(1) Michaeng - I hate you

Twice Series

Norms said that the most famous couple will be the captain of the sport's team and the captain of the cheerleader club. But hell no. This is so not going to happen between them. Like in thousand years, they will not even staying in the same place.

The team is now practicing for their championship. Obviously they need to train hard since they are the most expected to win the championship. Despite having a all win from previous tournament, they didnt lay back but instead they practice harder since there are other strong team that join the championship and it is not easy. 

"Chaeng!" A long throw from the base line to the middle line where Chaeyoung is at while the defend team already in place, locking their man. Hey we are talking about Son Chaeyoung here. Nobody can stop a Son. In a flash, she already get into under basket and score a point. She then point some thing to the defend team and fix their mistake. They continue their practice until Chaeyoung satisfied with them.

On the other side, the cheerleaders team for the basketball team also having their practice. But most of them are actually gawking at the players. That cause the captain to burn up. Feeling a big dark aura exploding from the captain, making the team to continue practicing. Even a glare from a Myoui can make you die. (I dont care, Glare at me as long as you want Myouiii. Notice meee!!)

"I dont know why I stuck in cheering for them eventhough I hate her." Mina roll her eyes.

"Look, Mina. Do you have any serious problem with Chaeyoung? Why do you hate her so much?" Nayeon ask out her curiousity.

"Cocky, arrogant, and short." Mina shrug.

"Arrogant you said? She is soo fluffy like a cub." Sana sequel. "But Tzuyu is more fluffy." She quickly add.

"Fluffy my ." Mina mutter under her breath before commanding her team to start again.

You know its have been since the start of the school, from the first day they lay their eyes on each other. They know. They up. I mean, they hate each other. Well its not that they really hate each other. It just they dont click and eventually make they hate each other. Do you get it? Eventhough they dont really know each other but still they dont like each other. Nobody know or understand them. It even worse when they both were appointed as the captain of their team. Rumors regarding them are well spread. Some said that they are the most ideal school couple. Some said that they are actually in relationship but decide to hide it. But it all shut down by the main character themselves and soon they hatred getting worse. Their bestfriends have no idea on how to make them befriend. Its weird when their besfriends date each other and always gather together but they being stonehead and argue with each other. Sitting at the end of each other, 2 metres away and maybe further. Stabbing their food thinking of each other.

"You freaking small kid." A stab from the penguin.

"You freaking stick girl." A stab from the cub.

Stab. Stab. Stab.

Poor food. Momo literally pray for the best to the food, looking at it painfully. The others looking at them shiftly as they glare at each other while stabbing at their food and cussing about each other.

"I swear if both of you continue being like this, I will marry off both of you." Jihyo announce, receiving "I support!" from the others but "No hell way." from the said person.

"See, even you guys said the same words at the same time. What a fate." Jeongyeon clap her hands.

"No way I'm going to marry this penguin." Chaeyoung grit her teeth while glaring at Mina

"Likewise. I dont even want to be with this small cub." Mina glare at Chaeyoung.

"You know, there are some studies that said if you hate a person so much, you will marry that person." Nayeon suddenly said.

"Nooooo." The penguin and the cub widen their eyes.

"Ok. We need to start digging. Dahyun. Call a priest. For two death." Tzuyu said to Dahyun.

"True. but wait until the championship finish. I dont care if Chaeng or Chaeng's corpse is playing. We need her. Then we can safely bury her." Jeongyeon continue.

"Ouh. You can bury Mina first. We can go on without her." Sana support.

And there. What a supportive friends are they. A second they want to marry them. A second latter they want to kill them. Or maybe they kill each other and they help to clean up the mess. Either way can work.

Now the championship begin. 

Mina has no choice but to cheer for the team and being professional as she is the cheerleader captain. And all hail to the basketball team and also with the help from cheerleader team and the audience that support their team, their team manage to win the championship with a slight win against GF high school.

The gym suddenly goes silence as the basketball captain walks to the cheerleader team. Everyone knows the hatred between the two captains and they wonder why the latter walks to the cheerleader team. They think that maybe she want to thanks the team for cheering for them but no. Its a no. Chaeyoung suddenly ruffle her beg and take out something from her bag and gives it to Mina. Earning a loud gasp from the audience. And obviously from Mina.

"Friends?" Chaeyoung stretch her hand along with the thing that she takes out from her bag.

"Lollipop?" Nayeon frown together with other people that are watching them.

"You remember it then." Mina mutter.

"Of course I do. How could I forget it." Chaeyoung scratch her unitchy nape. "So friends?" She asks again.

And all the hatred between them are lifted up.

"Hey hey. We need some explaination here." Jeongyeon headlock Chaeyoung.

"Alright alright. I will explain later after the ceremony ends. Anyways. Take this." Chaeyoung put the lollipop on Mina's hand before joining her teammates for the closing ceremony.

Flasback

A 8 years old girl were wondering in the store, searching for something that she had been eyeing since a month ago. Her parents didnt want to buy it for her. So she determined to buy it by herself. Saving from her daily expenses and finally she was able to buy it. Finally she found what she searching for. Reaching for it and there was someone else that grabbing it with her.

"Hey, i reach it first." She screamed.

"No you are not. I grabbed it first." The other kid fired back.

"I wait for a month to buy this." She talked back.

"You are not the only one." The other kid scoffed.

"Please, Can you give it to me." She was about to cry.

"No, I want it to." The shorter one harshly pull the thing that they were fighting for.

And there started a tug of war. Of a lollipop. How cute were they, fighting over a lollipop. A freaking lollipop. The only one available in the store. And the limited edition of the lollipop. And there goes something. Both of the slipped the lollipop away and the lollipop flying and prakk shattered on the floor. The owner of the store rush to the kids.

"Now now. Chaeyoung. Mina. Who should I blame for this?" Uncle Kim who they were fond with asked while shaking his head.

"She did it." Both of them pointing at each other.

"No. She did it!" They said it louder when they realized that the other pointing at them.

And they kept pointing the blame on each other. No one backing away. And since then, they hate each other and swear that they will forgive each other. But that was not exactly their first impression. It was their second. The first one, they rather kept it by themselves.

Flashback end

"Seriously both of you fought because of a lollipop?" Jeongyeon laugh out loud. Making the two facepalm and regret telling them the story.

"And its alreadu 10 years and both of you didnt move on from it yet?" Nayeon asks while still laughing.

"You guys are cute. I can imagine a smaller Chaeyoung and a shorter Mina fight for the lollipop." Jihyo wipe her unexisted tears from laughing to much.

And the teasing goes on and on throughout the winning party and the beginning of their friendship give alot of imagination from their friends. And of course to us too. As its getting late, they decided to call off the party and go back home. Mina and Chaeyoung have no choice but to walk back together as they have the same direction while the other decide to send off their girlfriend.

"You know. I actually didnt regret meeting you that day.": Chaeyoung suddenly says.

"Why? You didnt get the lollipop." Mina looks at her.

"I.. Met someone beautiful. How can I regret it." Chaeyoung looks back at Mina and stop her pace. So does Mina who is flustered with the sudden confession.

"Er. Em. So do I." Mina looks down, not able to meet Chaeyoung eyes.

"What?" Chaeyoung bends her body and try to search for Mina eyes.

"I didnt regret that I met someone cute." Mina covers her face with her hair. She is beating red. Chaeyoung chuckle a bit when she heard that.

"Then I can say this then." She cups Mina face so they can face each other. She stare to Mina's dark brown eyes, carress her face. Mina's heart beat loud, she is afraid that Chaeyoung might hear her heartbeat.

"I like you. I like you, Myoui Mina. I like you since the day I met you in the store." Chaeyoung confesses her feelings, making Mina speechless. She doesnt know what to say.

"You dont have to say anything. I know that you hate me. Thats fine." Chaeyoung's hands leave Mina's face and start walking back. Mina is fidgeting, thinking to do something. And then she was determined. She catch up with Chaeyoung and kiss her cheek before speeding away. Chaeyoung is stunned, touching her cheek where Mina left a kiss. Smiling like a crazy person and dash away to where Mina is.

"Yahh. Mina. Yahhh!!" She calls her while still running. Its speedy cub we are talking about. In a split of second she is able to catch up with her. She hold Mina's hand, efficiently making Mina stop from running away. Mina is hiding her red face from Chaeyoung.

"Yahh. Look at mee." Chaeyoung cups her face again. She grins widely, showing her teeth and her best asset, her deep dimple.

"Why are you running away?" She carress Mina's face with her grin. Mina still doesnt able to meet Chaeyoung's eyes. The wind blow messing Chaeyoung's hair. Mina unconciously raise her hand and fix Chaeyoung's hair. 

"You are cute." Chaeyoung then hug Mina.

"Yah yahh. What are you doing?" Mina hit her shoulder but the fact is she is drowning into Chaeyoung's warm hug.

"I take the kiss before as 'I like you too' then." Chaeyoung says with her cheeky smile. Successfully making Mina redder than before.

"Fine fine. I like you too. There, Satisfy?" Mina finally says it. Chaeyoung release their hug and look at Mina's face.

"Really. Gosh. Really? I'm not dreaming right?" Chaeyoung with her unbelieve face.

"No. I hate you." Mina sticks her tongue before running away again. Chaeyoung just shake her head.

":Yah. I hate you too." Chaeyoung shout back making Mina turn her head stick her tongue again. Chaeyoung laugh again and run for Mina,

Maybe their terms for 'I love you' is 'I hate you' but well, they know well what actually its mean for.

Chaeyoung catch Mina and hug her tight then swing her side to side. Under the moonlight with the star witnessing their pure love and a kiss under the lamp post.