(5) All ships - Finally

Twice Series

No POV

Chaeyoung was walking through the sea that passed through her. The others were on their way to the hall for weekly assembly, but there she was. Walking against the rest, with messy hair, ed jacket and untied necktie. As the hallway started to empty, she tie her necktie while whistling. Not caring a damn thing. Once settled, she pulled up the tie, but not to tight, it just, just nice. Stopping infront of the bulletin board, she fixed her hair that seems like she just passed through typhoon, with the reflection from the bulletin board. "Damn, I look nice." She grinned, satisfied with her appearance, she continued walking into her class. She sat at her seat, tapping her finger leisurely, not minding the bell that rang for the second time, indicated that it was already late for the assembly.

Then the door opened, making her grinned widely without even looking who it was.

"Son Chaeyoung, its already your second time this month. One more time your meritt will get lower than the ground." The uptight student council sighed, Chaeyoung just stand from her seat, still with the same grinned.

"Its Chaeng. And I have no problem with that. I have a carwash project this week. Soo. No problem with my meritt." She said looking at the student council making the student council shook her head disbelief.

"Do I need to see and fetch you every Monday, Son Chaeyoung-shi?" She deadpanned.

"If that what it takes." Chaeyoung said to her as she stopped beside her before walked out from the classroom.

-----

"Gosh. I seriously have no idea whats wrong with her." Mina sighed as she sat in the coucil room joining the other student council.

"Who?" Nayeon peeked up from her assignment.

"Who else do you think?" Mina groaned.

Every Monday, when it was her turn to make a round before the assembly, she would see the same Son Chaeyoung in her class, either combing her hair, tying her shoes or last time she saw her just sitting at her seat like waiting for her girlfriend.

"She just want your attention, Mina." Jihyo the president walked into the room.

"And why is that?" Mina frowned.

"Boys have their way to attract girls attention. And god know why." Jihyo just laughed at her friend.

"Is Jeongyeon like this to you too, Nayeon-ah?" MIna looked at Nayeon.

"Jeongyeon? She doesnt need my attention. She need food." Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"I am second to that." Dahyun suddenly joined the conversation.

"I have no doubt on that." The whole room fitted with laughter.

"But seriously. Chaeyoung wasnt there where it was me who make the round." Dahyun said.

"See. It obvious that she want your attention. ONLY." Nayeon stated the fact.

"I see no reason for that." Mina frowned some more.

"Anyway. We need to start discussing for the annual dinner. I already appoint Sana and Tzuyu as the event manager. I will make a meeting later. So be ready for that." Jihyo got into her president's gear and left everyone with doubtful ear. 

"Sana and Tzuyu? Really?" Everyone else were shocked with the announcement.

---

It was undoubt that the group was a prankster but at the same time full of talent. Jeongyeon, the daughter of a Lietunient, childhood friend with Nayeon. Momo, brilliant but not in Biology, a performance master, Dahyun as her Biology tutor. Tzuyu, a event master, obviously not get along with Sana. And Chaeyoung. The mastermind. Know all route in the school and hacking power. Unknown status with Mina.

"So you are late to the assembly again." Jeongyeon stated.

"Yup." Chaeyoung just ate her food.

"And she picked you up." Momo continued.

"Yup."

"And she still formal with you." Tzuyu said.

"Yup."

"Good try tho." Jeongyeon patted her back.

"At least she not fighting with you." Tzuyu groaned.

"Still not in the same page?" Momo laughed.

"Obviously. And guess what. Jihyo unnie appointed us as the event manager for this year annual dinner." Tzuyu banged her head on the table.

"Wow. Congrats buddy. Should I prepare firework for the dinner. Or do you want me to blow up the hall?" Chaeyoung laughed at her.

"I just hope that you guys able to settle it off. I dont want to see Jihyo in rage." Jeongyeon shivered, making the other nodded in agreement.

"But seriously. Why cant she just call me Chaeng. It is shorter than Son Chaeyoung-shi. Even Jihyo the president called me Chaeyoungie." Chaeyoung grunted.

"She just dont get used to you. She will be soon, Chaeng." Momo patted her head.

"How about you? Still not into Biology?" Jeongyeon looked at Momo.

"Biology? What is that? Is that some kind of food?" Momo stared at her blankly.

"I swear. How does Dahyun able to stand you whole evening, just to teach your dumb head, biology." Tzuyu deadpanned.

"Biology is not my things, ok? But I think I make an improvement." Momo said proudly.

"Lets look about it during this week test." Jeongyeon chuckled.

"What? Its there a test this week?" Momo half-shouted.

"Yeah." They laughed again as they looked Momo grabbed her bag and searched for her notes that Dahyun made for her.

---

Another week passed. Nayeon, Sana, Jihyo, Mina and Dahyun were out for girls' day as they said. They walked around the mall, eye shopping, ate delicious food, gossiping and whatever you can think off. It was at that time when they sat at the food court, one hour before their movie started. A group of guys sat opposite their table. Oggling over them. The girls just shrugged it off since the other seat already full and they didnt have anything to do before the movie start. It was at that time when the boys approached them. One of them was bold enough to trap Mina between his arms. 

"Hi there, beautiful." He said with a grin. The other also surrounded the table and disturbed the other girls.

"Please leave us alone." Mina said but it just came out like a whisper. The other girls also cant do anything, they were afraid. So did the other at the food court.

The boys were known as troublemaker there. No one dare to disturb them.

"Hey Bam!" The guy that trapped Mina turned his head to look at who was calling his name.

"Yo Chaeng!" He waved at her.

"What are you doing here?" Chaeyoung peeked over the guys and saw the girls frightened face. 

"Just seeing these beautiful girls here." Bambam said.

"Maybe you should get away from them." Chaeyoung suddenly said seriously.

"Ohoo. Why is that Chaeng? How about you join us with these girls?" Bambam sneakily wrapped his arm over Mina's shoulder. Mina was obviously uncomfortable with that and Chaeyoung saw that.

"No. She is mine. So you. Back off." Chaeyoung harshly removed Bambam's arm and pulled Mina closer to her. And later Jeongyeon, Momo and Tzuyu joined the fuss.

"Whats up with the.." Jeongyeon words stucked when she saw Jinyoung was flirting with Nayeon. She walked closer and pushed him away.

"Stop messing with her." Jeongyeon glared. Momo and Tzuyu also moved closer to the girls and pushed away the guys.

"Wo wo. We dont know that the girls are your girls." Jackson laughed.

"Yeah. We wont disturbed them if we know that they are yours." Mark wrapped his arm over Tzuyu's shoulder who just gave him a deadly glare.

"Sorry, Chaeng. I dont know that. We wont distured them anymore." Bambam tapped Chaeyoung's shoulder before gesturing the guys to left the girls.

Chaeyoung awkwardly removed her arms and moved away. Jeongyeon, Momo and Tzuyu also kept silence. They didnt utter a word and just left them.

"Hey wait!" Dahyun tried to call them back but they just ran away.

"I didnt even say thank you." Mina muttered,

---

The rest of the year went without problem. But it bothered the girls that the other seems liked avoiding them. No more waiting in the class. No more teasing. No more biology tutor. And hell. No more arguing over the dinner. And soon enough, its already the annual dinner. It just like fate that they were sitting at the same table. Thanks to the junior who shipped them hard, and the committee who set the seating plan.

Let me tell you. It was deadly awkward. It just like there was an unwritten agreement. Nayeon, Sana, Jihyo, Mina and Dahyun were wearing dress while Jeongyeon, Momo, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were wearing suit, claiming that it was more their style.

In the middle of the dinner, Jeongyeon, Momo, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu suddenly excused themselves leaving the girls clueless. The emcee announced a special performance by the students and with that the lights went out. Only the stage lights were on, shining four charismatic girls with piano and guitar.

"Hi guys. For tonight performance, we dedicated it to our lovely date. With hope that you finally call me with my nickname." Chaeyoung flashed her signature dimple with her eyes looking straight to Mina.

"And also with the hope that you are no longer see me the same as before." Jeongyeon flashed her smile and eyes on Nayeon.

"And not seeing me only because of that stupid Biology. Oh sorry Miss Yuri." Momo's eyes never leave Dahyun's.

"And no fighting for some stupid stuff, lets get along after this." Tzuyu smiled shyly as she looked into Sana's eyes.

"And last but not least. We love you Park Jihyo!" They said together.

REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
OH WAH
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY

Where are you? Home?
If you’re not busy, come out
I’m in front of your house
Wanna tell you something
Don’t know how to say it but
It’s nothing weird, no pressure

The most beautiful thing in my eyes right now
Is you lady
If my feelings for you were money
I’m a billionaire
I like you

REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
Accept my heart OH WAH
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
I like you
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
Accept my heart OH WAH
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
What do you think about me?

A cool goal
A ceremony like a propose
Let’s choose our pet names
Honey or baby or darling
It tickles my stomach just thinking about it
I’m nervous
I need alot of alcohol
I may be big
But i grow small in front of you
Do you know how I feel?

At first sight
Falling in love like I’m slipping
The criminal who stole my heart (it’s you)
Youre so beautiful
Even goddesses are jealous of your beauty
My heart trembles like a vibration (brrr)
Your fatal charms are killin me
You’re y
Provoking me like hot chili
Don’t misunderstand
I’ll truly fill up your empty glass

The most beautiful thing in my eyes right now
Is you lady
If my feelings for you were money
I’m a billionaire
I like you

REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
Accept my heart OH WAH
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
I like you
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
Accept my heart OH WAH
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
What do you think about me?

If i made you uncomfortable
Just let me know
I’ll take a step back
Just be a guy you know
I can wait
Tell me you think you like me too
Let’s meet right now
I have something to tell you
I like you

REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
Trust me OH WAH
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
I like you
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
Accept my heart OH WAH
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
What do you think about me?
I like you
REALLY REALLY OH YEAH
I like you

(Winner - Really Really)

They end the song with eyes closed. Slowly they opened their eyes and looked straight to the girls.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" They asked. The whole hall were sequeling because why not. Their ships were sailing. The girls were shocked for the sudden performance. Sana even claimed she didnt that it was in the itenary. They also shocked for the sudden confession. 

Jeongyeon, Momo, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu left the stage, not returning to their table because they were ashamed as hell. Their face were all red as they walked to the backstage.

"All is well." They fist bumped while waiting for the dinner to end. 

They unexpectedly met outside the hall as the dinner end. JeongMoChaeTzu purposedly came out later than the other to avoid bumping with the girls. But to their dismay, the girls were waiting for them outside the hall. They didnt have a choice but to greet them. But it seems like they were greeting individually.

"I had done with this. Thank you for the performance. And I love you guys too." Jihyo said before dismissed herself.

---

"So. Chaeng is it?" Mina said, unable to meet Chaeyoung's eyes on her.

"Finally. Took long enough for you to say that." Chaeyoung sighed in relieved.

"So, Chaeng. Not Son Chaeyoung?" Mina said again.

"Yes. Chaeng. Only the teacher and nerd student council call Son Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung chuckled making Mina chuckled along with her.

"So I take it as a yes then?" Chaeyoung tried to look into Mina's eyes who had been avoiding her as much as she could. Mina bit her lips and covered her red face with her hands before nodding.

"Really? Like really really?" Chaeyoung almost shouted. Mina took a deep breath before removing her hands.

"Yes, Chaengie." Flashing her gummy smile.

---

"How am I suppose to look at you now?" Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon but Jeongyeon kept numb.

"How am I suppose to look at you differently after I already look at you differently years before." Jeongyeon shocked.

"What do you mean?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I already look at you differently before even you asked me to, silly." Nayeon chuckled.

"Wait. What?" Jeongyeon still confused. Nayeon stepped closer and peck her lips quickly before retreating.

"Is that answering your questions?" Jeongyeon's finger ran on her lips, still dazed with what just happen.

"Gosh. God knows how long I have been in love with you." Jeongyeon gave Nayeon a bearhug and with that, Nayeon melted into her arms.

---

"So I need to find excuse to meet you now?" Dahyun teased.

"Yah. Thats not what I mean." Momo whined.

"Then?" Dahyun smiled.

"How about we start from going for a date?" Momo bluntly said before realising what she said. She quickly slapped herself. But Dahyun pulled away her hand from slapping herself.

"I thought you would never ask." Dahyun put Momo's hand around her waist and hung her arms on Momo's neck.

"I thought you would never say yes." Momo rested her forehead on Dahyun's.

---

"I will miss arguing with you." Sana pouted.

"Then lets argue about something." Tzuyu suggested.

"What do you want to argue about?" Sana frowned.

"How about, should I kiss you now, or should I save it for later?" Tzuyu grinned, making Sana red at her place.

"How about. should I kiss you or should I let you kiss me first?" Sana countered.

"How about you let you mouth shut and let me kiss you." It didnt take second before Tzuyu leaned in and kissed Sana.

"Now. How about can I kiss you again?" Sana blinked her eyes cutely. Tzuyu just laughed at the sight and gave Sana the kisses she wanted.

---

The end

 

p.s: i swear it should be michaeng story but it came out like this. hahaa. anyway. i will make a side story for 2yeon, Dahmo and Satzu later.