Chapter 8

Love by Design

 

“You only see me as G-Dragon?”

“Well…that’s who you are!”

“Aniya. I’m Kwon Jiyong. Kwon-Ji-Yong. Jiyong is the one that likes you. No one else. Can Kwon Jiyong like you?” You stand there a little taken aback as you look at the stern look on his face. He is only this serious when you’ve watched him during the photo shoots and looking at clothes with JiEun.

"If I say yes, then I want Kwon JiYong and no one else," GD stides over to you and lifts your chin. He delicately kisses your lips. You just smile before he embraces you again withing a kiss. As the kiss deeps, you hear the faint beeping of the door code being entered.

“Yuri!” You whisper to him. You push back from GD and move to the door as it opened. Your best friend opens the door and stomps in.

“Ah! Those people are crazy!” She shouts outside into the air. Taking off her jacket, she immediately sees you and smiles.

“Yuri, you’re home. How was class?”

“Crazy as usual. Ah! I’m hungry! Let’s go out for…Oh, my God!” You follow her gaze to GD still standing in the kitchen. Yuri bows constantly as she jumps up and down. GD bows back to her. Yuri pulls you over to her side.

“Yah! How is G-dragon in our house?”

“Umm…”

You-sshi!” You look to GD as he moves toward the door. “I have to go. I’ll see you later?” You try to find the words to say but it’s too late as GD bows to Yuri as she still fangirls. As the door closes, you almost call out but stop.

“That was the best! G-Dragon was in our apartment! Ah! Those girls in my class would die to hear that!”

“Jiyong,” you whisper.

“Huh?” Yuri asks looking at you. She sees the distant look on your face. “What’s wrong? What were you two doing in here?”

You mind flashes back to the delicate touch of GD’s lips on yours and how you wanted more. Yuri waves her hand in front of your face and brought you back.

“Huh? Oh. Nothing. I was just showing him my designs.”

“Oh. Hey, it’s your jacket. Did you show it to him too?” You see the jacket lying on the back of the sofa. You pick it up and hold it. You can still smell his cologne on it.