(4) Satzu - Jealousy

Twice Series

Minatozaki Sana. Everyone in the school knows her. Not really because she is Chou Tzuyu's girlfriend. But mostly because she is a flirt. She is a flirt but her heart is owned by the only Chou Tzuyu. But sometimes it makes Tzuyu doubt her. That is she really loves her or she just playing around. But Tzuyu just cant let her go just like that. Eventhough jealousy is eating her up. And her jealousy is no joke.

Tzuyu's class just finish. She clears her table before leaving the class for lunch with her friends.

"Are you done, Tzuyu?" Dahyun and Chaeyoung already waiting for her to finish.

"Done. Lets go." The three of them walk out from their class only to be greet by usual sight. Just outside the class, they can see Sana chatting brightly with Tzuyu's classmate, Eunha, rather too friendly in Tzuyu's eyes. She cant help but to close her eyes and take a deep sigh.

"Chewyy!!!" Sana with her high pitch aegyo scream.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung dont know what to do. They know that Tzuyu is pissed off and jealous. But it just an usual sight. Tzuyu being overjealous and Sana being a flirt. So they decide to ditch their dear friend and go straight to the cafeteria where the others are waiting.

Tzuyu is pouting and all red since she tries to control her jealousy but it all goes fail. She is jealous. Sana found this is a cute sight of Tzuyu. 

"Chewyy ahh." She hugs her. Giggle by herself as Tzuyu tries to face away from her. She takes that as an opportunity to peck at Tzuyu's cheek. And that all is take to sooth her down.

"I hate that." Tzuyu mutters under her breath as she easily lose to Sana's kiss.

"I love you more." Sana giggles again and drags Tzuyu to join their friends at the cafeteria.

All of them are still wondering how Tzuyu can stand Sana's flirting with other. They sometimes mad at Sana for being a flirt eventhough she has girlfriend. And they also mad at Tzuyu for being too jealous over something small. But they said, love is blind. 

Tzuyu sometimes jealous of her friend. How Mina only looks at Chaeyoung. How Momo only flirts with Dahyun. How Nayeon only express her love for Jeongyeon. She just hopes that can be like them too. And somehow she also sometimes jealous over Jihyo who is happy with her life of being single. She thought that it is better for her to be single instead of watching her girlfriend flirting right infront of her eyes.

For Sana. She just hope that her girlfriend be more expressive towards her. Of course she loves her. But it seems like she is in so deep alone. She sometimes feel jealous towards their friends. How Chaeyoung says I love you to Mina. How Dahyun hugs Momo. How Jeongyeon being tsundere to Nayeon. And not least. How Jihyo treats Tzuyu all the time. She thinks that she was not enough for Tzuyu. And its suffocates her.

Until finally Tzuyu has her outburst as she cant control her jealously anymore. Its when Sana doesnt join them for lunch and instead she goes for a walk with Eunha. With Eunha's arms wraps around Sana's waist, laughing together, sometimes pecking each other cheek. Tzuyu finally cant get hold of herself.

"MINATOZAKI SANA!" Her voice echo all over the hallway. Making Sana and Eunha stop talking and face her. All the students back away for Tzuyu to walk towards Sana. Chaeyoung and Dahyun walk timidly behind her. They never see Tzuyu this mad. And Sana also. She quiet waver when Tzuyu called her name.  Eunha quickly back off and tries to run away.

"Where are you going, Eunha." Tzuyu asks sternly. Making Eunha flinch and stop her track. 

"Tell me what is going on, Minatozaki shi." It is the first time Tzuyu uses Sana's family name when she calls her. it makes Sana shivers at her place. Everyone is watching them. Sana head down not able to answer her.

"I'm asking you. What is going on." Tzuyu grits her teeth, trying to restrain from yelling at Sana. And that Sana bursts into crying. Tzuyu take a deep breath before grab Sana's wrist and pull her away from the crowd to the garden.

At that time, Dahyun and Chaeyoung quickly interogate Eunha before she can get away. And Eunha explains everything to them. They sigh in relieve thanking Eunha for helping them with the couple.

Tzuyu and Sana sit on the bench at the garden, waiting for Sana to stop crying. Tzuyu is still mad but she cant see Sana crying. She slowly pat Sana's back and wait silently.

"I was jealous at them actually." Tzuyu finally breaks the silent when Sana stops sniffing.

"Them?" Sana wipes the rest of her tears.

"Yeah. Mina. Momo. Nayeon. Im jealous at them." At that point Sana finally understand what she is talking about.

"Im jealous at them too." Sana says.

"Who?"Tzuyu finally facing Sana.

"Chayeoung. Dahyun. And Jeongyeon." Sana drops her head.

"And why is that?" Tzuyu cant get it.

"You know. Being expressive. Showing their love." Sana still with her head down. And that hits Tzuyu.

"I'm sorry." Tzuyu also drops her head.

"Its not that I want to be like them. I love you for who you are. The way we love each other are different with them. But at sometimes I want to know what is in your mind. What do you feel. I want to know everything about you." Sana cups Tzuyu face.

"I dont know that you are being flirt helps in this situation." Tzuyu chuckles a bit.

"Yahh. Im not flirting right now. Im just being honest." Sana pouts. "But then. I should thanks Eunha for this." Sana suddenly says.

"What?!" Tzuyu again with her jealousy.

"Relax baby. She just helping me with you." Sana peck her forehead.

"And how being touchy and kissing helping you?" Tzuyu frowns.

"Well. She said I need to make you burst out your feeling so that I know what do you feel." Sana plays with her skirt, avoiding Tzuyu gaze on her.

"But there are many other way. Now i need to wipe that off." Tzuyu pecks Sana's cheek countlessly. 

"Yahh. That is enough. You can still kiss me later." Sana hold Tzuyu face so that she stop kissing her.

"No more kissing other." Tzuyu pouts. 

"Alright. I will only kiss you more." Sana peck Tzuyu's cheek.

"Talk to me more." Sana place her forehead against Tzuyu's. Like she is trying to figure out Tzuyu's mind.

"I will." Tzuyu kiss her forehead and place her forehead back.

They are staring at each other for who knows how long. None of them what to back off. But then. The bell spoils the moment.

"Time for class." Sana steal a peck on Tzuyu lips before running away.

"Yah yahh. Sana. Wait for me." Tzuyu is left stun on the bench. Hands on her lips. "That was my first kiss." She gigglr by herself and blush hard. "She kissed me." She still in her own world. Until a crumple paper hit her head.

"Get your back in the class!!" Sana scream for her class's window while smiling sheepishly.

Tzuyu thinks that it is not bad of being jealous if in the end of the day, she gets to kiss Sana.