section. Dahyun was stunned and cant helped but to stare at the customer. Not a single blink happened. She stared at the way the customer choosing which ramyun that she wanted to buy. Taking two cup of ramyun and thinking more deeply. Finally decided to choose one. The customer then walked to the triangle kimbab section and then again wondering which one should she buy. Dahyun extended her neck to watch over the customer pouting over the kimbab. After a few minutes, the customer decided to take two kimbab, grabbed a water and walked to the cashier. Dahyun shamelessly stare at the customer as she stood infront of the cashier waiting for check out. Instead of looking at the items that she needed to scan, she looked at the customer instead. 

"1500 won." She said without looking at the machine. The customer looked at her weirdly as she didnt break any eye contact. Even when the customer gave her the money, she didnt even look at the money and extended her hand nowhere near the customer hand. The customer just laughed and took her hand and put the money directly on her hand. Making Dahyun gasped and the direct contact with the customer. 

"There is hot water right?" The customer suddenly asked. Dahyun just nodded not able to utter any word. The customer then walked away from the cashier and made her ramyun and sat facing outside of the store. She played with her phone as she waited for her ramyun to cook. Dahyun didnt even put the money into the cashier. She just put the money on the table and continued staring at the customer. Laughing together when the customer laughed. She cant even understand what the customer said as she was speaking in Japanese. Laughing sometimes, glancing at her sometimes. Once the customer felt like her ramyun already cook, she opened the cover and put in the kimbab she bought, ate it and continue speaking on the phone. Dahyun smile proudly as she saw how well the customer ate. She seriously shamelessly stared at the customer despite the customer knew that she was staring at her. 

The customer then took out something from her bah. Writing seriously while arguing maybe, Dahyun didnt understand a single thing what she was talking about, but she knew that the latter was talking a bit harshly from before. And she knew that the latter was freaking cute when she was pouting over a phone call. The customer already finished her ramyun and stood up from her seat. Threw out the empty cup into the dustbin. Dahyun was still staring at her as she walked over to the cashier. Dahyun blinked a few times as the latter stop infront of her. The latter just pasted a sticky note on her forehead before heading out. Dahyun was dumbfound. She climbed over the table to see the customer walked out from the store.

Brukkk. And there she goes. Fall over as she climb over too much. DIrectly fall on her . Chaeyoung who was at the time working in the store quickly dashed out with a broomstick in her hand. 

"Who is that? Fight me!!" Only to realize that it was Dahyun on the floor.

"Ouh you. What happen? And what is this?" She crouched beside Dahyun and reached the sticky note on Dahyun's forehead. 

Next time dont just stare at me.

01xxxxxxxxxx

Hirai Momo

"Hirai Momo." Dahyun whispered while grinning like a stupid girl, earning a slap on her head. Chaeyoung had enough of her, she walked away from the scene and continue her work.

"See you again, Momo." Dahyun said as she looked outside the store and realized that the latter was still standing outside the store. She quickly stood on her feet and walked outside.

"Hi. My name is Dahyun. Nice to meet you." She extended her hand. The latter smile making Dahyun went all jelly. Her knees were shaking and so does her hand that reaching for the other's hand.

"Hi. Momo. Hirai Momo. Nice to meet you too, Dahyunie." Momo reached Dahyun's hand.

And since then, she knew, she is the one.